Chapter 25 In The Special Devil Training Camp

Currently on Chapter 41 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Teacher Li smiled flatteringly and said, "This is natural. Although I am not an instructor in the Special Devil Training Camp, I have known some people more or less during my years in Spirit City. It happens to be this Special Devil Training Camp. There are a few of them that have a good relationship with me. I will explain to them in advance and let them take care of you."

"Thank you, Teacher Li," Qin Mo had nothing to do with this teacher. He had a good impression, however, this did not stop him from trying to get benefits out of Chrysanthemum Douluo.

After chatting for some time, the teacher Li took Qin Mo to a large dormitory building, took out a sign with ''108'' written on it and handed it to Qin Mo.

Qin Mo looked at the sign with the number in his hand and asked curiously: "Teacher Li, what is this? Is it the dormitory where I need to live in the future?"

Li shook his head and said, "No, this is just a temporary offer. Participants who joined the Special Devil Training Camp are temporarily staying here. Today, all the students who want to join the Special Devil Training Camp have assembled here. You are the last student who wants to join the Camp this year. You hold it in your hand. It's the room card of the room you need to stay in tonight. Tomorrow morning, someone from the Special Devil Training Camp will come with you and take you to the Lost Trail Grand Canyon, where the Special Devil Training Camp is located."

Qin Mo looked at the room card. Qin Mo said, ''Thank you, Teacher Li. I will now go and take a rest.''

Li nodded and said, "There is nothing else going on tomorrow morning. We are about to set off, be sure to rest early tonight."

Qin Mo saw the 108 dormitory as soon as he entered the dormitory building.

Opening the door of the dormitory, Qin Mo saw two little boys who looked two or three years older than him were talking about something, thinking that they should be roommates tonight.

Upon seeing this, Qin Mo took the initiative to step forward and said, "Hello, my name is Qin Mo, six years old this year, and my Martial Spirit is Golden Sacred Dragon."

One of the handsome-looking boys took the lead to stand up and coldly said: "Liu Xin, 9-year-old Martial Spirit is a Leopard. I am glad to meet you," he sat back on the bed and didn't know what he was thinking.

A little boy with a round face also said: "My name is Hou Yue, I am 8 years old, and my Spirit is a Mystic Water Hedgehog, and I am glad to meet you."

He smiled and walked up to Qin Mo with his arms around. He said:'' Liu Xin has always been like this. He and I have been classmates for three years and have never said a word. Let's not worry about him. Are you only six years old? And I also came to participate in the Special Devil Training Camp?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, is there any problem?"

Hou Yue nodded, and said, "There are big problems. The Special Devil Training Camp has been around for 20-30 years. There is no record of someone entering the Camp at the age of six. This is simply another precedent. How about you tell me what Rank of Spirit Power you are now?"

"Rank 17," Qin Mo said lightly.

Different from Qin Mo's plain tone, Hou Yue's eyes were full of panic. Even Liu Xin, who had nothing to do with him, suddenly sat up from the bed and looked at Qin Mo like a monster.

"Rank 17?! How are you already Rank 17? You said that you are only six years old. Even if you are born with full Spirit Power, it is impossible to have Rank 17 Spirit Power." Hou said in surprise.

Regarding the Spirit Power Rank he possesses, he did not want to explain too much at the end of the day but simply said: "I am only six years old. As you said, I am born with Innate Full Spirit Power. As for the Spirit Power Rank, It's because I jumped five Ranks straight after absorbing my First Spirit Ring, so now I have Rank 17 Spirit Power."

"What? Jumping five Ranks in a row!" Hou Yue and Liu Xin were surprised.

Liu Xin walked up quickly, clutching Qin Mo's shoulder, and said with excitement, "What is the age of the first Spirit Ring that you absorbed, and what kind of Spirit Beast? What beast is it that it made you jump by 5 ranks?''

This somewhat rude action by Liu Xin disgusted Qin Mo. He directly pushed away the hand holding his shoulder and said, "What are you doing?"

Liu Xin quickly explained: "Please don't take offence, I'm just too excited, what kind of Spirit Beast is it? It can make your Spirit Power jump 5 Ranks in a row."

Qin Mo answered: "My first Spirit Ring is from a 400-year-old Golden Behemoth Serpent."

Liu Xin nodded and said, "No wonder. Only the Golden Behemoth Serpent can bring such improvements to a Spirit Master."

Qin Mo found a bed that was still empty and sat down, looking at Hou Yue and Liu Xin in front of him, and asked: "Look at you like that. I have already joined Spirit Hall. Can you tell me more about the specific situation of the Special Devil Training Camp?"

Hou Yue said with an unbelievable expression: "You don't know what the Special Devil Training Camp is. You are here, buddy, I admire your courage."

Qin Mo said: "I understand a little bit, but I don't know everything. You two have already arrived at Spirit Hall."

Hou Yue calmed down his excited expression, sat down quietly, and said: "We don't know the Special Devil Training Camp very well. After all, the people who came from there don't want to reveal what kind of life they are living there, but the only thing I know now is that we will go to the Lost Trail Grand Canyon for the entrance examination tomorrow. Only those who pass the examination can officially enter the Special Devil Training Camp. We can only be regarded as prospective Campers now, we are not Campers in the Special Devil Training Camp."

"When entering the Special Devil Training Camp, do we have to take another assessment?" Qin Mo asked.

Qin Mo was confused. Why would they give him another assessment if the previous conditions were very hard to meet?

Then Liu Xin said: "This is natural, although some Spirit Power Rank trash meets the requirements, their combat capabilities are terrible.''

Here Liu Xin also took a special look at Qin Mo. In his opinion, Qin Mo is the kind of person he said. After all, in his opinion, although Qin Mo's Spirit Power Rank is relatively high, it is also because of his special Spirit Ring, and it is not counted as the strength he gained through real hard work.