Chapter 34 Counterattack (3)

Currently on Chapter 50 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Qin Mo didn't expect much of this trap. After all, this trap was too simple and straightforward.

But sometimes, the simplest and most direct traps are the most useful, so Qin Mo is willing to spend time to test one or two.

''I have prepared six fishes to arrange traps before, and now I have tested the fifth. If no one comes after the meeting, then it can be proved that those 'shadows' will not appear at all during the day and will only be active at night.'' Qin Mo said.

"Brother Mo, do we have to wait any longer? This fifth fish is almost scorched, and it's going to end up badly if we wait any longer," Hou Yue, who has tried four fishes in a row, is also patient at this time.

In fact, by this time, Qin Mo was also ready to give up. After all, they were there for more than six hours and didn't get anything.

Just when Qin Mo was about to get down from the tree and returned to Lake Island with Hou Yue to hide, he suddenly felt that there seemed to be some abnormal movement more than a hundred meters away, he immediately stopped, and whispered to Hou Yue below: "There is a little movement in front of me, I don't know if it is a human or a Spirit Beast. Let's wait a while."

Hearing this, Hou Yue, who was already very tired, instantly became nervous.

Although on the surface it seems that he is grilling the fish intently, if you observe carefully, you will find that the muscles of his whole body have been completely tightened together. He is like a spring which can burst out with power at any time and go into the distance.

Qin Mo perceived it and paused for a while, and then moved quickly towards where they were.

The distance of one hundred meters is fleeting for both Spirit Master and the Spirit Beast. After a few breaths, Qin Mo saw that it is not a Spirit Beast that comes but a black figure, exactly the same as last night's 'shadow'.

Although the robe is the same, the breath difference between this one today and the one last night is very obvious.

Although he doesn't know what the opponent's Spirit Power Rank is, Qin Mo can slap his chest and promise that even if he doesn't have to sneak attack, he can defeat it face-to-face but it'll take longer.

Although the dark shadow moved very fast, there was not much movement in the whole process, and it crept very silently.

"I didn't expect this new cub to have the audacity to grill fish in the Lost Trail Canyon, but depending on his situation, I'm afraid he won't be able to enter the Camp this year." Suddenly, there was a somewhat weird voice from behind Hou Yue.

From these few simple words, Qin Mo was even more sure of his previous conjectures. This group of people who became shadows was linked to this assessment in some form.

When Hou Yue, who was already nervous, heard this sudden sound, the fish that was originally held in his hand suddenly loosened and fell into the fire.

Hou Yue's drool was a little stiff, turning around, looking at the person disguised as a dark shadow, his whole body trembling, a little unsolicited.

After all, although this person is not the same person as last night, the dark figure left a deep impression on Hou Yue.

Even though he knew that Qin Mo was lying in ambush at this moment, he saw the black figure in front of him and felt great dread.

Although Hou Yue was afraid of the dark shadow in front of him, when he thought of ambushing Qin Mo on the side, he felt emboldened in his heart.

He took a few deep breaths, and then boldly said: "Don't come, don't come over, I'm very powerful."

The dark shadow smiled and said, "You are very powerful? All of you contestants in this group, I know everything. I remember that the one with the highest Spirit Power among you is called Han Xiao. His Spirit Power is only at Rank 19. Even if you are Han Xiao, you will not be able to run away from me."

But as soon as the dark shadow finished speaking, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, and he began to faint. He turned around hard, only to find a child of about six or seven years old standing behind him.

"You, you," The dark shadow seemed to want to say something, but before he could finish speaking, his body fell heavily to the ground.

"Brother Mo, I was scared to death. If you were a little bit late, brother, I may not have made it out alive." Seeing Qin Mo who stunned the dark shadow, Hou Yue immediately ran past and ran to him bawling.

Qin Mo said, "Okay, okay! It's alright."

Hou Yue stopped then, turning his attention to the black figure who had fainted on the ground, and looked curiously: "No, I remember he was very strong last night. Yes, even if it's Brother Mo's sneak attack, it shouldn't knock him out with a single blow! Right?"

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "This is not the person we met last night. The one from last night is a Spirit Elder, and the person in front of us, according to my observations, has a cultivation base no more than Rank 28, so I can knock him out with one move."

As he spoke, Qin Mo squatted down and started to rummage through the dark shadow's clothes, he seemed to be looking for something.

Seeing Qin Mo's somewhat weird behaviour, Hou Yue asked curiously: "Brother Mo, he has passed out, what are you doing?"

Qin Mo rolled his eyes: '' I'm looking for supplies! I can now be sure that their group of people dressed as dark shadows is one of the Ranks of our assessment."

"In other words, they also want to be here with us. If you want to stay in this trial ground in the Lost Trail Canyon for seven days, they must have supplies for survival."

After rumbling around, he finally found out from the dark shadow's arms. A Spirit Essence Device in the form of a ring.

Qin Mo didn't take everything from the dark shadow's Spirit Essence Device. He just took away all the useful things in it except money, and then put the Spirit Essence Device back into the dark shadow's arms.

The harvest of this ambush was great. In addition to the survival items in the wild, Qin Mo also found two boxes of Pills of unknown composition.

Although Qin Mo didn't know what the pills were, he assumed they were the same as the ones his father made.