Chapter 20 Generous Rewards

Currently on Chapter 35 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Back in his courtyard, Qin Mo closed the door and windows tightly. He sat on his bed and opened his inventory.

Qin Mo could not wait to open the newly obtained mission reward treasure box, "Ding, obtained 2 Spirit Ascension Pills, 2 Martial Spirit Fragments, and 1 Advanced Spirit Essence Device."

Qin Mo watched the items coming out of the treasure box. The reward disappointed him. He thought he would receive some earth-shattering artefact or something with very abnormal abilities. He didn't expect that there were just three things.

He did not need Spirit Ascension Pills or Spirit Essence Devices. There are more than a dozen high-level Spirit Essence Devices in his own house alone, so there was not much of a difference if he had them or not.

However, even though he was a little disappointed with the rewards offered, Qin Mo still opened up the detailed introduction information of Spirit Ascension Pill and Martial Spirit Fragment and read it carefully.

The Spirit Ascension Pill is good medicine that can double one's Spirit Power, and it will not cause any side effects to the user's body. It's just that because of the strong power of the medicine, to fully consume the medicinal power of a Spirit Ascension Pill, it takes two to three months.

According to the brief introduction on the System, the two Spirit Ascension Pills in his hand can increase his Spirit Power by at least 6 Ranks or even more within at least half a year.

The effect of these two Martial Spirit fragments is even more miraculous. So long he has 10 Martial Spirit fragments, he can randomly select a Martial Spirit as his second Martial Spirit, and he can also transfer this Martial Spirit to others.

Even the Advanced Spirit Essence Device that he thought was useless before was a rare treasure.

Not to mention the large storage space that it carries, and under the injection of Spirit Power, it can even be transformed into a shield to resist damage.

Qin Mo thought that the System played him. However, after he read the introduction info, he jumped in excitement.

The Spirit Ascension Pills alone were enough to get people fighting, but the Martial Spirit Fragments and Advanced Spirit Essence Devices were even better.

After Qin Mo took out a Spirit Ascension Pill and took it, he felt warm air in his body.

This was the time when the medicinal effect first came into play, and it was also in the best state of medicinal power.

Qin Mo didn't waste this opportunity, and hurriedly assumed a five-hearted posture, and then began to run the Yellow Dragon Scripture for cultivation.

The Yellow Dragon Scripture increases one's Spirit Power quicker than through meditation. In addition, with the help of Spirit Ascension Pills at this moment, the transportation was very smooth and fast, going well at the moment. However, within some time, it started rushing.

In the early morning of the next day and through training during the night, Qin Mo broke through to Rank 16. Normally, it would have taken about two months to reach that rank.

But what he didn't expect was that with the help of the Spirit Ascension Pill, he had completed this long period of cultivation in just one night.

But what Qin Mo didn't know was that although the Spirit Ascension Pill could help the Spirit Master increase the speed of cultivation, its effect was not as fast as Qin Mo had perceived.

But Qin Mo's support from Yellow Dragon Scripture allowed him to make such a big improvement in one night.

The Yellow Dragon Scripture, which is a top-level technique, almost completely absorbed this medicine that was enough for ordinary Spirit Masters to completely transform it in two or three months.

He said that he was going to pack up some things before leaving, but Qin Mo felt that he didn't have much to pack up.

After all, the identity of the rich second generation is there, and if there is anything needed, he can buy it with money and save the trouble. Although these things can be stored in a Spirit Essence Device, he still ignored it.

However, although there was nothing to pack, Qin Mo took a few pieces of clothes from his closet, put them in the Spirit Essence Device, and followed Qin Hao towards Spirit Hall's branch in Veria City.

When Qin Hao and Qin Mo arrived at Spirit Hall in Veria City, they saw a well-decorated carriage parked at the gate of Spirit Hall from a distance, and the two sides of Spirit Hall stood even more. Rows of guarding knights holding axes, and all Spirit Masters in Spirit Hall of Veria City.

Chrysanthemum Douluo, who had been leaning on the carriage idly, saw that Qin Mo arrived and he greeted him with a smile on his horse, and said to Qin Mo, "Are you ready? Then let's set off!"

Qin Mo nodded, and said, "Lord Chrysanthemum Douluo, I am ready, we can set off at any time."

"Since you are all packed, let's set out and try to get to Spirit City as soon as possible. You can also start formal cultivation." Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded, and after finishing speaking, he walked towards the carriage.

Qin Mo looked at his father Qin Hao and said, "Old man, then I will leave first, and see you in a year."

Although Qin Hao could not bear to let his six-year-old son leave him to live alone for a year, every famous Spirit Master must experience this to grow and become stronger.

Qin Hao nodded and said, "I see, you need to learn to take care of yourself when you live alone. If you have time, you can write a letter to us. When you end this semester, your mother and I will go to Spirit City to pick you up."

Qin Mo nodded, then ran to the side of the carriage and waved to Qin Hao, saying, "Father, see you in a year."

Qin Hao nodded, then waved to Qin Mo before turning and leaving.

In the Imperial Study Room of the Imperial Palace of the Heaven Dou Empire, Emperor Xue Ye was sitting at his desk looking at a letter signed by Qin Hao.

For a moment, Emperor Xue Ye gave the letter in his hand to a man around him who was about his age and asked, "Xue Xing, what do you think of this matter?"

Xue Xing read the letter roughly and then closed it immediately. He respectfully put it back on Xue Ye's desk, and said: "I don't understand. I don't know if what I think is in line with Your Majesty's wishes.''