Chapter 69 Flirting?

Currently on Chapter 87 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Hu Liena was originally Heaven's Pride of Spirit Hall and could have enjoyed all the honour and luxury in this world. Without Tang San's intervention, she would not have had such a poor ending.

Furthermore, Qin Mo had already regarded Tang San as his own enemy, as the goal he wanted to catch up and surpass.

A Twin Spirit with a future Twin Godhood and God Positions, no matter which of them he thought of, each brought tremendous pressure to Qin Mo.

Tang San is being secretly protected by his father, the Clear Sky Douluo Tang Hao. If Qin Mo wants to do something to his son, he will be crushed to a pulp instantly.

But he was unwilling to do this. Since he chose to join Spirit Hall, he felt that without the existence of Tang San as his enemy, someone who gives him great pressure, his progress would definitely not be as great as it is now.

He knew that allowing Tang San to grow freely and continuously will be a very huge danger and that if he does not pay attention to him, he will make mistakes that will be his downfall in the future. Because of that, not only will Spirit Hall disappear completely in Douluo Continent, but also his beloved Master Bibi Dong will also die.

Knowing he has a powerful enemy, Qin Mo trained and had great motivation to become stronger.

Furthermore, Qin Mo believes that no matter how much Tang San will achieve in the future, with his unremitting efforts and systematic assistance, he can defeat Tang San.

If he takes a step back and cannot defeat Tang San, it's impossible for him to become a God and stop him.

Even if Tang San becomes a Dual God with the First Class Sea God and Asura God-King God Positions, ultimately, it will fall short compared to his System.

"Senior Sister, you are right. You should exercise and move around after meditating for a long time. Besides, if you encounter an opponent that you can't beat in the future, I will help you beat them, Junior Brother will always protect you."

Qin Mo looked at Hu Liena calmly and said in a very gentle and peaceful tone.

When Hu Liena heard this, her shy little face turned pink instantly, a little nervous, she replied at a loss: "Who needs your protection? In the future, it will be I, your senior sister protecting you! Enough, I need to go back to my room and cultivate," Hu Liena turned around and walked quickly towards the house, and closed the door as soon as she entered the house.

After entering the house, Hu Liena did not start to cultivate, but at the moment the door closed, she leaned against the door and took quick breaths.

At this time, not only her cheeks were flushed, but her heartbeat also accelerated a lot, it was beating like a drum.

Hu Liena pressed her hands on her chest, trying to calm herself down, "What's wrong with me? How come I have such emotions for my Junior Brother? Besides, he is only a child now, so I can't do anything with him. It must have been something else, yes, it must have been."

Hu Liena's incident was just a small episode. After she left, Qin Mo began to train harder.

He didn't stop until he exhausted the strength in his body, lying on the soft grass with his whole body stretched out, enjoying the warmth of the sun shining on his body.

Chrysanthemum Douluo suddenly appeared beside Qin Mo out of thin air, and said caringly: "Xiao Mo, you still work so hard, but your health is good, you still need to rest."

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, my body has already recovered. Compared with the training camp, this amount of training should not be too little. For me, there is absolutely no problem."

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, since you came early in the morning, why would you stand aside and watch quietly?"

Qin Mo lay and watched Chrysanthemum Douluo, with a soft smile on his face and said faintly.

Chrysanthemum Douluo took the opportunity to sit down on the grass and said, "I didn't expect to not see you for a few days but you can already sense me, it seems that you should have gained a lot after falling unconscious. It is just that I saw you flirting with Saint Maiden just now, so I felt embarrassed to come over."

"What? Uncle Chrysanthemum, what are you talking about?" Qin Mo immediately sat up from the ground, looking a little anxious towards the Chrysanthemum Douluo.

Looking at the anxious Qin Mo, Chrysanthemum Douluo smiled and said, "I know what happened and what I saw. Although you were far, I can sense every person's Spirit Power within 100 metres around me and their actions that is, if their Spirit Power Rank is lower than mine."

After talking about Chrysanthemum Douluo, he shouted towards Hu Liena who was in the house: "Saint Maiden, did you hear what I said?"

Qin Mo quickly interrupted, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, please don't cause trouble. "

But Chrysanthemum does not seem to want to stop, but rather has an attitude of wanting to make the matter bigger.

Before Chrysanthemum Douluo could go on, Qin Mo quickly got up from the ground, patted the dust on his body, and said, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, since you are here at this time, it must be because Master asked you to come. I guess you came because I must make preparations in advance and prepare to go to the Elder Hall to meet Golden Crocodile Douluo!"

Seeing Qin Mo guessing why he came, Chrysanthemum Douluo also temporarily let down his playful intentions, he asked curiously: "It's weird Xiao Mo, I haven't told you yet, how did you know that Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff, asked me to tell you in advance that you are going to the Elder Hall to meet Golden Crocodile Douluo? "

In order not to let Chrysanthemum Douluo play again, Qin Mo took Chrysanthemum Douluo 's arm and said, "Okay, Uncle Chrysanthemum, since Master asked you to call me, then we will go there quickly, lest Master waits in a hurry. As for how I guessed, I will tell you on the way."

Chrysanthemum Douluo stood up and said, "That's OK, let's talk while walking." Then he took the lead in walking towards the hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

But Qin Mo only hurriedly followed after looking back at his and Hu Liena's residence.

After walking out of the willow forest in front of their home, Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "Okay, now you come and tell me, how did you know that Her Majesty asked me to call you?"

Qin Mo smiled slightly. "Uncle Chrysanthemum, is it that hard to guess? When I woke up the night before, Master told me that and she will teach me alongside Second Worship, plus from these 3 days of cultivation, my body has fully recovered. Moreover, this is the Master's private residence. Under normal circumstances, no one would dare to come here, even if it is Uncle Chrysanthemum, you will not dare come!"

"So to sum up the above 3 points, I roughly inferred that you came here by Master's command and because of the matter with the Second Worship."