Chapter 76 Future And Upcoming Layout

Currently on Chapter 101 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

patreon.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

    Time flew quickly. In a blink of an eye, Qin Mo has been in Spirit City for a year, and has cultivated for the last 6 months with Golden Crocodile Douluo.

In the past 6 months, his Spirit Power hasn't increased by leaps and bounds as it did before, but he has increased by 2 Ranks in the past 6 months.

This kind of progress is somewhat lacking for Spirit Masters with Innate Full Spirit Power, but in the words of Golden Crocodile Douluo, the reason why he has not progressed much is that he has developed himself excessively in the past 6 months. He was constantly training his body and forgot to cultivate his Spirit Power.

In the next 6 months, most of the Spirit Power he cultivated will be to make up for his foundation, so the improvement in his cultivation base is not obvious.

"Xiao Mo, didn't Grandpa tell us to go to Elder Hall in the afternoon? Why are you still sitting here?" Qian Renxue asked when she walked to Qin Mo's side.

Qin Mo stretched a little, his shoulders were a little sore, he then looked at Qian Renxue and said, "Don't worry, it's still early, it's okay if we go a little later."

During the 6 months, Qian Renxue and Qin Mo's relationship was not as incompatible as the first time they met. On the contrary, the two of them became much closer.

Qian Renxue had always been in Spirit City and lived with Qian Daoliu, so she had never seen anyone of her own age except those of her grandfather's generation since she was a child, so naturally she did not have any either.

Qin Mo's arrival is tantamount to bringing a ray of sunshine and colour to her currently gloomy world.

Qin Mo is much younger than Qian Renxue in age, but Qian Renxue often feels that Qin Mo is older than herself, and that she is like a little sister in front of him.

In addition, after being in contact with him for the past 6 months, Qian Renxue has gradually become dependent on Qin Mo. If it weren't for Qin Mo's childhood, she might have fallen in love with him.

Qin Mo's aim of getting close to Qian Renxue was originally not simple, Qian Renxue could detect any changes, she enjoyed it very much, but she somewhat hated it as he was still a child and short.

He is 7 years old but is 1.5 metres tall. He may stand out among his peers but always feels pressured when he is with Qian Renxue.

And he also knew that if it wasn't for his height restriction, perhaps Qian Renxue would have already caught up.

In the past 6 months, Qin Mo naturally came to the Elder Hall many times, but this time because of Qian Renxue, they did not go there straight away, instead they entered through a secret door behind the Elder Hall.

After entering the Elder Hall, Qin Mo unexpectedly discovered that in addition to Qian Daoliu who originally summoned him, his Master Bibi Dong also appeared here.

When Qian Renxue saw Bibi Dong, her sunny expression suddenly changed, becoming very firm and cold, her delicate hands could not help but gradually clench.

Looking at Qian Renxue who was about to get violent, Qin Mo hurriedly grabbed Qian Renxue's arm. From the arm, Qin Mo could feel that Qian Renxue's body was tense at this time, and it seemed that she had begun to tremble slightly.

Qian Renxue, who was about to be on the verge of running away, felt the warmth of Qin Mo's palm, her body and mind gradually eased, but the resentment revealed in her eyes remained undiminished.

Seeing Qian Renxue gradually calm down, Qin Mo stepped forward and saluted: "Greetings Master, Grand Worship."

Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu both smiled and nodded.

However, besides being angry with Bibi Dong at this time, Qian Renxue began to complain about her grandfather Qian Daoliu in her heart. She didn't know why grandfather would let this woman come to Elder Hall and let her see her.

Regarding Qian Renxue's attitude at this time, Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu naturally knew what she felt, but they didn't care about it, and treated it as air.

Bibi Dong waved at Qin Mo and said, "Xiao Mo, come with me," Bibi Dong walked towards the inner room.

Qin Mo looked at Qian Renxue, then bowed to Qian Daoliu, and then closely followed Bibi Dong's steps and walked towards the chamber inside.

"Why are you still standing? Sit down!" Bibi Dong patted her side lightly, as there was spare room.

Qin Mo nodded, walked over and sat down beside Bibi Dong and asked, "Master, why did you come to Elder Hall, and didn't you say that it was the great consecration that asked me to come over?"

Bibi Dong said, "I called you over because there is an important mission for you to complete, so I don't want too many people to know about it."

"Important mission?" Qin Mo couldn't help but ask with some curiosity.

He carefully searched for the detailed information and timeline in his mind about the Douluo Continent at this time, but after searching for it, he found that the only important mission for Spirit Hall at this time can only be one thing.

Bibi Dong nodded, lightly patted the back of Qin Mo's hand and said, "Xiao Mo, you have been in Spirit City for almost a year, and now it is also Spirit Hall Academy's vacation, so I hope that if you go back this time, you bring Xiao Xue back with you to the Heaven Dou Empire to complete a very important mission for Spirit Hall."

Heaven Dou Empire, Qian Renxue, mission, these three phrases are tantamount to making him certain. The Mission was related to Xue Qinghe, the Crown Prince of the Heaven Dou Empire.

Qin Mo was certain that the mission was to let Qian Renxue go to the Heaven Dou Empire to replace the original Prince Xue Qinghe, and begin her mission of disintegrating the Heaven Dou Empire from within.

However, this is what Qin Mo is most worried about. Although the relationship between him and Qian Renxue has not reached that level, as time goes by, it will be natural for them to think of a future where they are together.

And if Qian Renxue begins this mission, and replaces Xue Qinghe, it will be even more difficult for him to see her. The only time he will be able to be with her again is when the mission is over, which would be at least 10 years, most likely more later.

Bibi Dong continued: "Xiao Mo, you can choose not to accept this mission, but you have to promise Master, that no matter what the mission is, you will not resent Master."

Although Qin Mo was very unwilling, this is not something he can stop even if he wants to.