Chapter 73 The Impatient Qian Renxue

Currently on Chapter 91 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
patreon.com/allheaventhearch

*Line Break*

"Not bad! Not many Spirit Grandmasters can take my strikes, it looks like you have quite the resistant body. In this case, I can loosen my limbs a little," Qian Renxue also began to release her Seraphim Martial Spirit.

Perhaps the Seraphim Martial Spirit being humanoid, so after releasing the Martial Spirit and completing its possession, Qian Renxue's appearance has not changed much, only 3 pairs of huge angel wings have grown behind her.

At the same time, her temperament has also undergone earth-shaking changes, like a Saint bathed in holy light, appearing sacred, noble and inviolable.

Although Qian Renxue appeared even more beautiful like this, Qin Mo concentrated on fighting.

While Qian Renxue was possessing her Martial Spirit, Qin Mo also quickly released his Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon, and quickly completed his possession.

Feeling the constant pressure coming from Qian Renxue's body, a Dragon Roar suddenly burst out of Qin Mo's body, and at the same time the Golden Dragon Pattern on his forehead was also shining brightly.

A phantom of a massive Golden Eastern Dragon began to hover behind Qin Mo, roaring at Qian Renxue floating in the sky, venting its dissatisfaction.

Although Qin Mo had always known that his Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit was very strong, he didn't know exactly how strong it was.

But today's scenes have given him a new improvement in his understanding of his Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit.

Judging from the tough attitude displayed by the Golden Sacred Dragon at this time, its quality was no less than Qian Renxue's Seraphim Martial Spirit, and it was even more domineering in terms of aura.

Seraphim Martial Spirit represents the Angel God in this world, it can be said without exaggeration that it is a God Rank Martial Spirit, but his Golden sacred Dragon can be compared to it, showing its power.

In addition to Qin Mo's excitement, Golden Crocodile Douluo and Qian Daoliu who were watching the spar on the second floor of the house were also excited.

Of course, the happiest one is the Golden Crocodile Douluo, his Golden Crocodile King Martial Spirit is no less powerful than the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, the world's number one Beast Spirit.

Logically speaking, for a person with great talent like him, he is greater than everyone else, but he met Qian Daoliu who possessed a Seraphim Martial Spirit.

Golden Crocodile Douluo's feelings for the strength of the Seraphim Martial Spirit were very deep, after all, when he was young, he was often defeated by Qian Daoliu.

At this moment, seeing Qin Mo's Golden Sacred Dragon, the Martial Spirit Power it possessed was no less than that of Seraphim, making Golden Crocodile Douluo feel indescribably excited.

Qian Daoliu had hesitated because he had chosen Qin Mo as a candidate to assist Qian Renxue in the future, but at this time, seeing his talent be fully revealed, he was relieved, because there was only such a person, with such great talents, only he is worthy of Qian Renxue.

Feeling the constant pressure coming from Qin Mo, Qian Renxue was naturally very surprised, because she usually suppressed others with her Martial Spirit, and she had never been suppressed by others. Seems that grandpa was right, his talent is comparable to hers.

"I wonder how long you can maintain this state?" Qian Renxue quickly rushed towards Qin Mo again.

After possessing his Martial Spirit, all his attributes have been greatly improved, among which his defensive power has been improved by more than one fold with the addition of his Dragon Scales.

But even so, he still didn't dare to take it lightly. After all, Qian Renxue's attack had caused a certain amount of damage to him just now before both possessed their Martial Spirits.

Although the Seraphim Martial Spirit is not focused on improving strength, Qian Renxue's attack power is already very amazing in her normal state, and now her power boosted by her Martial Spirit is boosted even further.

Besides, regarding Spirit Power, he was far from Qian Renxue. He was only Rank 25.

In the face of Qian Renxue's attack, Qin Mo quickly released his First Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body, and at the same time released his Dragon Sovereign Domain he had just acquired.

With the amplification of his First Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body and Dragon Sovereign Domain, Qin Mo's overall attributes have increased by almost 70%.

Although this 70% increase in strength can't make up the current strength gap between himself and Qian Renxue, it should allow him to barely resist her.

As for his Second Spirit Ability, Golden Dragon Blade, Qin Mo does not intend to use it. After all, the lethality of the Golden Dragon Blade is too great. In addition, when it is used and buffed while he is using Sacred Dragon Body, the resulting amplification would create a terrifying power with a 2 fold increase in strength.

If he is not careful and fails to control it, Qian Renxue will suffer unimaginable pain. This is a scene that Qin Mo doesn't want to see, so he will never use the Second Spirit Ability unless it is necessary.

The Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit focuses on offence, and at this time his own strength had been greatly improved, so he also attacked Qian Renxue with his fist.

After all, although his strength is not as good as Qian Renxue's, if he deliberately dodges, he will blindly fall into the passive state when his strength is already poor. However, the best defence at this time is a strong offence.

Qian Renxue naturally felt Qin Mo's aura suddenly soaring, and she could not help but sadistically smirk, at the same time, a powerful burst of Spirit Power was quickly injected into her arm.

Boom!

A large and smaller fist collided, creating a shockwave.

The rebound generated by the collision forced Qin Mo 5-6 steps back before he could barely stop himself

As for Qian Renxue, as she was attacking from the air, the rebound had flung her back upwards. However, she remained calm, after flying back over 10 metres, she was able to stabilise herself in
the air.

In the collision of brute force, Qin Mo had the upper hand.

Qian Renxue's eyes revealed incredible shock. Although she knew that Qin Mo had become stronger, she had similarly strengthened her attack.

But even so, she did not expect that she would be knocked into the air by Qin Mo.

Compared to Qian Renxue's astonishment, Qin Mo seemed much calmer. After all, he had exhausted all his strength just now, and in terms of strength alone, he had already exceeded 3000 catties (1800 KG).

However, although Qian Renxue strengthened herself earlier, she did not use all her strength, so it was reasonable for her to be at a disadvantage.

But at the same time, Qin Mo's state was also very bad, in the attack just now, Qin Mo had mobilised almost all his strength and Spirit Power to launch an attack.

So after this blow, he felt like an empty tank and could barely stand.