Chapter 78 Love

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

Going to the Heaven Dou Empire to replace Xue Qinghe, Qian Renxue knew about it early, but she was hesitant to complete the mission.

Being in Spirit City all her life made her feel extremely heavy and depressed. If she didn't have Grandpa Qian Daoliu, her life would completely lose its brilliance.

Therefore, whether it is for grandpa or for Spirit Hall, she will perform any mission without hesitation.

But in the past 6 months, Qin Mo broke into her world like a comet, bringing new colors and injecting new vitality to her world.

This sudden bond made her feel that there was hope in life again. At this time, letting Qian Renxue go to the Heaven Dou Empire undercover would be tantamount to pushing a person who had just been pulled out the abyss back inside.

So Qian Renxue hesitated now, she didn't want to go back to that kind of life, she wanted to live a peaceful life like this, but she knew she had to go for grandpa.

The hesitation in Qian Renxue's heart is what Qian Daoliu wants to see, but it is also what he least wants to see.

The reason why he allowed Qin Mo and Qian Renxue to get close was to make Qian Renxue feel fettered and hopeful when she is in the Heaven Dou Empire, and to take the opportunity to alleviate the tensions between Elder Hall and the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

But this was also the last thing he didn't want to see. He didn't want to see Qian Renxue being shaken because of this fetter and then refusing a vital mission for Spirit Hall.

Although Qian Daoliu felt confused, he had no reason to refuse for the sake of Spirit Hall. He had to do this, "Xiao Xue, Grandpa knows what you are thinking now, but you have to understand that this mission is for us. Grandpa will arrange things in Spirit Hall as soon as possible, and strive to get you back as soon as possible."

"I see, Grandpa," Qian Renxue replied in a dazed tone, as if she was no longer a human, but a machine with no soul.

Looking at Qian Renxue at this time, how could Qian Daoliu feel at peace? He looked at Qin Mo and said, "Xiao Mo, go down and clean up with Xiao Xue, and leave Spirit City tomorrow morning." After that, he turned around and left.

After Qian Daoliu left, Qian Renxue finally couldn't suppress her emotions, and she lay her head on Qin Mo's shoulder and started crying.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to go, Xiao Mo, why did you agree to that woman? Why did you agree with her!"

Feeling Qian Renxue's soft body, Qin Mo did not feel excited, rather, he felt a little heartache.

But at this moment, he has nothing to do. This is a plan that Qian Daoliu and Bibi Dong have drawn up long ago. No one can stop it and it must be completed.

The reason why he agreed to always Bibi Dong before was not only because she is his Master, but also because of Qian Renxue.

Qin Mo didn't want to watch his beloved face these heavy burdens alone. Instead of having her bear it alone, at least this time, he is with her along the way.

Qin Mo gently patted Qian Renxue's back and said, "I know, I know everything, but you should also know the importance of this matter. No one except you can do this. Trust me and I will accompany you all the way."

Although Qian Daoliu had left early, he was always paying attention to the conversation between Qin Mo and Qian Renxue.

As the core of this mission, Qian Renxue could not be shaken in the slightest, it was obvious that Qin Mo was the only person who could make her feel at ease.

In the past 6 months, Qian Daoliu's understanding of Qin Mo has reached a very comprehensive level. Not only does he have outstanding talent, but he is also very mature. Although the relationship between him and Qian Renxue has not reached that level, Qian Daoliu has acknowledged Qin Mo.

Qian Renxue is the successor of the Angel God with incomparable talent, in Qian Daoliu's opinion, the only person who can match her is Qin Mo.

The next day.

The sky gradually turned white, the sun slowly rose into the sky, and an ordinary carriage slowly drove out of the majestic Spirit City.

Qin Mo looked at Qian Renxue who raised the curtains and looked at Spirit City as if she would never return and said, "Xiao Xue, don't look, believe me, we will be back sooner or later."

Qian Renxue shook her head and said: "No. I used to feel that life here was very depressing and heavy. I want to escape here. But now when I really want to leave, I don't know why, but I feel a little bit reluctant. The Worships who took care of me in every possible way and my grandfather, and even more, I feel reluctant to part with you. I am leaving now, but I don't know what year and month it will be when I return. I want to see more of this home that I wanted to escape."

Qin Mo got up, put his hands on Qian Renxue's shoulders gently, and turned her body to look at him.

"What are you doing?" Qian Renxue looked at Qin Mo and asked with some uncertainty.

"Woo..." Before Qian Renxue could react, Qin Mo had claimed her lush lips.

Qian Renxue's eyes widened in disbelief, her head went blank for a moment, and her heartbeat suddenly increased. Her pink, blushing face was as ripe as an apple. And Qin Mo could tell, after all, he was currently eating the cherry lips of this ripe apple!

Qian Renxue had never thought that Qin Mo would make such a move. Although she had feelings for Qin Mo, she was not sure if Qin Mo would reciprocate those feelings. What is in his mind?

Is she a sister who came to talk with him from time to time, or a woman he loves with all his heart, at this moment, she can be sure that her position in his mind is what she wanted most.

After the exchange, Qian Renxue gradually calmed down, closing her eyes gently, enjoying the warmth and sensations of this moment.

It wasn't until the two could barely breathe that they finally separated their lips, with a string of saliva connecting them before finally breaking.

Qin Mo looked at Qian Renxue's delicate, charming face and said sincerely: "No matter how long it takes, remember that you have me, I will wait for your return."

"Well, Qian Renxue looked at Qin Mo and nodded gently, before finally nestling gently in Qin Mo's arms.

She felt soft and warm in his arms, Qin Mo held Qian Renxue's waist tightly, enjoying her softness as well as her fragrance. Qin Mo couldn't help feeling that the greatest happiness in this life could not be more than this.

But the only flaw is that compared to Qian Renxue who is 1.7 meters, his current height is a bit inappropriate.

The pair hugging each other tightly did not look like a couple at all, but more like a pair of siblings, or mother and child.