Chapter 68 The Shy Hu Liena

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Golden Crocodile Douluo deserves to be one of the strongest people in the Douluo Continent with a Golden Martial Spirit. The effect of the Pill he consumes far exceeds that prepared by his father Qin Hao.

Although some of the medicinal materials used by Qin Hao were more precious and scarce, its efficacy was far inferior to that of Golden Crocodile Douluo's.

After taking the Pill for the first time, although his weakness didn't completely go away, he still felt greatly relieved.

And after the next 3 days, Qin Mo's body also recovered roughly as before, and in these 3 days, he had basically learned about his Dragon Sovereign Domain completely.

"Display my information."

"Ding."

"The Host's information is as follows:"

Host: Qin Mo

Age: 6 years old

Bloodline: Primary Silver Dragon Bloodline

Martial Spirit: Golden Sacred Dragon

Rank: 21

Spirit Ring: 100-year-old Golden Behemoth Serpent, 1500-year-old Wind Spirit Wing Dragon

Spirit Bone: External Spirit Bone attached.

Ability: Yellow Dragon Scripture

Items: 5 Martial Spirit fragments, Advanced Spirit Essence Device (T/N: actually a Spirit Guidance Device but as natives do not know about Spirit Guidance Devices yet, it will be translated to Spirit Essence Device), and a mysterious treasure chest.

"Mission #4: To be determined."

Looking at the information on his character page, Qin Mo felt like a lifetime had passed. He found it hard to imagine that half a year ago, everything on this page was blank except for his name and age.

After completing the task of apprenticeship, Qin Mo's biggest gain was not the three Martial Spirit fragments, nor was it the unopened mysterious treasure chest. What he gained the most was the Silver Dragon Bloodline.

Although Douluo Continent is said to be a world where strength gets you respect, what matters most is what kind of Martial Spirit a person gets, because in the end of the day, it is also a symbol of one's prestige.

According to the information received from the System, although Qin Mo didn't know what kind of existence the Silver Dragon Bloodline was and what significance it had in the Douluo Continent, from the System he learned that the Silver Dragon, also known as an Ancestor Dragon, or Flying Dragon, is a True Dragon and also an Ancestor of the Dragon Clan. This is similar to Earth's myths where the Yellow Dragon /Silver Dragon is capable of flight and the Ancestor of all Dragons.

The Silver Dragon is also a God of Strength and God of War, there are legends that it is also the Ancestor of Phoenix, Qilin and Jian Ma.

(T/N: I do not know what the 'Jian Ma is, but to remain consistent with translations, it will remain as is)

However, in the Douluo Continent, although the strongest Clan is still the Dragon Clan, many of the Dragon Clan's Ancestor-level figures and leaders like the Dragon God have fallen.

And although he had never heard of Jian Ma in this world, he did know that Phoenix and Qilin did exist.

Among the Martial Spirits, the Phoenix Martial Spirit and the Qilin Martial Spirit are also Top Beast Martial Spirits, and there are rarer ones among them that can compete with Dragon Martial Spirits.

Due to the difference between the two worlds, Qin Mo could not accurately comprehend the value and ability of the Silver Dragon Bloodline in him.

But Qin Mo believes that with the blessing of Silver Dragon Bloodline, his future strength will definitely be further developed.

Not to mention anything else, but when his body recovered this time, Qin Mo felt that his strength had improved by thousands of Catties! At this time, his strength had almost doubled, reaching beyond a terrifying 2000 Catties (1200 KG)!

Strength beyond 2000 Catties, what a terrifying figure. Tang Hu's Third Spirit Ability among the 3 descendants of the Clear Sky Clan would only increase his strength to 2000 Catties (1200 KG).

In the face of such a terrifying power, if Spirit Masters below Rank 40 did not take any protective measures, a single blow would instantly kill them.

At this moment Qin Mo's Spirit Power level is only Rank 21, but with the help of his terrifying power, he can leapfrog battles, his terrifying combat prowess would be further augmented by his First Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body.

Hu Liena looked at Qin Mo, who had been practicing outside early in the morning, "No, I have to work harder. As his senior sister, at least my Spirit Power Rank must not be surpassed by my junior ."

Hu Liena was 12 years old and had Rank 29 Spirit Power, such talent is comparable to the Twin Spirit Tang San.

But in a match between Qin Mo and Hu Liena yesterday, Hu Liena, who was Rank 29, lost to Qin Mo, who had just broken through Rank 20, and at this time, his Spirit Power Rank was only 21!

In fact, even Qin Mo was disbelieving the result of this battle. At the beginning of the battle, he had no hope of winning at all.

Although his melee power is far stronger than Hu Liena, who is a Control System Spirit Grandmaster, Hu Liena not only has Spirit Power higher than him by 9 Ranks, but she can also conduct Mental Attacks!

Although Qin Mo is physically strong, he had cannot ward off Mental Attacks.

But what Qin Mo and Hu Liena never expected was that Hu Liena's Charm Control Ability had no effect on Qin Mo.

Whenever Hu Liena uses her Spirit Abilities to control Qin Mo, the Golden Dragon Pattern on Qin Mo's forehead will emit a faint Golden Light, completely resisting Hu Liena's Charm Ability, and preventing Qin Mo from being affected by the slightest.

When Hu Liena's Charm Ability lost its effect, she was merely a Rank 29 Spirit Grandmaster with a Charming Fox Martial Spirit.

In terms of strength or speed, she is far from being comparable to Qin Mo, so the result of this match between the two was clear and Qin Mo won.

For Hu Liena, who lost the match, her honour was greatly compromised in front of Qin Mo, although she could not overcome the Golden Light on Qin Mo's forehead.

After all, the strength of Hu Liena, who had lost her Charm Ability, was greatly weakened.

"Sister, why did you come out to exercise? Didn't you say that you want to hurry up and break through Rank 30?" Qin Mo asked curiously, watching Hu Liena, who started sitting and meditating at all times she could.

Qin Mo clearly remembered that after Hu Liena lost to him yesterday, she threatened to cultivate as hard as she could and will strive to break through Rank 30 as soon as possible.

"I've been meditating for a long time, can't I get out and do some activities?" Hu Liena said with a slight complaint and stomped her feet in dissatisfaction.

But as soon as she said these words, Hu Liena regretted it. She was also a teenage girl entering puberty, so how could she behave like this, and that in front of a 6-year-old child?

Hu Liena, no matter she looks, or the temperament of her body, is extremely charming. Now she has made such a petulant gesture, has a different charm.

Seeing Hu Liena's cute action now, Qin Mo couldn't help feeling pitiful. Thinking of her ending in the original book, a desire to protect her arose in his heart.