Chapter 32 Counterattack (1)

Currently on Chapter 48 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

When the sky began to whiten slowly in the morning, thick fog began to fill the Lost Trail Grand Canyon.

Although Qin Mo came to watch during the second half of the night, although he was a little tired, he didn't feel tired after the morning exercises but was full of energy.

Qin Mo gently shook Hou Yue while he was still asleep, and said, "Don't sleep, wake up first."

Hou Yue didn't rest well, he rubbed his eyes and said with some fatigue: "Brother Mo, what's the matter? Did someone catch up again?"

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "No one has chased us, but now it's dawn, those dark figures shouldn't appear again. Most of them should only do activities at night, so we are safe during the day."

After Hou Yue found out there was nothing wrong, he fell asleep again, trying to regain energy.

Qin Mo said helplessly: "Even if those people come out at night, don't forget that this is the Lost Grand Canyon. There are Spirit Beasts everywhere. If you something happens while you're asleep, don't blame me for not reminding you in advance."

Hearing this, Hou Yue immediately sat up vigorously and said: "Brother Mo, I'm just kidding, what do you think we should do now?"

Qin Mo smiled awkwardly and said, "What else can we do? Let's rest."

Hou Yue said bitterly: "No, Brother Mo, our opponent is a Spirit Elder. We aren't a match for him. I think we should continue to hide here and wait until the assessment is over before we come out."

Qin Mo said with a smile: "To be honest, if we go head-to-head, the two of us are incomparable, but if we attack alone, that's not necessarily the case."

"Brother Mo, so you have a plan?'' Hou Yue asked and looked at Qin Mo, who smiled cunningly, wondering what kind of plan it was.

Qin Mo nodded and said, "I have a plan, but now, it's not time to tell you. You will know by the end of the night. Now I think we should catch a few fish first to get enough food and clothing. "

Hou Yue immediately stood up and patted his fattened chest and said: "Brother, this is a trivial matter, you can leave it to me!"

Although both of them had eaten some berries last night, they were not enough to provide energy for two Spirit Masters.

What's more, Qin Mo has a particularly large energy demand. After he awoke his Martial Spirit, his energy demand is huge, so Qin Hao collected a large amount of precious medicinal materials after returning to Veria City. He made some energy-replenishing medicine pills every day to provide Qin Mo with the energy he needs.

But those pills were all placed in his Spirit Essence Device, and when he entered the Great Canyon of the Mysterious Sect, he put his Spirit Essence Device outside, plus yesterday's consumption, he was very hungry and eager at this moment. He needs food to replenish energy, so when facing Hou Yue, he must take the initiative. He didn't say anything and just nodded.

Hou Yue's movements were very fast. In less than a minute, five or six big fish weighing three to four catties were brought up from the lake.

During this process, Qin Mo had a new understanding of Hou Yue. Although he is not strong now, his Martial Spirit Mystic Water Hedgehog can indeed be counted as a top-tier Martial Spirit.

The feeling that Hou Yue's Martial Spirit gave Qin Mo last night can only be regarded as ordinary, after all, any Spirit Master with ice attributes can do this.

But when he was fishing just now, Hou Yue showed his talents.

Generally, when Spirit Masters with ice attributes want to manipulate the water flow, they must first freeze the water and then operate.

However, Hou Yue can not only condense water into ice but also directly manipulate water in liquid form. From this point alone, it can be seen that his Martial Spirit Mystic Water Hedgehog must be a very powerful Beast Spirit.

Hou Yue looked at the five or six big fish on the ground, and said with some pride: "Brother Mo, is this okay?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, it's okay, but just these few fish, I'm afraid It's not enough. You have to get at least 20 more fish."

"These are not enough. Do we need 20 or 30 fish more? Brother Mo, these fish are almost 20 catties, enough for two or three days for us to eat. Come on! If we take another 20 fish, that would be almost 100 catties, how can we finish eating them?"

Qin Mo said impatiently, Even if you can't finish it, I have something else. Function, don't talk nonsense, don't wait for me to finish the exam, you haven't got the fish yet."

Although they are on the island of the lake at this time, they are surrounded by thorny bushes, so there is no shortage of wood. The next few handfuls of thorns will light a fire to prepare the fish for grilling.

After breakfast, Qin Mo once again refreshed the impression in Hou Yue's mind, not for anything else, just because Qin Mo was too good to eat.

He finally knew why at this moment Qin Mo told him to fish so much.

Even Hou Yue, who has always been known as the king of stomachs, had to admire this terrifying appetite at this moment.

After watching Qin Mo eat nearly 200 catties of fish, his belly was only slightly bulging . Hou Yue asked: "Brother, how did you eat this? This is more than 200 catties of fish! Even if you eat all of it, how can they fit in your stomach!"

Qin Mo looked at his stomach and became a little embarrassed for a while.

"Cough, cough," Qin Mo deliberately coughed twice, and then said with a serious expression: "Actually, I didn't eat much before I awakened my Martial Spirit, but after awakening my Martial Spirit, my body needs to absorb a lot of energy. The pills I usually use to replenish energy are left in my Spirit Essence Device, so now I can only rely on food to maintain the energy needed by the body, and the energy contained in these fish meat is not enough, so I can only eat more."