Chapter 35 End

Currently on Chapter 51 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Qin Mo was still unsatisfied after he took the pills.

Even though this was the place for trials of Spirit Hall, after all, it was also a place where there were Spirit Beasts. For safety reasons, Qin Mo left him on the lake island where he and Hou Yue had stayed before.

In the next four days, Qin Mo and Hou Yue used the same tactics to ambush 6 people disguised as dark shadows.

It's just that the process was not as smooth as the first time. In the middle, they also kicked a steel plate twice, but fortunately, relying on Qin Mo's witty reactions and power, they successfully escaped.

At the same time, it also sounded like a wake-up call for the two of them - not to walk blindly to the shadows and make sure they had an alternative.

Today is the seventh day when he came to the Lost Trail Canyon, and the last day of the end of the assessment. As long as it is safe before dark, return the same way, and walk out of the Lost Trail Canyon, they will be deemed to have passed the assessment.

Through these six or seven days of groping, with a rough silence, he turned the trial ground circled from the Lost Trail Canyon.

Although there was thick fog in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon during the day, relying on memory and spatial understanding, Qin Mo walked out of the Lost Trail Grand Canyon smoothly with the weather.

When they came out, it seemed a little different from when they went in. When they came out, they found that there were ten people in dark shadows standing in a neat row next to the Camp where they had originally gathered.

Unlike in the Lost Trail Canyon before, they were wearing the same clothes as they were before, but they did not cover their faces with a black scarf.

Hou Yue couldn't help but shudder as he watched these people dressed up as dark shadows.

Seeing Qin Mo and Hou Yue, who were the first to walk out of the Lost Trail Grand Canyon, Oyas, the Dean of the Special Devil Training Camp, nodded in satisfaction, then pointed to another open space and said, "Yes, you two. Come and wait first."

As Qin Mo and Hou Yue walked into the area pointed to by Oyas, the row of people who stood not far from them playing the shadows in the Mysterious Grand Canyon People, basically everyone looked at Qin Mo angrily.

For them, this stinky kid who attacked from behind was horrible.

Regarding their anger, Qin Mo pretended that he hadn't seen them, and simply smiled at them, talking to Hou Yue casually.

On the other side, a middle-aged man wearing a Red Spirit Master robe next to Oyas said: "Dean, Qin Mo is indeed a genius, a talent we need in our Special Devil Training Camp, but the one who came out with him is Hou Yue. To tell the truth, his strength and talent are far from enough to join the Special Devil Training Camp, he should be crossed out."

Oyas glanced at Hou Yue, who was excited because he passed the assessment, and smiled. He shook his head and said, "I don't think it's necessary. You know that in addition to strength and talent, luck is also very important. Although this kid is lacking in terms of strength, his Martial Spirit's quality is not bad. And besides, he passed the examination, if this time we cross him out because of such a tiny reason, in the future, how will people look at our Spirit Hall?"

The middle-aged man in the Red Spirit Master robe nodded and said, "The Dean has a long-term vision, my short-sightedness cannot compare to Dean's vision."

Time passed and the challengers emerged from the forest.

Compared to the total number of people who entered a week ago, the number of people who came out at this moment is only 11-12, and their situation is much more embarrassing than Qin Mo and Hou Yue.

Not only did the clothes on their body become tattered, but they also had a lot of bruises and blood stains as well as some subtle wounds on their bodies.

Looking at the twelve students who had passed the assessment, the six men in red from Oyas walked right in front of them and said: "Very well, your performance this week has exceeded our expectations. In previous years, only 8-9 people passed the assessment. This year is one-third more than in previous years."

"And especially among you, Qin Mo and Hou Yue performed the best. They not only completed all the Missions of this assessment, and in the process, they also launched an appropriate counterattack, which caused all the seniors who had already entered the Camp to suffer a big loss."

Oyas paused for a while, and then continued: "I have said everything that should be said, then I am not talking nonsense now. I formally represent the Special Devil Training. You are welcome to officially join and become one of us."

Oyas's voice just fell, and announced that they passed the assessment. A burst of cheers broke out from the crowd.

Hou Yue was even more excited and a little bit overwhelmed. He hugged Qin Mo who hadn't noticed, and said happily, "Brother Mo, we passed the test!"

Although Qin Mo was reluctant to hug Hou Yue as they were of the same sex, he hugged him anyway since they passed the assessment.

The strongest contrast to the excitement of the students who passed the assessment is standing by their side, they are the group of people who were eliminated.

After Oyas left, a middle-aged man, Liu Hao, who was wearing a black suit and claimed to be their Instructor, walked away and solemnly said, "Be quiet."

Perhaps it was because of his unique temperament, or perhaps because of his serious appearance, when he opened his mouth, all the children who were still cheering became silent in a moment.

Liu Hao said blankly: "I would like to congratulate you once again for joining the Special Devil Training Camp, but this also means that the hard days for you are coming. I hope you will be more psychologically prepared for training. If you are caught lacking, you will naturally know the consequences."

"You should all know that our Special Devil Training Camp is taught in this Lost Trail Canyon, but today is the first day you passed the exam, so today's course will be exempted, and tomorrow, I will personally determine the intensity of your training and cultivation to a level that is suitable for you."

"We have dedicated personnel to guide you to your accommodation. Okay, you can go now."