Chapter 28 How Can One Not Wet Their Shoe While Walking By A River?

Currently on Chapter 44 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

Han Xiao was knocked backwards, but before he could muster a defence, he felt that it was difficult for him to breathe.

At the moment he was knocked out, Qin Mo also moved quickly, and after he landed and quickly sat on his body, he quickly pinched Han Xiao's throat with his right hand.

Qin Mo said indifferently: "I don't have so much leisure time to talk to you. You should be 10 years old, right? If you can't make the Special Devil Training Camp this year, you probably won't have a chance again. You can't afford to provoke anyone."

Han Xiao lying on the ground wanted to struggle, but suddenly his throat became tight and he couldn't do anything.

At the same time, Han Xiao screamed. It turned out that in addition to the force of his right hand, Qin Mo also removed the joints of Han Xiao's right arm at the same time.

Although Qin Mo didn't start hard, he just removed his joints, but for Han Xiao, it was tantamount to ruining his future in the Spirit Hall.

He was unable to participate in the enrolment assessment after his dominant hand was injured, which meant that he could only return to the Spirit Hall Academy the same way and continue to complete the academic assessment with ordinary Spirit Masters step by step.

Looking at Han Xiao who was holding his right arm on the ground and screaming, Qin Mo said disdainfully: "Today this is just to teach you a lesson. Remember, use your brain before you do it next time."

After all Qin Mo did, he acted as if nothing happened. He patted the folds of his clothes, and then quickly stood back in the original line.

But at this time, no one in the entire team caught up. Looking at Qin Mo just now, it was as if Qin Mo was a scourge hidden beneath his appearance.

"It seems that you are very energetic, so the next assessment must be no big deal for you," the old man wearing a platinum Spirit Master robe just now watching the battle walked over slowly and said.

After the elder entered the arena, except for all the new students who entered the camp, everyone present knelt on one knee and shouted respectfully: "Lord Oyas."

Oyas nodded and said: "Get up."

Oyas took a few steps forward and came to Qin Mo, his body slightly bent downwards, with a gentle smile on his face, looking at Qin Mo and said: "You are Qin Mo, right? The gifted child Her Majesty was talking about?

"Yes, Dean, has Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff, mentioned me?" Qin Mo asked excitedly.

Oyas nodded and said, "Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff did mention you, but this does not mean that you can have privileges in the Special Devil Training Camp. On the contrary, the training you have to receive is more than anyone else. Hard work, can you do it?"

Qin Mo nodded hurriedly, and said, "I can."

Oyas said, "Good luck, child."

They understood why Qin Mo could defeat Han Xiao so easily before. It turns out that this is a genius that even Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff, is optimistic about. It is not surprising that he can do this!

Hearing that Bibi Dong had mentioned him, Qin Mo looked at Oyas in front of him, he felt that all the preparatory work he had done before had not been done in vain, and all had played a real role.

If nothing happens, according to normal circumstances, after leaving the Special Devil Training Camp, Qin Mo can be trained by somebody and complete his third Mission.

Oyas looked at the group of Spirit Hall Academy students who were ten years old and said, "Very good. I didn't expect so many students who met the requirements of the Green Camp to come over for the assessment this year, but even though you passed the initial Selection, you have to pass the final assessment before you can truly enter the Special Devil Training Camp."

"If you can come here, you should all know that the Special Devil Training Camp is for the cradle of our Spirit Hall to nurture the next generation of talents. Here we don't need trash, we want geniuses, so even if you are eliminated, don't have resentment in your heart, you can only blame yourself for not being diligent enough."

Then Oyas pointed to a canyon entrance behind him and said: "The entrance behind me is a trial site opened by Spirit Hall in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon. The assessment task is very simple. It is to survive for a week in this trial land, but you can rest assured that we will provide you with certain necessities to help you through this week."

"Don't think it is simple, because although there are no powerful 1000-year-old Spirit Beasts in this trial land, there are still many 100-year-old Spirit Beasts. As for whether you can pass the test? That depends on your luck, except for this. In addition, before you enter the Lost Trail Grand Canyon, you need to keep your belongings outside, we teachers will take care of them. When you come out, we will return them to you.''

"Now I'm giving you three minutes. Consider, if you plan to stay and participate in the assessment, then just stand where you are. If you want to leave, please leave and stand aside." As soon as Oyas spoke, the crowd appeared in hustle and bustle. Some people began to feel afraid and started talking about leaving.

Three minutes passed very quickly. Not many people decided to leave. About 5 or 6 people left.

Oyas looked at those who continued to choose to stay with satisfaction, nodded with satisfaction and said, "Very well, since you are all ready for the assessment, the assessment will begin now."

Qin Mo was the youngest and the shortest in height, so he stood at the forefront of the entire team at this moment, and naturally, the first person to enter must also be him.

Qin Mo calmly took off his Spirit Essence Device from his hand and placed it on the tray they had previously said to prepare. Then he picked up the Spirit Essence Device prepared in the other tray and walked towards the entrance to the canyon.