Chapter 27 Find The Difference

Currently on Chapter 43 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Hou Yue hurriedly pulled Qin Mo and said, "Qin Mo, should we let it go? Although Han Xiao has a bad temper, his Spirit Power Rank is about to break through Rank 20, and he is still at the top of the Spirit Hall Academy, coming first 3 times consecutively, you can't beat him."

Although Hou Yue kindly reminded him, Qin Mo himself had his ideas. He will fight and win!

"It's okay, he's just a little Spirit Master who hasn't broken through Rank 20. What can he do to me?"

Qin Mo took away Hou Yue's hand and looked at Han Xiao on the opposite side, and said, "You aren't fighting anymore? Are you scared now?"

"If you are scared, that's okay. Kneel and kowtow to me 3 times.'' Qin Mo said defiantly.

" What are you talking about? I think you are looking for death." Han Xiao stared at Qin Mo fiercely.

The other fellow students who wanted to enter the Camp were terrified when they saw Han Xiao's anger. They all left Qin Mo and Han Xiao several tens of metres away, for fear that they would also be involved.

"Han Xiao, Martial Spirit, Sky Horn Rhinoceros, Rank 19 One Ring Combat Spirit Master."

As he said, a layer of mysterious white light emerged from Han Xiao. Amidst the flickering of the light, pieces of solid carapace began to grow on his thin body. At the same time, his whole body and muscles began to swell rapidly. His nose grew a Rhino horn over 30 centimetres long. At the same time, a light yellow 100-year Spirit Ring rose around him.

Although Han Xiao acted impulsively, he remained calm and followed Spirit Master etiquette by reporting his Martial Spirit and Spirit Power Rank, he looked at the fearless Qin Mo. This etiquette is followed as it not only shows a Spirit Master's superiority, it also tests the opponent, instilling fear into their hearts.

"Qin Mo, Martial Spirit, Golden Sacred Dragon, Rank 18, One Ring Combat Spirit Master."

When Qin Mo revealed his Martial Spirit and Rank, all the surrounding students looked at Qin Mo as if he were a monster.

Han Xiao said arrogantly: "No wonder you're so arrogant. Your Spirit Power Rank is already at Rank 18. But let me tell you, my Sky Horn Rhinoceros Spirit is invincible in defence in battles of the same Rank.

"Even if your Martial Spirit is stronger than mine, but only one Rank stronger than yours, it is impossible to break through my defences. If you stand for a long time, you will lose, but if you recognize me as your superior, I will put this matter behind us."

After seeing the two of them both release their Martial Spirits and expose their current cultivation base together, the teachers and instructors who were watching the battle on the side couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

One of the instructors said: "These two are geniuses, shall we let them fight like this? If they are injured, they will not be able to enter the Camp this year."

"Don't worry about them, fighting is inevitable. Rather than happening in the future, it's better to happen earlier." At this moment, an old man wearing a white gold Spirit Master's ceremonial robe walked over slowly.

Seeing this old man walk over, all the instructors and guards around him saluted the old man: "Dean."

The old man waved his hand and said, "You don't have to be polite, I just received Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff's decree. I've been told to examine this child named Qin Mo and see if he is worthy of focus in the future."

"Dean, you mean that this child, Qin Mo has been fancied by Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff?" The teacher just said in disbelief.

The old man said faintly: "Yes! I was surprised, but Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff explained that without our deliberate care, what does that have to do with us?"

"Yes."

The same is true for Han Xiao. For Qin Mo, a Spirit Master who follows the path of a Power Attack System, is a good target for practice.

Aside from anything else, his thick Rhino hide is a worthy test of his strength.

Seeing the other party not knowing what is good or bad, Han Xiao was already angry at this time, and he didn't care about that much at this moment. Seeing Han Xiao rushing towards him, Qin Mo was also slightly surprised. Originally, after hearing that the opponent's Martial Spirit was a Rhino, he thought that the opponent's strength and defence must be relatively strong and their speed must be slow, but when he saw Han Xiao's true speed, he instantly understood that he had underestimated the opponent in front of him.

What Qin Mo chose was the development direction of the Spirit Master of the Power Attack System, so head-to-head is what he is best at. He gathered his strength in his legs and hands, and then quickly pushed it out, welcoming Han Xiao who was on a rampage.

At the moment when he collided with Han Xiao, Qin Mo felt a huge force passing along his arm, and for a moment he almost couldn't stand.

At the same time, due to the collision of the two, a shockwave erupted and the airflow was blown towards the crowd watching the game around, the crowd was also almost unsteadily blown by the powerful airflow generated by the collision.

The reason why Han Xiao possesses such great power is that with the help of the inertia generated by the rush.

When Han Xiao saw that he was weak, he felt the strength from Qin Mo's Dragon claws, he felt pain. You must know that his sky-horned Rhinoceros is an excellent one among all Martial Spirits. General attacks can't damage them.

But when he wanted to pull back the shoulders that Qin Mo had held fast, he found that no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't move.

But at this moment, Qin Mo smirked. He knew that it was time for him to fight back.

The claws that originally clasped Han Xiao's shoulders suddenly loosened, and then quickly grabbed Han Xiao's wrists by inertia, so as not to be carried out by his own force, and then immediately ejected and kicked heavily with his feet. It was in Han Xiao's abdomen.

Han Xiao's body, which was huge because of Martial Spirit's possession, was kicked out and flew ten metres before stopping.

After seeing Han Xiao kicked out, the crowd watching the battle suddenly burst into applause.