Chapter 60 Qian Daoliu's And Golden Crocodile Douluo's Attack

Currently on Chapter 77 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "Everyone, get up!"

"Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo," Hu Liena and Xie Yue said.

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, Master should have asked you to come! What exactly did Master ask you to do?" Qin Mo asked.

Chrysanthemum Douluo knocked Qin Mo's head lightly, and said with a smile: "You are really smart. It is true that Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff, asked me to come over. Her Majesty asked me to take you to the Main Hall before waiting. As for the specifics, What's the matter? When you are there, you will naturally know."

"It's related to me?" Qin Mo couldn't help being a little curious.

Bibi Dong's time to leave here is only half a day, and even if she has something to do, then there is no need to call Chrysanthemum Douluo to summon him, thinking it should be a major event related to him.

Qin Mo said: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, since Master called me, let's go quickly!"

"That's OK, let's go now!" Chrysanthemum Douluo said.

After Chrysanthemum Douluo took Qin Mo to leave, Xie Yue asked Hu Liena on the side with an unbelievable expression: "Nana, Qin Mo called the Supreme Pontiff his Master. Could it be that he is Her Majesty's new disciple?"

Although Bibi Dong had instructed Hu Liena in advance that she was not allowed to disclose information about Qin Mo's discipleship to others, Xie Yue had guessed it now, and she didn't want to deceive her brother here.

After explaining for a while, Hu Liena nodded and said, "Xiao Mo is Master's new disciple, but Master has explained that this info cannot be disclosed, so brother, can you promise me not to tell anyone?"

Xie Yue nodded and said:" Nana, we were young when our parents had left, Her Majesty is our shelter, and since then, I have secretly vowed in my heart. I have to dedicate this life To Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff and to Spirit Hall."

"Brother."

Chrysanthemum Douluo took Qin Mo to the parlour where Bibi Dong had taken him before and stopped.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff asks you to wait here first, and you are not allowed to go out without her order, so you stay here. I will go out to enlighten the Supreme Pontiff on the situation."

After he finished, Yue Guan informed the Supreme Pontiff.

Chrysanthemum Douluo bowed slightly and said: "Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, I have already taken Qin Mo to wait in the side hall, waiting for Your Majesty's orders at any time."

Bibi Dong nodded and said: "Elder Chrysanthemum, wait on the sidelines, those old guys should be coming soon."

As Bibi Dong expected, just after Bibi's voice fell, a very discordant voice came in from outside the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

"We are old? Why don't we know it ourselves! You still need Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, you come and tell us in person."

Following this passage, the door of the Supreme Pontiff Palace slowly opened, 2 figures walked in, the Angel Douluo Qian Daoliu, Golden Crocodile Douluo slowly walked in from outside the door.

"Greetings Grand Worship, Second Worship," Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo said as Qian Daoliu and Golden Crocodile Douluo walked in slowly, and hurriedly saluted them.

Although in Spirit Hall the 3 Titled Douluo are of the same Rank, the power gap between the two sides was unbridgeable.

And whether in terms of strength or seniority, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo should salute them.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "Okay, what is going on?"

Facing such a strong attitude of Golden Crocodile Douluo, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo did not resist in any words, just like what Golden Crocodile Douluo said, they are like two statues, separate. They are stationed on the left and right sides where Bibi Dong, Supreme Pontiff, sits.

Bibi Dong looked at Qian Daoliu and Golden Crocodile Douluo in the middle of the hall and slowly said, "I don't know what the Grand Worship and Second Worship are here for today. I have to ask them to explain clearly. "

Supreme Pontiff, it's nothing too much, but I heard that you accepted a disciple today. Angel Douluo and I just want to see how his qualifications are. Is it possible to bear the burden of the Supreme Pontiff? After all, as a disciple of the Supreme Pontiff, he is qualified to run for the role." Golden Crocodile Douluo said disdainfully.

Bibi Dong couldn't help but smile, and then she paused for a while and slowly said, "I really didn't expect such a trivial matter. I already knew about it before I notified the Grand Worship and the Second Worship."

"Since you all know, I won't conceal anything anymore. I did accept a disciple today. It's just that his Martial Spirit is of the same Golden Bloodline that Second Worship has. But since his cultivation is low, I have not yet announced him becoming my disciple yet. He currently does not know how to progress at a rapid rate. With Second Worship here, I'll ask him to come out so you can see him and give him some tips."

"Golden Bloodline? You said this child's Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit has a Golden Bloodline?" Golden Crocodile Douluo said in shock.

It should be known that in the Spirit Beast world, although there are many types of Golden Spirit Beasts, it is very rare among human Spirit Masters to have a Golden Bloodline Martial Spirit.

Even Golden Crocodile Douluo, who has lived more than 150 years, has only seen a few people with Golden Martial Spirits,waiting to select the right person as his heir.

That's why when Bibi Dong said that Qin Mo's Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit was a Golden Martial Spirit, he was so excited.

Similarly, Golden Crocodile Douluo is also making his own small plans. If Qin Mo's Martial Spirit is really a Golden Martial Spirit of the same origin and Bloodline, then no matter what price he pays today, he will make sure this child will become his heir.

Bibi Dong smiled and nodded and said, "Of course it's true. How could I lie to you, I'll let him come out now."

"Go and bring Xiao Mo over here!

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."