Chapter 30 Escape

Currently on Chapter 46 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

Escape.

This is the only thing Qin Mo can think of in his mind. Although he is not weaker than the Spirit Elder in front of him in terms of strength, the same can't be said about his defensive power.

''You go, I will follow and protect you.'' Qin Mo said.

When Hou Yue refused to go, Qin Mo didn't bother to talk. He grabbed his arm and threw him out in one direction.

Although he didn't know Hou Yue's true strength, it was already seen from Han Xiao's incident that he was far weaker than Han Xiao.

If he is allowed to stay, not only will it not have any helpful effect, but it will have a counterproductive effect and may even drag him down.

The black figure said with a smile at this time: "Originally, that little fat man was my prey. Since you let him go, then you will be my prey." A long blade appeared in the black figure's hands.

A Weapon Martial Spirit appeared in the shadow's hand. Looking at the long sword in the black shadow's hand, Qin Mo felt a little more confident in his heart.

A Tool Spirit Master and Beast Spirit Master, essentially speaking, there is no difference between the two, but before reaching Rank 70 Spirit Saint, Tool Spirit Masters are incomparable to Beast Spirit Masters in terms of strength, speed and defence.

And the black shadow's Martial Spirit in front of him turned out to be a long sword, so it can be judged that the development direction of his Martial Spirit should be the same as Qin Mo's development direction.

And from the effect of his attack just now, it can be roughly judged that his first 3 Spirit Rings did not add a lot of defensive attributes to his physical attributes.

The attack just now, because it was launched in haste, did not gather a lot of power.

According to Qin Mo's estimate, if he was hit using his First Spirit Ability, even if he was immortal, he would at least not rise from the ground, instead of simply vomiting blood as he does now.

At the same time that the black figure released his Martial Spirit, Qin Mo also used his first Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body, with layers of fine golden diamond-shaped Dragon scales growing up and down all over his body.

At the same time, a loud Dragon roar whizzed out from Qin Mo's body, and the powerful air current generated by the Dragon's eruption blew away all the leaves around Qin Mo.

"Oh, it seems that I had a good harvest today! Although a little hedgehog ran away, a young Dragon took the initiative to send himself to my doorstep," The black figure said with excitement when he saw Qin Mo's Spirit Possession.

Facing the black shadow's sarcasm, Qin Mo did not reply with words, but his hard fist covered with Dragon scales.

"Boom," a sound of metal colliding with each other came from between the colliding fists and longsword.

The collision between the two was as if they were evenly matched, and they froze for a while. Qin Mo's fist could no longer push harder, and the same longsword that the shadow used to resist could not be pulled out at this time.

"Come!" Qin Mo yelled, summoning his Yellow Dragon Scripture, and his speed increased dramatically.

A large amount of Spirit Power quickly concentrated on the fist thrown out, as if a Five-Clawed Golden Dragon had completely wrapped around Qin Mo's arm at this moment.

For an instant, Qin Mo felt as if his whole body was full of power. His already somewhat exhausted arm, for a moment, seemed to be full of strength and swung forward desperately.

Although the two of them were quite arrogant in one or two respects, in the end, the shadow still had the upper hand.

But when he felt the power coming in from Qin Mo's body, he just wanted to retract the longsword to avoid the blow.

But before he had time to prepare, a huge force passed along the longsword, and his fist and the long sword hit his chest heavily.

The black figure felt that he had lost control of his body in an instant, and kept flying backwards. At the same time, he felt that his throat was sweet, and blood spurted out of his mouth.

After succeeding in one blow, Qin Mo did not pursue the victory, and continued to attack the shadow, but quickly fled in the direction where he threw Hou Yue just now.

Although he had the advantage with this blow, he couldn't help but feel the emptiness of his body after the blow just now, and the abundant Spirit Power he had was consumed by two-thirds after that blow.

Although the black shadow had suffered a serious injury, his Spirit Power at the moment hadn't consumed much, and he didn't use any Spirit Abilities in the battle just now.

If he doesn't run away at this moment, but instead stays and continues to fight him, it is estimated that he will completely lose the ability to fight in less than ten minutes.

Just before Qin Mo moved forward, he saw Hou Yue running towards him.

''Didn't it let you escape? Why are you still running here?" Qin Mo stopped in front of Hou Yue and reprimanded loudly.

"Qin Mo, great, great, you are okay," Hou Yue who hadn't heard him, quickly hugged Qin Mo, who was a head shorter than himself, with tears in his eyes and snot dripping from his nose as he spoke excitedly.

Seeing Hou Yue in this state, Qin Mo didn't say much, just pushed him away and said, "If you have anything to say later, that guy is still behind us. Let's leave here and find a safe place to talk."

Hou Yue nodded and said: "Well, it's up to you."

The shelter that Qin Mo had built for himself before was useless. The black figure was still wandering around.

Fortunately, compared to the daytime, the fog is not as bad.

After travelling for about two hours, Qin Mo and Hou Yue stopped at the edge of a lake.

Hou Yue lay down on the grass by the lake, panting heavily and said, "I'm exhausted, and I'm finally safe now."

"Yes, it should be safe for the time being."