Chapter 65 The Mysterious Dragon And Dragon Marks

Currently on Chapter 82 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Qin Mo, who fell unconscious for a while, seemed to have come to a white space. In this white space, there is no distinction between up, down, left, and right, and there is no passing of time, as if everything here does not obey the laws outside.

And Qin Mo himself didn't know why he came here suddenly, and at the same time he didn't know what he was going to do here, he just kept walking forward aimlessly.

In this way, he walked aimlessly without a purpose, this continued until he arrived in front of an enticing Golden Light in front of him.

And he himself seems to be unable to control his body at this moment, the Golden Light to him is like a flame is to a moth.

It wasn't until he came to the Golden Light that his body slowly stopped.

At this time, Golden Light was no longer having an instinctive attraction to his body, even his mind seemed to be attracted by the Golden Light in front of him.

Qin Mo slowly raised his hand, trying to touch the Golden Light in front of him, but when his hand touched the Golden Light, Qin Mo felt as if this Golden Light did not exist, and that there seemed to be a larger space behind this Golden Light.

Qin Mo gulped slightly, he then closed his eyes and strode towards the Golden Light.

When he opened his eyes, the scene in front of him was very different from the white space before.

Besides being surrounded by Golden Light everywhere, in the centre of this space is a huge Golden Silver Dragon with wings on its back hovering in the air.

Qin Mo looked at the Golden Silver Dragon hovering in the sky and said, "Why is there a Silver Dragon? Is it because the System has rewarded me with the Silver Dragon Bloodline that I came here?"

And Qin Mo's arrival successfully attracted the attention of the giant Dragon. It moved its huge body and slowly probed towards Qin Mo.

As the giant Dragon approached, both Qin Mo and the giant Dragon were in a static state for a while.

The reason why Qin Mo didn't move was because facing the giant Dragon, he didn't know the thought of the giant Dragon in front of him.

After both sides maintained this state for a long time, Qin Mo found that the Dragon did not have any hostility, so he tried to touch the Golden Silver Dragon's head with his hands.

But at the moment when he was about to touch the head of the giant Dragon, the Golden Silver Dragon suddenly opened its big mouth and roared toward Qin Mo.

Qin Mo was frightened by the sudden roar and backed away quickly, and finally landed on his butt on the ground.

However, when he came to relax again, he found that he was no longer in that space, and what came into view was the bedroom that Hu Liena had previously selected for him.

Qin Mo sat up from the bed panting heavily, only then did he realize that he was already sweating profusely.

"Was I dreaming just now?" Qin Mo said to himself, looking at his hands madly.

If it is a dream, but everything just now is so clear, everything he felt was so real.

But it wasn't a dream, Qin Mo could feel that his body was still trembling because of the Golden Silver Dragon's Roar.

At this moment, Hu Liena also came to the room because of Qin Mo's awakening movement just now.

Seeing Qin Mo who was awake and sitting on the bed, Hu Liena said with a hint of joy in her words, and said briskly: "Junior Brother, are you finally awake?"

Qin Mo patted his somewhat dizzy head, and then looked towards Hu Liena asked, "Senior Sister, what's wrong with me? I remember that I was in the Supreme Pontiff Palace. Why am I back here now?"

Hu Liena came over and sat down slowly by Qin Mo's bed. She took out a silk scarf from her arms and gently wiped the sweat on Qin Mo's forehead and cheeks and said, "I don't know exactly why, but you have been unconscious for 3 days since you were in Master's house."

"I was unconscious for 3 days?" Qin Mo asked quickly.

Hu Liena nodded and said, "Yes, since Master brought you back 3 days ago, you have been in a comatose state, Master will come back and sit next to you every evening for a while. Today, Master will probably come again and you can ask her in person."

Qin Mo nodded, then leaned back on the bed lazily and said, "Senior Sister, do you have something ready to eat now? I am very hungry!"

Hu Liena hurriedly sat up from the bed and said, "Yes, yes, I don't know why Master arranges people to bring a lot of food every day. I will go get it for you, wait a little bit."

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Then I won't trouble you, Senior Sister."

Qin Mo regained consciousness because he was frightened in a dream. Until now, he was slightly relieved, but now, he felt very weak and he was hungry.

However, Qin Mo didn't care much about it. After all, after his Martial Spirit awakened, he needed to consume a lot of food or pills made from precious herbs every day to make up for the energy needed.

And during these 3 days of being unconscious, not only did he not eat anything, nor did he take pills made of precious medicinal materials, he felt so weak he could barely move his limbs.

Qin Mo put his hand on his forehead, trying to remember how he was unconscious, but no matter how he recalled, he still couldn't remember everything.

He only vaguely remembered that he seemed to be under the dual oppression of Bibi Dong's and Qian Daoliu's Death God Domain and Angel Domain respectively, he felt as if something had come out of his body, his memory ended there and he no longer remembers what happened afterwards.

"What's this? Why does it feel like I have a mark on my forehead?" Qin Mo put his left hand on his forehead, and suddenly felt that there was something in the centre of his forehead and was slightly protruding from there.

Perceiving something wrong, Qin Mo hurriedly took out a mirror from his Spirit Essence Device, and then hurriedly lifted the bangs covering his forehead with his hands.

Through the mirror, Qin Mo could clearly see the centre of his forehead, but at this time a 2-dimensional Golden Silver Dragon Pattern had appeared.

The shape depicted by this Dragon Pattern is exactly the huge Golden Silver Dragon Qin Mo saw in his sleep.

"I'm not dreaming, it was real! That huge Golden Silver Dragon does exist!"