Chapter 37 The Three Powers

Currently on Chapter 53 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Instructor, if there are girls in the dormitory I choose, what should I do?" Qin Mo asked a little embarrassedly.

Liu Hao still glanced at Qin Mo blankly, and said faintly: "There is no gender distinction in the Training Camp. Even if your roommate is a female, you don't need to think about it, and besides, nothing can happen at your age."

"Okay! I know," Qin Mo said with a deep shocked expression.

That's right, how would a six-year-old child react? Although he was young, he already had the mindset of an adult.

For any man, he can only watch but not eat. What a torment!

After Liu Hao finished these last words, he turned around and left quietly, without any intention of staying here any longer.

Qin Mo looked at these rows of bungalows with exactly the same appearance, and sighed in his heart: "I hope I don't choose one with a female in it."

But sometimes the Heavens do not abide by one's wishes. After hesitating again and again, Qin Mo finally pushed open a door.

There were 2 desks, wardrobes, clothes' hangers and beds. The rest was empty.

The dormitory was very clean and spotless.

Among the 2 beds, one bed was piled with bedding, which was obviously already inhabited, while the other bed was a bare wooden board. Qin Mo knew that this was his bed.

But what was embarrassing was one of the 2 hangers in the room, one of which had 2 ladies' clothes, hanging on it.

Judging from the size of the clothes, its owner should be a 15-16-year-old girl.

Seeing this scene, Qin Mo instinctively backed up 2 steps, and wanted to leave this room as if he had never been here.

But when he just turned around, a sweet voice came from the door: "Are you my new roommate?"

Qin Mo turned around a little awkwardly, only to see a beautiful blond girl with a beautiful figure, standing at the door that could pass one person.

Qin Mo said embarrassingly: "Sorry, I just walked to the wrong room." But the girl in front of him seemed to have not heard her, she dragged him into the room, and at the same time closed the door.

The girl sat down on the bed where Qin Mo hadn't been pulled.

Then the girl sat on her bed again, looking at Qin Mo with a smile on her face, and said, "Today there are a total of twelve new students who have entered the Camp, and just now, 11 of the new students have already chosen their own room. One has not, and you say you entered the wrong room, do you think I would believe it?"

Qin Mo didn't have many defences after seeing it through, "Well, you are right, I am the last freshman, but you have also seen the senior sister. I am a boy living with you. It is more or less inconvenient. You just didn't see me on your own. I will choose another dormitory."

The girl still kept a smile on her face. "Your name is Qin Mo? Are you sure you want to change the room?"

"How do you know my name? Is there any problem with my changing room?" Qin Mo asked in a puzzled manner.

The girl gave a meaningful smile, and then said: "Every dormitory here, except for my dormitory and the dormitory of the group of people in the Dark Shadow Hall, is full of people. If you close your eyes at night and hope to be able to see the sun the next day, I advise you not to change your dormitory."

"Why? What is the reason? And what is this Dark Shadow Hall?" Qin Mo said to the girl, right now his mind is full of doubts, wanting to figure out what is going on.

The girl said: ''Don't you think we should introduce ourselves first?"

Qin Mo thought about it and agreed.

"Hello, my name is Qin Mo. I am six years old. My Martial Spirit is a Dragon and I have a Spirit Power Rank of 18."

"My name is Duan Mu, I am 13 years old." Duan Mu said with a smile.

"Now that we know each other, can you tell me the reason?" Qin Mo asked urgently.

Duan Mu nodded and said, "Of course it is. The Dark Shadow Hall is one of the 3 forces, and they are responsible for the assessment of the new students this time. However, unlike the past, in this assessment, because of you they lost face before Thunder Flame Hall and Ghost Leopard Hall, so every member of Dark Shadow Hall hates you. If you live in their dormitory, you probably won't survive."

"Dark Shadow, Thunder Flame, Ghost Leopard, these 3 forces, what kind of organisations are they?" Qin Mo asked.

Duan Mu said: "These 3 are spontaneously organised by the trainees of the Special Devil Training Camp, but you should not underestimate these 3 organisations. Basically, every trainee in the Special Devil Training Camp will choose an organization as their support."

''Why should we rely on these organisations? This is Spirit Hall's Special Devil Training Camp, designed to bring up talents for Spirit Hall, how could Spirit Hall then tolerate other powers within its Camp? "Qin Mo asked, puzzled.

Duan Mu shrugged her shoulders as if it had nothing to do with her: "I don't know about this, but some students have asked the Instructors before, and the Instructor's answer is that this can better stimulate competition between each student."

Qin Mo said, "Sister Duan Mu, can you give me specific information about these 3 organizations?"

Duan Mu still said with a smile, "Of course! Dark Shadow! You have already greeted them before, so I won't force you to introduce their specific member information. I will tell you about their bosses.''

"The Boss of Dark Shadow Hall is called Sun Ao, and his Martial Spirit is a Dark Shadow. He is 15 years old, and has a Spirit Power Rank of 32 and is an Agility Attack System Spirit Elder, he is favoured by the Elders of the Elder Hall in his Second year after he entered the Camp, but for some reason, he refused and chose to stay in the Training Camp."

"Thunder Flame Hall's Boss is called Wei Bao, and his Martial Spirit is a Thunder Flame Tiger, he is 15 years old and a Rank 31 Power Attack System Spirit Elder. He is arrogant and prideful. Therefore, although he performed well in each examination, he did not have any high rank Elder favour him, so he has stayed in the Training Camp until now."

"And the Boss of the Ghost Leopard Hall is called You Xuan, his Martial Spirit is a Ghost Leopard, 14 years old, Rank 32 Agility Attack System Spirit Elder, he is the strongest in the entire Training Camp. As for why he has not left the Training Camp, it is because his grandfather is the Fourth Worship of the Elder Hall, he is staying here to accumulate experience. "