Chapter 45 The Unexpected

Currently on Chapter 62 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

After Liu Hao brought Qin Mo to his room, he sat down and looked at Qin Mo and asked, "What kind of weapon is the shield you used to resist? It can not only resist the damage, but also absorb an attack and bounce it back."

Qin Mo heard the instructor subconsciously, hid his hand behind his back, and looked at Liu Hao vigilantly.

Liu Hao said: "I have no intention of anything else, so do not be nervous, I just want to look at your shield. Can you let me see it?"

Liu Hao looked sincere. If he was lying, he could just take it, and even if Qin Mo wanted to, there was no room for resistance with his current strength.

Qin Mo stretched out his right hand, and with the injection of Spirit Power, the black shield with weird patterns just now appeared in Qin Mo's hand again.

Looking at the shield disguised by the ring in Qin Mo's hand, Liu Hao said with a slight surprise, "It's not a weapon, it's a Spirit Essence Device. There are even Spirit Essence Devices that can change forms?"

In the current era, people do not know about the existence of Spirit Guidance Devices. They think that they are all Spirit Essence Devices and can only store items. Only later do they find out the powerful capability of Spirit Guidance Devices in the era of the Peerless Tang Sect and Legend of the Dragon King.

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, this is a Spirit Essence Device. It is a Clan heirloom passed down from generation to generation. My father gave it to me before he came to the Spirit Hall. As for its ability, I don't know how it works."

Qin Mo could only say this much. He did not know much and even if he wanted to learn more, it wouldn't be worth the trouble of going all the way to the Heaven Dou Empire just for this>

Liu Hao looked at the dark shield, nodded thoughtfully, and said, "You belong to the Qin clan of Veria City. No wonder the Clan will inherit such a treasure from generation to generation."

"I want to test its performance personally. I want to determine how much power it can absorb and rebound, okay?"

After hearing this, Qin Mo quickly removed his Spirit Power and turned the shield back into a ring on his hand. He shook his head and said: "No, I don't know how much power it can bear. After all, this is my Clan's heirloom and if I broke it, I wouldn't be able to explain to my Clan."

Although Qin Mo himself would like to know how powerful the advanced Spirit Guidance Device delivered by the system is, the loss would outweigh the benefits.

If it is to be tested, then it will be tested on the battlefield in the future. Even if it is destroyed by that time, at least he has an explanation for it.

After being rejected by Qin Mo, Liu Hao was also a little disappointed, but when he thought about it, this is indeed the truth. After all, this is a Clan heirloom from other people's times. Aside from the nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire, he was still a child who was favored by high-ranking officials.

"Okay! The decision is in your hands. I don't have the right to interfere. If you don't want to, then forget it."

"But I have a little request. You are not allowed to use it in future practical classes because combat is combat, and foreign objects are not allowed, do you understand?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes."

Liu Hao waved his hand and said, "Today, you consumed a lot of energy. Go back to the dormitory to rest!"

"Yes."

Although he only used his Spirit Abilities once in his battle, he consumed a lot of energy. Without Spirit Power, few can withstand harassment attacks.

As soon as he left the door, Qin Mo saw Duan Mu, who had been waiting outside for a long time.

"You came out, what did the instructor say to you?" Duan Mu asked curiously.

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "The instructor didn't say anything, but I'm curious, shouldn't you be taking a practical class now? Why are you waiting for me here? Aren't you afraid of being caught by the instructors?"

Duan Mu put her arms on her chest and said, "You don't know? Although the Training Camp has many rules and is extremely demanding, we always arrange this practical lesson by ourselves, and the instructors are not around supervising so we get to decide ourselves."

Qin Mo gave Duan Mu a glance and said, "Your Training Camp is really interesting. It will be very strict at one time but it's lax another."

Duan Mu seemed a little unhappy when she heard Qin Mo say this: "What do you mean by "your Training Camp"? Are you not a member of the Training Camp now?"

Qin Mo said calmly, "I forgot to tell you that I was a member of the Training Camp. I have not said until now that you are waiting for me here. What are you trying to do? If you don't have anything to say, then I will leave."

Duan Mu said with a smile: " I didn't expect that you, a person who just awakened their Martial Spirit, could beat the Training Camp's strongest person. You must know that even Sun Ao and You Xuan, Wei Bao would have to spend a lot of time to win. It was so easy for you."

"There is also Sun Ao. I didn't expect him to be beaten. I never thought that one day he would lose to a new student who just entered the camp. I guess I will wait for him. When he wakes up, he himself will feel that he has no face to mix in the Training Camp anymore, right?"

Hearing Duan Mu's words, Qin Mo said that he was only bored, and now he felt tired, wanting to sleep. Duan Mu asked again, but he said that he wanted to sleep and walked away.

Looking at Qin Mo who was leaving, Duan Mu stomped the ground angrily, "Huh, you kid, dare to infuriate me, you wait for me tonight. If I don't get you back, then my name is not Duan Mu!"

The dormitory is still the same as it was yesterday, but there is no Duan Mu in the dormitory this time, only Qin Mo.

Although the medicinal soup in the morning can refresh the brain and eliminate fatigue, Qin Mo was very tired after a morning of high-intensity training and two battles in the afternoon.

Although the bed was a bit hard, he fell into a deep sleep a short while after laying on it.