Chapter 71 Moved Heart

Currently on Chapter 91 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, shouldn't we go to and speak to Second Worship? Why did you bring me here?" Qin Mo asked very curiously.

After leaving the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Chrysanthemum Douluo did not take Qin Mo to the Elder Hall but instead brought Qin Mo to a secluded manor next to Spirit Hall Academy.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "I did take you to see Second Worship, but Second Worship has been in seclusion for a long time. He spends most of his time not in Elder Hall, but in his manor, so I have to take you there."

If Chrysanthemum Douluo didn't say this, Qin Mo would never have guessed that the famous Golden Crocodile Douluo on the mainland lived in such an ordinary manor.

Entering the manor, Qin Mo could only say one word, silence.

Looking at the manor that occupies a large area, no one was seen in it, as if there were no people living in this manor.

Chrysanthemum Douluo and Qin Mo came and knocked gently on the door of the only three-story wooden villa in the manor.

There was no response from the house, but it didn't take long to hear a constant sound. The sound of footsteps came, and then the wooden door that was originally closed opened from the inside.

The one who opened the door was an old man with grey hair and beard, but his complexion was very good, and his figure was sturdy, unexpected for his age.

Qin Mo knows this man, he had met him a few days ago in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, he is the Second Worship, Golden Crocodile Douluo.

Golden Crocodile Douluo looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo standing outside the door and Qin Mo then said to Chrysanthemum Douluo with a very cold tone: "You can go now." Holding Qin Mo's hand, he walked into the room and slammed the door, leaving behind the awkward Chrysanthemum Douluo standing alone outside the door.

Chrysanthemum Douluo was also a Titled Douluo anyway, and he usually shows disdain to others, facing Golden Crocodile Douluo's behaviour, he can only silently endure it.

After all, with his own Rank 95 Spirit Power, the gap between him and Rank 98 may not seem big, as if there is only a difference of 3 Ranks.

But in fact, the gap between them is like a chasm that cannot be bridged. From the novel, Qin Mo recalled that the Spirit Power of a Rank 96 Titled Douluo is 20% stronger than that of a Rank 95 Titled Douluo. A Rank 97 Titled Douluos' Spirit Power is also 20% stronger than Rank 96, and a Rank 98 Titled Douluo's Spirit Power is 30% stronger than a Rank 97's.

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo is only 3 Ranks away from Golden Crocodile Douluo in terms of Rank, the total Spirit Power Rank difference between them is as high as 90%.

What's more, compared to Chrysanthemum Douluo's Singular Velvet Sky Chrysanthemum Martial Spirit, the Golden Crocodile King Martial Spirit Golden Crocodile Douluo has is a supreme existence.

It is no exaggeration to say that although Golden Crocodile Douluo's Spirit Power Rank is only 3 Ranks higher than Chrysanthemum Douluo, the power gap between Chrysanthemum Douluo and him is like a bodybuilder and a toddler learning to walk.

Since he cannot afford to provoke him, he can only take this humiliation. Chrysanthemum Douluo stood outside the door and shook his head helplessly.

After entering the house, Qin Mo was led by Golden Crocodile Douluo into the second floor of the wooden villa's living room.

Here Qin Mo unexpectedly found that the Grand Worship Qian Daoliu was also here, and beside him was a slim, blonde beauty.

The girl's long, soft golden hair like spun gold falling to her waist, and her indescribable facial features were even more impressive. Her eyebrows were like willow leaves, her skin was like snow white jade, her teeth perfect, shiny silver, her eyes were like a phoenix's, just a glance from her was enough to make any man obsessed with her.

If you look closely, Qin Mo unexpectedly finds that the girl in front of him looks very much like his Master Bibi Dong. The only difference is the two completely different temperaments in the two of them.

The girl worse a pale gold dress that fully embodies her sacred and noble temperament, making her look like a weak woman, but with an unmatchable heroic Spirit.

She was about 13-14 years old, and she seemed not much older than Hu Liena, but her body development was greater than Hu Liena's. Qin Mo swore that those mountains were already the size of grapefruits and would only get bigger with age! Who knows, he might be looking at future pomelo's, watermelons or even pumpkins here!

It is just that compared to the fatal charm that Hu Liena always exudes, this girl has a sacred and inviolable aura so that no evil thoughts will dare to arise in any man's heart.

Although Qin Mo had seen her for the first time, he was already enamoured with her beauty.

"Is this love? Have I fallen in love at first sight?" Qin Mo thought.

As this girl and his Master, Bibi Dong, are very similar, coupled with her appearing now, Qin Mo guessed that the blond girl in front of him is none other than the granddaughter of Qian Daoliu, the only daughter of his Master Bibi Dong and the future First Class God, Angel God Qian Renxue!

Qian Daoliu looked at Qin Mo, who had long been obsessed with Qian Renxue, with an inexplicable smile on his face.

In his opinion, everything that is happening now is exactly the same as he had expected before, without the slightest difference.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said to Qin Mo, who had already focused all his attention on Qian Renxue, "Your name is Qin Mo, right? I am the Second Worship Golden Crocodile Douluo of the Elder Hall. I will train you and guide you in your cultivation."

Qin Mo, who had been entranced by Qian Renxue's beauty, awoke and respectfully bowed to Qian Daoliu and the Second Worship: "Yes, Second Worship."

Golden Crocodile Douluo was very satisfied with Qin Mo at first. Seeing that Qin Mo could recover so quickly and relax, he couldn't help but begin to smile peacefully.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "You don't need to call me Second Worship, it is too polite. If you don't like it, just call me Master."

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "Please forgive me Second Worship. I now have my own Master, and I respect her very much, so I cannot call you Master."

Golden Crocodile Douluo's expression changed for an instant. After all, Qin Mo was right. He did already have his own Master, and his Master was Bibi Dong, whom he had always hated. Moreover, he had promised Bibi Dong before that there will not be a master-disciple relationship between him and Qin Mo.

Golden Crocodile Douluo sighed helplessly and said: "You don't need to call me Master. It's okay to call me Grandpa Gold, right?"

"Grandpa Gold," Qin Mo did not beat around the bush and immediately called out.