Chapter 33 Counterattack (2)

Currently on Chapter 49 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Although Qin Mo was telling the truth, Hou Yue was disbelieving. After all, the Spirit Master industry has existed and developed for 1000s of years. Although it is said that there will be some changes after the awakening of the Spirit, he has never heard of anything like this. After that, a person will become a rice bucket, not to mention a Dragon Martial Spirit of extremely high quality.

After eating, Qin Mo who was already a little braced, stood up from the ground and stretched his body, and then said to Hou Yue: "Since you are full, then it is time to work. You go down and get some fish first. It's useful."

"No, Brother Mo, you still haven't eaten enough, do you want to eat more?" Hou Yue asked in disbelief.

Although Hou Yue is more than half a head taller than Qin Mo, it does not prevent him from patting his head: "What are you thinking? You think of me as a rice bucket. We need more fish."

"Okay. I will go right away," Hou Yue nodded quickly.

After fishing for some time, Hou Yue returned and found a place to sit and eat.

"Brother Mo, what are we doing here? Isn't the security system much worse than that of Lake Island?" Hou Yue asked, a little puzzled.

Qin Mo smiled and said, "Of course I know this. It is because it is not safe compared to Lake Island, that's why I chose this place."

Hou Yue said, "Brother, I don't understand what you are talking about. Can you explain it?"

Qin Mo replied, ''We need to find those other people and defeat them. We also need to defend ourselves.''

Hou Yue shook his head and incomprehensibly asked: "That's what I said, but Brother Mo, didn't you say that the group of people will only be active at night? Although we don't know the specific time now. But it can be inferred from this picture. Is it possible that the group of people will come at noon now?"

Qin Mo smiled and nodded, and said: "Of course it is possible, although according to my previous analysis, they should be around at night. , And the reason why they choose to act at night is that there is no dense fog in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon at night, and the mainline of sight is to facilitate them to find us, but if we take the initiative to release a coordinate for them to let them know that there is someone here, do you think they will come? If you are one of those people and you find someone here, would you rush to see what happened?"

"Ah! That's how it is!" Hou Yue suddenly realised that. After nodding, he knew all Qin Mo's intentions.

"But Brother Mo, how should we specifically do this trap? Is it relying on these few fish?" Hou Yue asked curiously, looking at the fresh big fishes in his hands.

Qin Mo nodded and said, "This trap does depend on these fishes, but a few bottles of wine and a few fish are not enough. We still need a particularly important bait!"

"Bait? What bait?" Hou Yue curiously asked.

But then he looked at Qin Mo's weird expression and instantly realized that the particularly important bait Qin Mo was talking about was none other than himself.

Hou Yue's whole body froze in an instant. He stepped back and waved his hands and said, "Brother Mo, my strength is not enough. Do you want me to die?''

Qin Mo patted Hou Yue's shoulder and said earnestly: "Don't worry, I will guarantee your safety, and you can see that I rescued you from their hands last night. Don't you believe me?"

Although Qin Mo saved him last time, he didn't believe that every situation would end up the same.

Seeing Hou Yue still refusing to be the bait, Qin Mo said: "You want to oppose it, it's useless, let me tell you the truth, you should be the bait as you are more suitable for it."

"I see, Brother Mo, what should I do specifically?" Hou Yue said with a sad face as if he was betting on his life.

After Qin Mo smiled and patted his shoulder, he said, "Don't worry, there will be nothing. You can find some firewood racks nearby and prepare the grilled fish here, and I will hide on the side. Responsible for the sneak attack, remember one thing, even if you find someone close to you, don't run away. Try to attract his attention and give me enough time to attack."

Hou Yue nodded helplessly and said, "I know. !"

After Qin Mo finished speaking, he began to look around for an excellent location where he could hide his affection and launch an attack in the shortest time.

After reading it roughly, Qin Mo chose the most advantageous position he thought, which was the canopy of the big tree on which Monkey Moon was leaning back.

Under the canopy of this big tree, there are not only many branches, but also dense leaves. In addition, the fog here is very heavy, so someone hiding here will not be discovered at all. It is suitable for hiding your body, and it is also the closest to Hou Yue. The location is also the most effective place to launch an assault.

Qin Mo laid down on the crown of the top of the tree, and shouted at Hou Yue who was under the tree, "Don't worry now! I'm on the tree, as long as something happens to you. I can provide you with effective protection right away. Now you can find some firewood to set it up and prepare to grill the fish."

Although Hou Yue was very unwilling in his heart, now that he had agreed to it, he had no choice but to make a round of inspections and found some dry branches and leaves to set up a fire and began to prepare to grill the fish.

The surrounding fog was fading. Although it was disappearing, it did not reveal Qin Mo's location.