Chapter 44 Mysterious Shield

Currently on Chapter 60 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

At the moment when his fist hit Zhou Ming, Zhou Ming quickly flew backwards like a kite with a broken line.

The powerful force caused Zhou Ming to fly ten metres away, while also leaving a mark on the ground.

"You, you..." Zhou Ming huddled on the ground tremblingly, clutching his hit abdomen with one hand, trying to struggle.

But the intense pain that he felt in his abdomen made it hard for him to stand up. When he finally managed to stand up, he found that Qin Mo had already arrived in front of him.

Seeing Qin Mo's face, Zhou Ming was scared, he knew that he might be in serious trouble this time.

He slumped on the ground, kicking his legs forward involuntarily, trying to keep his body away from Qin Mo.

Seeing Zhou Ming dominated by fear at this moment, although Qin Mo is a little puzzled about him, he must stand up in the Training Camp today to deter the rest and let them know that he is not someone they can bully.

"Didn't you say that you are going to cripple me? But it seems that you should be the one who was crippled?" Qin Mo said lightly while looking at Zhou Ming who was sitting paralyzed on the ground. At the same time, he had stepped on Zhou Ming's patella with his right foot.

"Ah! Qin Mo, I will kill you!" The pain of the broken patella of his right leg caused Zhou Ming to roar in pain.

(T/N: For those who don't know, the patella is the scientific term referring to the knee cap. Qin Mo here has done something akin to knee-capping. You can search it up, but don't say I didn't warn you...)

"Really? It seems that you can't do anything," Qin Mo said while looking at Zhou Ming with coldness in the mutual attack.

Immediately afterwards, accompanied by three crisp sounds of broken bones and a few painful wailings, the patella of Zhou Ming's legs and his wrists were all crushed by Qin Mo.

Originally, Qin Mo didn't want to be so unrelenting. He originally wanted to just cripple one of Zhou Ming's legs, but he didn't expect Zhou Ming dare provoking him.

In order to be clean in the future, and not for the rest of his life in the Training Camp, Qin Mo had to cripple all his limbs.

Although Qin Mo felt that his actions were a bit cruel, think about it, if he was defeated at this moment, then he would not be able to escape the same fate.

"Qin Mo, you are courting death!" Sun Ao couldn't help it anymore at this moment.

A large amount of unidentified black energy, as well as two Yellow and one Purple Spirit Rings appeared around Sun Ao's body at the same time. He quickly threw his fist towards Qin Mo.

Qin Mo didn't expect that Sun Ao would suddenly launch an attack on him. At this moment, he wanted to avoid the attack. It was too late. After all, the speed of a Rank 30+ Agility Attack system was really fast.

If he takes the attack, he won't be able to withstand it, even if Sun Ao lacks in strength.

In a hurry, Qin Mo could only pin his hopes on the high-Rank Spirit Guidance Device that he had sent systematically.

Along with the crazy injection of Spirit Power, the high-Rank Spirit Guidance Device on his hand began to bloom with dazzling black light, and a huge black shield with primitive patterns carved in it instantly appeared in Qin Mo's hand.

Starting with the shield, it is impossible to tell what substance it is made of, but the huge shield on the surface is extremely heavy, even if it is held by Qin Mo, whose hands are more than a thousand pounds now.

Qin Mo exhausted all his strength with both hands, raised the heavy shield high, and smashed it heavily in front of him as a defence.

"Boom," a low sound of collision burst out from between the shield and Sun Ao, but although the two collisions were exceptionally strong, Qin Mo, who was holding the shield, did not feel any impact.

"This shield is weird!" Sun Ao, who was attacking the shield, instantly discovered the weirdness of the shield that suddenly appeared in Qin Mo's hand.

All the strength and power generated by his attack was absorbed by the strange shield in front of him. After receiving the black shield of the power generated when he attacked, the strange lines on the shield began to bloom. There was blue light.

When Sun Ao wanted to stay at a certain distance to observe what was going on, the light from all the lines on the shield turned into a blue energy attack in an instant, and it bloomed in an instant.

"Ah!" A scream erupted from Sun Ao's mouth, and he was also stunned by the attack from the shield.

Liu Hao, who had been observing all this from a distance, showed no trace of surprise in his eyes.

"This shield is so weird. It can completely absorb the attacker's energy and bounce it back to the opponent twice. What kind of material is it made of?"

"Boss, boss, how about you?" Members, seeing their boss Sun Ao faint, all stepped forward to check his injuries.

"Qin Mo, today is the day you die!" all members of Dark Shadow Hall stood up one after another, releasing their Martial Spirits.

Seeing this scene, Qin Mo couldn't help but swallow subconsciously, and he took a step back.

Qin Mo looked at You Xuan and Wei Bao, who were standing in the team watching the show, and found that they hadn't made any move to reconcile. They were standing aside, only willing to take cae of themselves as if this situation had nothing to do with them.

Qin Mo was in serious trouble.

"Stop it, haven't you had enough trouble?" Liu Hao, the instructor who had been hiding in the dark to prevent accidents, suddenly appeared among the crowd.

He said angrily: "These are the rules of the Training Camp, can it be said that you want to go the other way? As for Sun Ao, he has violated the rules of the Training Camp and will be punished. Could it be that you also want to be with him?"

Seeing Liu Hao's appearance, everyone who belonged to Dark Shadow Hall was still angry at the moment, but at this moment, like a deflating balloon, they put away their Martial Spirits one after another. All of them bowed their heads and said nothing.

Liu Hao said: "I don't care about any conflicts you had before, but now it's in the Training Camp. You all end it. If you have any grievances and hatreds, wait until you leave the camp and then stop by yourself."

"Now start the combat class, you choose your opponents yourself. As for Qin Mo, come with me."

"Yes," Qin Mo nodded, and then left the training ground with Liu Hao.