Chapter 15 First Spirit Ring

Currently on Chapter 30 on P.A.T.R.E.O.Nw.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearchLine Break

    Qin Mo closed his eyes tightly, but the intense pain and suffocation he anticipated did not arrive.

On the contrary, he felt a trace of warm liquid dripping slowly on his face.

When he opened his eyes again, he watched the Golden Behemoth Serpent with its mouth open, not moving.

The only difference from the previous one is that its body seemed to be frozen at this moment, and a few traces of blood slid out from the corners of its mouth.

Qin Mo felt the warm liquid before, it was blood dripping from the corner of the Golden Behemoth Serpent's mouth.

At this moment, the huge body of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, which seemed to be frozen, fell to one side with a thud.

Qin Mo also saw Qin Hao standing behind the Golden Behemoth Serpent at this time.

Qin Hao's condition at this time looked very bad. The hard Dragon Scales on his arms were not there. Basically, they had been destroyed in the battle just now.

With the fall of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, Qin Hao also slumped on the ground panting as if he had lost all his strength in an instant.

The distance between Qin Hao and the Golden Behemoth Serpent and Qin Mo made it impossible for Qin Hao to rescue Qin Mo at such high speed.

But at this critical juncture, the Dragon Aura and Dragon Roars that burst out of Qin Mo's body had affected the Golden Behemoth Serpent.

Although the time that the Golden Behemoth Serpent was affected was very short, this time was enough for a Spirit Master whose strength was close to that of the Spirit King.

Taking advantage of this gap time, Qin Hao used all of his Spirit Power and used his strongest Fourth Spirit Ability: "Heavenly Star Meteorite Break."

Qin Hao's fourth Spirit Ability was his strongest attack. The means, coupled with the moment of crisis, the powerful force he exploded, with a single blow, shattered the heart of the Golden Behemoth Serpent.

Qin Hao looked at the Golden Behemoth Serpent that was dying and vomiting blood, and slurred: "Son, the heart of this Golden Behemoth Serpent has been crushed by me, and it is about to die. You give it the final blow so we can end our mission."

Qin Mo stood up tremblingly after hearing this, and walked to the side of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, taking out a sharp blade, he pierced from under its greatly opened upper jaw towards the upper part of its brain, ending its life.

With the piercing of the sharp blade, its life came to an end at this moment.

"Old man, are you okay?" Qin Mo came to Qin Hao's side and asked Qin Hao about the situation.

With a smile on Qin Hao's face, he shook his head and said, "I'm fine, I'm just a little out of it. Just take a rest."

With the death of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, a large amount of light yellow light began to shine on the Golden Behemoth Serpent. Condensed on the body of the Serpent was the 10-year green radish Spirit Ring that Qin Mo had seen before. Unlike the 400-year Mandala Snake Spirit Ring, the yellow Spirit Ring produced by the Golden Behemoth Serpent was more solid. Even if he hadn't absorbed it yet, Qin Mo could clearly feel the huge power contained in it.

"Son, are you sure? The energy of this Spirit Ring produced by the Golden Behemoth Serpent is even comparable to a general 1000-year Spirit Ring. Can you bear it?"

Qin Hao's understanding of the Golden Behemoth Serpent came from books, but after fighting the Golden Behemoth Serpent, he clearly understood the power of the Golden Behemoth Serpent.

Especially when he saw the Golden Behemoth Serpent condense the Spirit Ring, what he expressed in his heart was not excitement but worry.

Although the age of the Golden Behemoth Serpent Spirit Ring meets the highest limit of the first Spirit Ring, the power contained in this Spirit Ring is really terrifying, and the difficulties to be successfully absorbed are also very heavy.

Compared to the safety of his son, Qin Hao actually hoped that Qin Mo could give up this Spirit Ring so as to search for a Spirit Beast again.

In fact, Qin Mo was not sure whether he could absorb the Spirit Ring produced by the Golden Behemoth Serpent, but the Spirit Ring of the Golden Behemoth Serpent was an untold existence.

People would kill you to obtain a Golden Behemoth Serpent Spirit Ring. He didn't want to give up this opportunity.

From the performance of the Golden Behemoth Serpent just now, he not only has the ultimate strength and defence, even its speed is almost at the top level of its rank.

The Spirit Ring produced by such a Spirit Beast is extremely powerful and would tempt anyone.

Compared to the Spirit Beasts Qin Hao chose before, although they are also very good, there are still some shortcomings, and none of them are as perfect as the Golden Behemoth Serpent.

"Well," Qin Mo nodded and said, "This should be no problem. Although the process will be a bit difficult, I think I should be able to survive it."

Seeing Qin Mo insisted, Qin Hao gave up. Knowing that once Qin Mo has made up his mind, no one can stop it, "Then you should be careful, this is the territory of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, I believe there should be no other Spirit Beasts to disturb your absorption."

Qin Mo said. He nodded, then walked to the corpse of the Golden Behemoth Serpent, sat cross-legged, the Spirit Power in his body began to pull towards the Golden Behemoth Serpent's Spirit Ring.

Under the guidance of his Spirit Power, the Spirit Ring condensed by the Golden Behemoth Serpent slowly floated in the direction Qin Mo.

Under the traction, it slowly and quickly came to the top of Qin Mo's body. Before he could react, the Spirit Ring suddenly became larger, and enveloped his body from top to bottom.

Qin Mo only felt pain. The energy contained in the Golden Behemoth Serpent's Spirit Ring is like a flood, rushing into Qin Mo's body.

The powerful force rushed into Qin Mo's body, making him feel intense pain.

"No matter how the power of the Spirit Ring abuses your body, remember that this is your power, and control it according to your own methods." Seeing that the situation is not good, Qin Hao quickly reminded.

Qin Mo, who heard what Qin Hao said, immediately began to revolve the Yellow Dragon Scriptures, trying to calm the power of the Golden Behemoth Serpent that was flowing in his body.