Chapter 40 You Are The Second

Currently on Chapter 56 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"He can do 50 laps without using Spirit Power. His talent has surpassed those three people in previous years. No wonder he can attract the Supreme Pontiff's attention at this age." Lin Hao muttered to himself.

Qin Mo, who completed a quarter of the distance, started to feel weaker. Although he had exercised before, it was because of a combination of physical strength and Spirit Power. And currently, he is only using his physical fitness and not Spirit Power.

Spirit Power plays an auxiliary role to the body and so it is very important. For a Spirit Master, it is the key to success.

But at this moment, Instructor Liu Hao did not seal their Spirit Power, but gave a verbal order to prevent them from using Spirit Power.

"This child is not only exceptionally talented, but he is also very outstanding in his willpower and intellect., most rare thing is that he was appreciated by Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff at a young age. During this time, Liu Hao, you have to train him,", the Training Camp's highest person in charge, Oyas, walked over with a smile and said.

"Dean, what you are saying is that this kid's potential is indeed very strong, but this is the Special Devil Training Camp of Spirit Hall. It is a place where Spirit Hall selects and cultivates talents, not to please the higher ups," Liu Hao had no intention of flattering Oyas and answered coldly.

Facing Liu Hao's rude answer, Oyas was not angry but shook his head and sighed softly: "Liu Hao, how do you still have such a bad temper after all these years?''

As if he was a cat and his tail was stepped on, Liu Hao's emotions changed instantly: "Okay, Dean, don't say anything. Those are all past. Now I have long lost my original ambitions. I hope that the talents I cultivate will be successful and for me to be successful on the mainland."

Oyas took a deep breath, then shook his head and patted Liu Hao's shoulder and said: "We'll see, but I believe that before long, you'll change your mind."

It was near noon now, almost two hours passed, and Qin Mo finally completed the training task assigned by Liu Hao.

After 200 laps, even Qin Mo, whose body strength was far above those of the same rank, was sweating profusely and panting.

Qin Mo sat cross-legged and began meditating. He circulated Yellow Dragon Scripture a few times in his body. Qin Mo felt that fatigue in his body finally subsided a bit.

"All of you run slowly like snails." Liu Hao's tone yelled angrily.

The students were almost exhausted at this time. For low-level Spirit Masters, not using their power makes them like ordinary people.

A group of children under the age of 10 running 20 kilometres is remarkable.

Although Liu Hao's words sounded with anger, in fact, he was already in a state of satisfaction. After all, he himself knew that the tasks he had arranged could hardly be completed by anyone. After all, not everyone could do it like Qin Mo, that little monster.

Liu Hao was actually not too surprised that Qin Mo could complete the training mission. After all, he was a monster among the students in the Special Devil Training Camp during the assessment, and he is a person who is favoured by the Supreme Pontiff.

Seeing Qin Mo adjusting himself, Lin Hao said "You have completed training. You can leave. In the afternoon, we have combat class. However, these people are far from your league. You can better improve your combat experience with them."

"Yes," Qin Mo replied emotionlessly.

After all, no matter what kind of Martial Spirits they had or what Rank they were, he was incomparable to them.

Qin Mo was much stronger than them. Even if 11 people teamed up at once, their chance of success is very low.

Before entering the canteen, Qin Mo had already smelled the aroma of the food. Although he was not greedy, wouldn't it be a good treat to enjoy food after exercise?

His good mood was ruined the moment he stepped into the cafeteria.

As soon as he entered the canteen, Qin Mo felt the environment was hostile. After seeing the faces of those people, he found that none of these hostile people were in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon.

"Brother Qin Mo, you are here, come and sit down with your sister," Duan Mu, who was in, dormitory with Qin Mo, waved to Qin Mo enthusiastically and shouted.

There were not many people in the huge canteen now. After Duan Mu's greeting, everyone in the canteen focused on Qin Mo.

Although Qin Mo meant to stay away from Duan Mu, it was not easy to deny her now.

He did not know if Duan Mu is well-received by male students in the Training Camp. The moment he sat down beside Duan Mu, there were more hostile gazes in an instant.

Duan Mu still said with an inexplicable smile on her face: "Brother Qin Mo, I didn't expect you to be so powerful! You ran 200 laps without using Spirit Power. You must know that since the Training Camp was established, you are the second person to complete this training mission on the first day of entering the camp."

Qin Mo said: "First of all, I have to correct one point. I am not your brother, so please don't call me that. And who was the first person to complete this task?"

At this point, Duan Mu's eyes seemed to flash worshipfully, and said: "Of course it is our Greatest Supreme Pontiff in Spirit Hall, besides her, who else can do it?"