Chapter 43 The Crisis

Currently on Chapter 59 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Zhou Ming, Martial Spirit Ghost King Vine, Rank 24 Control System Spirit Master," said as he spoke, a cold black light began to bloom in Zhou Ming's palm.

A black vine about the same thickness as three fingers appeared in his hand, and at the same time two bright Yellow Spirit Rings appeared around his body, regularly floating around his body.

Qin Mo knows about the Ghost King Vine Martial Spirit. It is considered to be a relatively strong Spirit among Control System Martial Spirits. After all, in addition to its extreme toughness, the Ghost King Vine also carries a toxin that paralyzes one's nerves.

So once you are bound by a Ghost King Vine Spirit Master, unless you have a very high anti-poison ability, then you can only choose to wait for death.

Looking at the opponent's Martial Spirit, Qin Mo couldn't help but smile. Perhaps Ghost King Vine is a more difficult opponent in the same Rank. Qin Mo's First Spirit Ability, the Sacred Dragon Body, is immune to all negative influences. Naturally, it also includes the effects of toxins on the body.

"Qin Mo, Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon, Rank 18 Power Attack System Spirit Master."

At the moment when he possessed his Martial Spirit, diamond-shaped Golden Dragon Scales began to grow all over his body. At the same time, strong Dragon Power erupted from his body.

"Six years old, Rank 18, full of Spirit Power, it seems that you must be crippled today, you can't be allowed to progress," Zhou Ming was shocked by Qin Mo's talent in an instant.

He knew that if he didn't cripple Qin Mo here today, Dark Shadow Hall would not have a good ending in the future.

"Boss, I didn't expect that this kid has cultivated to Rank 18 less than a year after awakening his Spirit. Are you sure we won't bring him over with such talent? Why let one of Dark Shadow Hall's members do this?." one of the members of the Ghost Leopard Hall said to You Xuan.

You Xuan smiled and said, "Do you think Zhou Ming really has the ability to destroy Qin Mo? The future of the Dark Shadow Hall will be ruined in their own hands."

The person said: "Boss, although Qin Mo's talent is indeed outstanding, a 6 Rank gap cannot be so easily passed by him, and he still lacks a Spirit Ability compared to Zhou Ming."

You Xuan smiled and shook his head and said: "A 6 Rank gap is indeed very huge, but for a Spirit Master and Spirit Grandmaster, the gap will actually not make much difference."

"Defeat me? It also depends on whether you have this strength." Qin Mo responded coldly, and at the same time the Yellow Spirit Ring around his body began to flash, and his First Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body, began to activate.

After all, the opponent's Martial Spirit attacks with toxins. Qin Mo prepared just in case. Besides, the time that Qin Mo's First Spirit Ability can last also increases per additional Rank. His First Spirit Ability currently lasts 18 minutes.

"First Spirit Ability, Bind."

Along with the rhythm of the First Spirit Ring outside Zhou Ming's body, a large number of Ghost King Vines that were as thick as a child's arm grew around his body quickly rushing toward Qin Mo.

Facing the raging Ghost King Vine, Qin Mo smiled disdainfully, and then quickly waved his own sharp claws to cut off all the Ghost King Vines rushing towards him.

At the same time, at the moment when the Ghost King Vine was cut, he also moved quickly towards Zhou Ming.

Although the Ghost King Vine can attack with toxins, it will not have any effect on Qin Mo, after all, he has the dual protection of Dragon Scales and First Spirit Ability.

But Qin Mo doesn't have the means of long-range attacks, and if Zhou Ming is allowed to carry out attacks from a distance, then after the effect of his First Spirit Ability disappears after 18 minutes, then he will fall into a passive state.

Therefore, in order to defeat Zhou Ming, Qin Mo could only get close to Zhou Ming's body within these 18 minutes and fight him in hand-to-hand combat.

After all, all the Control System Spirit Masters did not have the physical quality and strength of the same Rank Attack System Spirit Masters, and the speed of an Agility Attack System Spirit Master.

A normal Control System Spirit Master, whether it is physical quality, strength, or speed, is far lower than a Power Attack System or Agility Attack System Spirit Master.

Seeing the power of Qin Mo's claws, Zhou Ming was naturally unwilling to let him get close. He quickly faded back, and at the same time waves of Ghost King Vines pierced towards Qin Mo like a spear.

Compared with Zhou Ming's speed, Qin Mo's speed is naturally much greater, but the number of vines is too much, and as there is no division of the battlefield, Qin Mo cannot attack Zhou Ming from up close.

It has been 6 minutes since he activated his First Spirit Ability, so Qin Mo is a little anxious. He began taunting and said: "Zhou Ming, you said you wanted to defeat trash like me, but aren't you running around like a rat?"

Zhou Ming, as a Control Spirit Master, even if he was at a disadvantage at the moment and faced with Qin Mo's provocation, he still remained calm.

Zhou Ming smiled and said: "Boy, do you think taunting me will work? I will fight you after you exhaust your Spirit Power."

Seeing that Zhou Ming was not fooled, Qin Mo was not too upset, but he continued to move towards Zhou Ming.

This time, instead of attacking as fast as he could, he slowed down.

At the same time, the power of swinging his claws slowly began to weaken. From the beginning, he cut off the Ghost King Vine as simple as cutting tofu, but now he has to swing three or four times to completely cut it off.

Seeing Qin Mo, who was in a declining state, Zhou Ming thought to himself that his opportunity had come, and the second Yellow 100-old Spirit Ring on his body suddenly flashed.

The Ghost King Vine that was cut off by Qin Mo before and scattered around him suddenly seemed to be alive. One of them was trained on the façade of the sauce and began to grow crazily. In an instant, a three-tiered cage was formed to hold Qin Mo tightly.

Looking at Qin Mo who was trapped in the cage, Zhou Ming came over with a laugh and said, "Don't you want to be close to me? Now that I am here, what can you do?"

Looking at the prey who took the initiative to deliver to the door, Qin Mo would naturally not be polite anymore. A smile appeared on the corner of his mouth and said, "Is that so? You may spend the next half of your life in bed."

Qin Mo smiled. Zhou Ming was taken aback by his smile, and he secretly said in his heart: "Not good."

But at this moment, he wanted to escape, obviously it was completely impossible. Qin Mo turned right and waved forward quickly.. The three-layer cage collapsed instantly.

At the same time, his clenched right fist was emitting golden light and a Golden Dragon head was faintly attached to it.

With the wave of his right fist, a loud Dragon roar also burst out at the same time, and it slammed into Zhou Ming's abdomen.