Chapter 72 Love At First Sight

Currently on Chapter 91 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
patreon.com/allheaventhearch

*Line Break*

The title of grandpa is obviously much closer than Master. Besides, this is not a betrayal of his Master Bibi Dong. After all, for a long time to come, he will be taught by Golden Crocodile Douluo and has to obey his teachings, so it is not too much to call him 'grandpa'.

Besides, if by calling him Grandpa he can win over a Rank 98 Titled Douluo, then he is willing. After all, the sacrifice is minor in comparison to the great gains.

And Golden Crocodile Douluo seems to be very satisfied with this title. After all, Golden Crocodile Douluo is also 100 years old, and he has no descendants of his own. After seeing Qin Mo's talent, he decided and let him be his successor.

Although the result of the event was not as good as imagined, it could be considered as a job reluctantly, and this sentence of grandpa was tantamount to calling his heart.

Golden Crocodile Douluo kindly stroked Qin Mo's little head, pointed to Qian Renxue and said, "Let me introduce you. This is the granddaughter of the Grand Worship, Qian Renxue. She will also live here and accept my guidance, so you guys get to know each other first!"

"Well," Qin Mo nodded.

He strode to Qian Renxue, with the most harmonious and brilliant smile on his face, stretched out his right hand and said: "Lady Qian Renxue, hello, my name is Qin Mo."

Facing the enthusiastic Qin Mo, Qian Renxue remained a little cold and indifferent, after all, Qian Renxue saw his expression when he saw her.

Even if Qin Mo was a cloud of warmth and a sunny and handsome individual, her first impression of him was not that good.

Qian Renxue put her arms around her chest and looked up with a slightly cold look.

She stated coldly, "Qian Renxue." Qian Renxue not only ignored Qin Mo's greeting and hidden love but also put herself in a high position, leaving Qin Mo embarrassed.

Qin Mo also sighed a little and then awkwardly retracted his outstretched hand. After all, he himself knew that the first impression he had just left Qian Renxue was really not very good. After all, not all girls are alike. Hu Liena was so passionate and unrestrained.

Qian Daoliu on the side said, "Xiao Xue, what did I teach you? How can you be so rude?"

Qian Renxue complained and looked at her grandfather, and said petulantly: "Grandpa, didn't you see what he did when he came in. how can you expect me to be nice and close to him?"

Qian Daoliu naturally noticed Qin Mo's expression when he entered the room.

Yet he continued to say: "Xiao Xue, you are almost an adult, and he is just a child. How can you be angry with him?"

Although Qian Renxue was dissatisfied, since her grandfather Qian Daoliu said this, she can only obey.

Qian Renxue looked at Qin Mo fiercely, then quickly got up from her chair, walked to Qin Mo, looked down at Qin Mo who was barely reaching her chest, and said, "I will listen to my Grandpa and talk to you at least. Ucle Gold said you are very talented, can you spar with me and let me see your talent?"

Qian Renxue wanted to beat Qin Mo, not only because of his expression when he entered the room just now, but more importantly, he is Bibi Dong's disciple. And he is close to Bibi Dong, thus, her hands felt itchy and wanted to beat him. She wondered, how will Bibi Dong react after knowing that she beat him?

"Okay! But it's too small here, let's go outside!" Qin Mo replied readily.

He knows what kind of opponent he is facing. Not only is she awakened with Innate Spirit Power Rank 20, but she also possesses the world's only God-Rank Martial Spirit, Seraphim.

Although he knew that Qian Renxue's current strength far surpassed him, Qin Mo resolutely agreed. After all, he will not be a man if he disagrees.

Moreover, now that he likes her, he needs to impress her.

"Okay, let's do as you said," Qian Renxue finally showed a smile on her beautiful face. After speaking, she opened the window on the second floor and jumped out of the window.

Seeing Qian Renxue's actions not inferior to that of a man's, coupled with her moving mountains and thick body, Qin Mo was instantly entranced again.

"Wait for me!" Qin Mo was about to jump down the window but was stopped by Golden Crocodile Douluo.

"Grandpa Gold, what's the matter?" Qin Mo asked curiously, turning his head to look at Golden Crocodile Douluo.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "Are you sure that you want to do this? If you are injured, then you will only delay your cultivation."

"I cannot back down Grandpa Gold, I will not be a man if I break my word. Since I agreed, I will go forth." After speaking, he quickly turned around and jumped out of the window.

Qian Daoliu, at this time, walked to the window, patted Golden Crocodile Douluo on the shoulder, and looked down at Qin Mo and Qian Renxue on the grass said, "Golden Crocodile, I know you are worried that Xiao Xue will hurt Qin Mo, but weren't we also like them when we were young?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo sighed, "Yes! They are still young, but we are already old."

Qian Renxue looked at Qin Mo and asked: "Are you ready?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Ready, come on!"

He had never thought that Qian Renxue would immediately attack as soon as he replied.

"Take this," Qian Renxue quickly swung her fist towards Qin Mo.

"So fast! "Qin Mo barely reacted, but Qian Renxue's fist was smashing towards his face.

Seeing the fist coming towards him, Qin Mo quickly raised his arms in front of him, ready to block this blow.

After all, in such a short period of time, it was impossible for him to dodge or release his Martial Spirit to strengthen his defence.

Qian Renxue's arms were snow white and slender, but the power contained in them was surprisingly large. With one blow, Qin Mo was knocked into the air. After flipping in the air several times, he barely managed to stabilize himself.

And the arms that had resisted Qian Renxue's fist just now felt even more numb.

It should be known that after acquiring the Silver Dragon Bloodline, Qin Mo's physical fitness has been strengthened a lot. Basically, it can be said that ordinary attacks by Spirit Masters won't even scratch him.

But Qian Renxue had not even used her Martial Spirit yet he felt pain in his arms from a simple punch.

With just one strike, Qin Mo knew roughly that Qian Renxue's strength at this time should be comparable to at least a Rank 40 Spirit Ancestor.