Chapter 24 Devil Training Camp

Currently on Chapter 39 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Ah! Uncle Chrysanthemum, what did you say? I heard it right?" Qin Mo couldn't believe the sudden words of Chrysanthemum Douluo for a while.

"I said I want to accept you as a disciple, would you like it?" Chrysanthemum Douluo immediately put on a posture that you quickly worship me as a Master.

Following Chrysanthemum Douluo is a good choice for him to make. After all, he is the only person outside of Tang San who knows the Immortal Herb in the Yin Yang Ice and Fire Well, and Qin Mo is the only one who knows the Immortal Herbs in the Yin Yang Ice and Fire Well. But the existence that is determined to win, and Chrysanthemum Douluo is considered a relatively strong existence among all current Titled Douluo.

If the System's Mission does not have the limit of that Rank, perhaps Qin Mo will immediately become his disciple.

But now he can't do much. Through the understanding of the System during this period, he knows that if the Mission issued by the System cannot be completed, he will stay stuck here and will not continue to issue the next Mission until this Mission is completed.

Regarding his innate full Spirit Power and top Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon, Qin Mo would not attribute this to his talent, because he knew that it would be impossible without the help of the previously advanced evolution fluid and the profound water pill.

Moreover, he had already embarked on the path of Tang San's hostility, and Qin Mo couldn't guarantee that he could defeat Tang San without the help of the System.

Qin Mo said: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, I think the relationship between me and you is very good now. I don't want to change it. If I have to be a Master, that's okay. Wait until your Spirit Power Rank breaks through to Rank 95. If I don't have a master yet, I will choose you as my Master."

Chrysanthemum Douluo was stuck on Rank 95 and was trying very hard to break through to Rank 96.

Chrysanthemum Douluo just sighed, and then shook his head and said, "If you don't want to, then forget it. I will take you to Spirit Hall Academy to report now."

Chrysanthemum Douluo is quick to give up, that's because he knows that he won't be able to break through Rank 95 and enter Rank 96 in this life.

Chrysanthemum Douluo's Martial Spirit is the Immortal Herb Singular Velvet Sku Chrysanthemum, but when he awakens his Spirit Power, he only has Spirit Power Rank 95. It is impossible to go further because this is where his current limit lies.

Due to the reason that Chrysanthemum Douluo led, this procedure was extremely smooth and there were no obstacles in the middle, but at the last thing, Qin Mo needed to make his own choice.

According to the normal situation, after filling in all the information and procedures, he officially joined the Spirit Hall and became a student of the Academy.

However, this time, compared to the requirements set by ordinary talented students, for the talented students with innate Spirit Power over Rank 8, Spirit Hall has another standard besides the previous standard.

As long as your innate Spirit Power exceeds Rank 8, or you are a Spirit Master with the first Spirit Ring that you have obtained before entering the Academy, you can choose to join Spirit Hall Academy to study normally or join the Special Devil Training Camp of Spirit Hall.

Qin Mo didn't know much about the Special Devil Training Camp, so he looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo next to him and asked: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, this Special Devil training camp has such a high enrolment requirement compared to the education received by the normal Spirit Hall Academy students. Would it be better?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo shook his head and said, "You will not receive any education when you join the Special Devil Training Camp. The only thing you have to do is to receive one lesson of training arranged by the instructors, and one assessment."

"Just attending training and assessment, don't you gain other knowledge?" Qin Mo asked curiously.

Because in his opinion, the high-demand enrolment conditions of the Special Devil Training Camp are equivalent to a key class for training, but Chrysanthemum Douluo said that it would not teach anything other than training and assessment.

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "The Special Devil Training Camp is not like you think. The Special Devil Training Camp is an independent education System specially set up to cultivate talents, but it requires special training. Joining the Camp means that you need to face life and death all the time. Personally, no Master can make people grow up faster than life and death."

"Although the Special Devil Training Camp is very dangerous, it can help you. This allows you to grow to the greatest extent, and you will be trained to attract the seniors of Spirit Hall to select talents during your annual exam. But in my opinion, you don't need to take this risk at all. You just go to school as normal. With your talent, you can also make a difference in Spirit Hall. I'll help you later."

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, I think the Special Devil Training Camp is better for me. I believe I can grow up quickly inside."

In Qin Mo's opinion, although the Special Devil Training Camp sounds a bit dangerous, because of his identity as the Young City Lord of Veria City, it will not be life-threatening.

Moreover, he chose to enter the Special Devil Training Camp. Presumably, Bibi Dong should also get news. Coupled with his attitude of wanting to choose her as a Master just now, it should make her pay more attention to himself and compare Hu Liena.

Looking at Qin Mo's firm expression, Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Since you have made the choice that you think is right, then I naturally have no reason to continue to stop you, but in the future, you will have to walk this path alone in the training camp. When parting, I will send you one last word. In the Special Devil Training Camp, don't trust anyone who tries to have a good impression on you, you can only trust yourself."

"I know Uncle Chrysanthemum," Qin Mo nodded vigorously.

Chrysanthemum Douluo turned around and left the registration office of Spirit Hall Academy after the last sentence of the explanation. After all, he was an Elder of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, and it was unprofessional for him to sit around doing nothing.

After Chrysanthemum Douluo left, a Master named Li who had been in charge of the procedures for Qin Mo just now walked over, with a pleasing expression on his face, and said, "Student Qin Mo, you called Elder Chrysanthemum Uncle, What is the relationship between you two?"

Qin Mo glanced at the middle-aged fat man surnamed Li and replied, "It doesn't matter, it's just that I have a better relationship with Senior Chrysanthemum Douluo. Since I have chosen to join the Special Devil Training Camp, I hope you take care of me."