Chapter 70 Gap Between Master And Disciple?

Currently on Chapter 91 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Xiao Mo, I underestimated you before. I didn't expect you to have a unique talent in cultivation, and even your temperament is so mature."

Qin Mo's evaluation of Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan's concern is still the same. Chrysanthemum Douluo secretly desired being the next Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall in the future.

Chrysanthemum Douluo brought Qin Mo to the entrance of the hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, stopped and said: "Xiao Mo, Her Majesty wants to speak to you alone. I will not go in. I will wait outside."

Qin Mo nodded and walked towards the main entrance of the Supreme Pontiff Palace. The Spirit Masters guarding the main entrance of the main hall saw Qin Mo coming and bowed down on one knee to salute him.

Although Bibi Dong did not announce Qin Mo's identity to the public for the time being, as the guards of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, they knew Qin Mo's identity.

Passing through the main entrance of the majestic and magnificent hall, Qin Mo once again set foot in the main hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

At this time, Bibi Dong's appearance was the same as it was when Qin Mo came to Spirit Hall for the first time. She was wearing a gorgeous Supreme Pontiff gown, with a tall crown on her head, and she held a 2-metre sceptre, representing the Supreme Pontiff's authority.

"Master," Qin Mo came to the centre of the hall, stood upright, and saluted Bibi Dong respectfully.

Bibi Dong looked at the disciple below who was respectful to her, her expressionless face had slowly melted away, revealing a gentle smile.

"Xiao Mo, you and I are Master and Disciple here, so you don't need to be polite, just relax and come to Master," Bibi Dong gently beckoned towards Qin Mo.

"Yes," Qin Mo stopped staying in the hall and quickly ascended the stairs leading to the Supreme Pontiff's throne.

"Xiao Mo, standing here, tell me what you feel when looking down?" Bibi Dong asked Qin Mo who had already come next to her.

Qin Mo said: "I feel that everything in the Supreme Pontiff Palace seems to be beneath my feet, but standing here, I feel pressure."

Bibi Dong said. "You're right. It is very high here, but you also have to endure the pressure that you do not face while you are down below. You need to get used to it earlier because the person who will be in this position in the future will eventually be you. "

Qin Mo said in shock: "Master, you are now at your prime, and there is also Senior Sister Nana who is older. I believe she is more suitable in being your heir than me!"

He would never think of inheriting Master Bibi Dong's position. She truly believes that he is worthy of becoming the new Supreme Pontiff even though he has just become her disciple.

But this didn't mean that he wanted to become the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall. Although he wouldn't let Spirit Hall be destroyed, he did not want to carry such a heavy burden all day long in the future.

Rather than being preoccupied with paperwork and other duties, he would rather throw this burden on Hu Liena, and let Hu Liena take care of it.

Bibi Dong said, "Although Nana is also talented, she is far from being comparable to you. Besides, I can see that when I decide my successor, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo will definitely support you."

"Master..."

Before Qin Mo could speak, Bibi Dong interrupted: "Well, I called you today, not because of this, It's just to let you prepare in advance. Now I will talk to you about Elder Hall."

"Yes, Master."

Bibi Dong said: "Xiao Mo, although you have not been with me for a long time, your position is no lower than your senior sister in my mind. You should know that my job is time-consuming and that I cannot remain and teach you at all times. You will need to study with Golden Crocodile Douluo most of the time in Elder Hall. Maybe you have never heard of Golden Crocodile Douluo, but he was already famous on the mainland around 100 years ago, so I believe that his teaching ability is among the top in the mainland."

"But I also told you before, although you will follow Golden Crocodile Douluo in studying, you must always remember that you are my disciple, the Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong and my successor and the next Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall. Do you understand?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, Master. I understand everything you say."

Qin Mo finally knew at this moment why Bibi Dong would not let Chrysanthemum Douluo enter, she had to talk to him alone as she had revealed in advance that he will be the Supreme Pontiff in the future.

Bibi Dong was worried that during the time Qin Mo spends studying in Elder Hall, he will have a change of heart and betray her by joining Elder Hall.

Although Qin Mo felt that he was being manipulated, he did not feel any dissatisfaction with Bibi Dong.

After all, he was her disciple for only a few days and the number of times they had met was merely a handful.

At this time, no matter what it is to change, everyone will be worried. If Qin Mo is what Bibi Dong has described him as at this time, then he will live up to those standards and behave according to them.

However, Qin Mo was really unhappy about Bibi Dong's ambiguous intentions. He didn't want to create any estrangement and conflict with her because of this.

He simply picked it up and said: "Master, I understand everything you say. Since I have taken you as my Master, your status in my mind will not be shaken by anyone, no matter what. No matter the conditions Elder Hall propose, my heart will not be shaken in any way."

Seeing Qin Mo say this, Bibi Dong did not reply but only gently stroke Qin Mo's head, she stated, "Since you understand everything, then Master will not say more, I just hope your heart remains the same."

Qin Mo regained a smile on his face, nodded and said, "Master, Uncle Chrysanthemum is still waiting for me outside the hall. Now that we have clarified everything, I will take my leave."

"Go ahead!" Bibi Dong smiled and nodded and said.

As Qin Mo left the main hall, Bibi Dong turned towards a dark place and gently waved her hand and said: "You will be responsible for monitoring Elder Hall in the future. Remember, do not let the situation go south for us. If you encounter a problem that you cannot solve, quickly notify me."

Although no figure could be seen in the darkness, a low voice rang: "Understood, Your Majesty."