Chapter 79 Going To The Ye Clan

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

"Xiao Mo, this is Veria City you lived in before? It is so far worse than our Spirit City!" Qian Renxue said with a slightly disappointed expression.

Qin Mo was also speechless for a while, not knowing what to say. After all, Veria City was not only the economic centre of heaven and earth, but also a crucial and decisive place on the entire continent.

Therefore, it is no exaggeration to say that Veria City is the most prosperous city on the Douluo Continent after the Heaven Dou and Star Luo Empires' Capital and Spirit City.

But now Qian Renxue's judgement about it is bad! Qin Mo really didn't know how to respond. After all, Qian Renxue, who had lived in Spirit City since childhood, only learned about the outside world through books.

Qin Mo said embarrassingly: "Well, it's not that bad, I think it's okay, after all, Spirit City is the holy land in which all Spirits are in their hearts. Veria City is incomparable to it."

Qian Renxue cutely commented, "That's right, but it is much better than the cities we passed."

It may be the within her nature as a women, But Qian Renxue loved shopping, on the way, she had long wanted to go shopping, but Qin Moyi refused as they were in a hurry.

At this time, he finally arrived at the destination Veria City, and Qian Renxue, who had been suppressed, could finally do what she wanted to.

As soon as he entered the city gate, he dragged Qin Mo and wandered around, and later asked where the fun places were? Where she could get delicious food, and of course dresses and the like.

Although Qin Mo doesn't like to hang out, his girlfriend who accompanies him still stops there. After all, the life he and Qian Renxue are now living is one day or one less.

After helping Qian Renxue replace Xue Qinghe, she wanted to go to the streets with her in this way again, but she didn't know how long she would have to wait.

Looking at Qian Renxue who was playing happily, Qin Mo said, "Xiao Xue, do you remember what the Grand Worship said?"

"Well, of course I remember," Qian Renxue paused for a while, and said, "Grandpa said that after entering the Veria City, I will take on the identity of your maid."

"Just remember, but we don't need to be outside now. What to pay attention to? I'll be wronged after I get to my house," Qin Mo said.

Before choosing, she complained slightly and said: "Okay, I know, you don't need to remind me anymore, or do you want me to perform in front of you once?"

Then she handed the unfinished food to him. Qin Mo then wiped his mouth and clapped his hands. Then, like a well-behaved maid, she put her hands on her waist slightly, lowered her head slightly, and at the same time bends her knees slightly: "Xiao Xue greets young master."

Seeing the well-behaved and docile Qian Renxue, Qin Mo couldn't help but laughed at the thought of the state of her changes since they had met.

When Qian Renxue heard Qin Mo's laughter, her brows creased and deadpanned at Qin Mo, said: "Do you have anything to say?"

Feel the snow that Chihiro With unfriendly eyes, Qin Mo quickly shook his head and said: "No, no opinion, Xiao Xue, your role is perfect. I believe no one will guess that you are the granddaughter of the Grand Worship at this time."

Qian Renxue was slightly angry. For a time, the roles of the master and servant of the two parties suddenly changed. Qin Mo, who was supposed to be the young master, seemed to be a waiter, and Qian Renxue, who was supposed to be a maid, was the a young lady.

Qian Renxue waited until the sun was set to the west and the night gradually rose, only then did she reluctantly regain her accustomed interest, and followed Qin Mo towards the City Lord's mansion.

When he was at home every day before, Qin Mo felt that his father was a little speechless, and his mother was nagging. During his year in Spirit City, he often thought of his father and his little speechless father. Mother's nagging.

Looking at the City Lord's mansion in front of him, Qin Mo said towards Qian Renxue: "Xiao Xue, I'm wronging you for the time being."

Qian Renxue nodded gently, and then took the initiative to take a step back and participated in Qin Mo's. The back of the body is like a maid returning from an outing with the young master.

Because of the light at night, the servant at the door did not recognize Qin Mo for the first time, until he walked into some of the servants who guarded the door, and then discovered that Young Master Qin, who had been studying away for had returned.

"Welcome back young master," the guards were all famous servants, bowing neatly.

Qin Mo nodded and said, " Are my father and mother at home right now?" The servant nearest to the left of Qin Mo said, "Lord Qin is working in the barracks outside the city and has not yet responded but Madam is in the house now."

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Send someone to tell the old man that his son is bringing his daughter-in-law... that his son is back, so by the way, I will prepare some potion and put it in my room."

Qin Mo, almost uttered the three words "Daughter-in-law". Before forcing himself to stop, he had almost exposed them!

"Yes, young master, but Madam is accompanying Miss Ye Lingling right now, young master can go see the Madam now or return to his room to rest." The servant said.

Ye Clan's Ye Lingling? Qin Mo inwardly cried. He stiffened and mechanically turned his neck to glance at Qian Renxue.

Although there was a smile on her face, Qin Mo remembered that the smile on her face is like the smile she had before she beat him when they first met. Her smile is incomprehensible and frightening.

Qin Mo swallowed slightly, and said: "I have my own arrangements, you can just follow my instructions."

"Yes," said the servant quickly ran into the mansion.

Although Qin Mo didn't turn around to see Qian Renxue's expression at this time, he knew that the situation was not good at this time. If it weren't for the others here, she would have already exploded and beaten him to high heaven.

Sure enough, just as Qin Mo had expected, soon after entering the mansion gate, Qin Mo walked until he had reached a remote place, he looked around and finding no one around to his dismay, quickly covered his face with his hands.

Because he didn't need to think about anything other than defending himself. But after maintaining his defence for a while, he noticed he was not being beaten. Qin Mo looked up to discover that Qian Renxue hadn't done anything, but his face still had that 'kind smile' on it.

Qin Mo swallowed, and said cautiously: "Xiao Xue, can you not do this? Just tell me if you want me to do anything."

After all, except for the beating in their first meeting, Qin Mo was continuously beaten in the following 6 months. He did not know how many times he was beaten by her mercilessly.

So whenever he saw Qian Renxue's frightening smile, he became a little scared and got subconsciously defensive.

Although the relationship between him and Qian Renxue has been developed by leaps and bounds, the painful experience of the past 6 months cannot be forgotten for a while.