Chapter 42 In Crisis

Currently on Chapter 58 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

After the Instructor left, a sturdy man walked over and said: "I am Wei Bao, Thunder Flame Hall's Boss, kid. you can join me at Thunder Flame Hall, as long as you join, I will help you.

"Wei Bao, how can you take advantage of this? But he is not suitable for your Thunder Flame Hall, I think he should join me instead." On the other side, a handsome young man in black also stepped forward and said.

Wei Bao seemed to be at odds with, black-clothed young man, "What do you mean, You Xuan, are you looking to snatch him from me!"

"With your strength, are you sure that you can stop me?" You Xuan smiled slightly while speaking disdainfully.

"You, you," Wei Bao was speechless for a moment, You Xuan was right. By virtue of his strength, he was indeed not his opponent.

Although Wei Bao didn't admit it, he still had to accept it. According to rumours, You Xuan had broken through Rank 32 and entered Rank 33.

Although the difference between the 2 Ranks is not very large, the quality of You Xuan's Martial Spirit Ghost Leopard is obviously higher than that of his Thunder Flame Tiger. Now that there is another 2 Rank gap, naturally he cannot defeat him.

With an inexplicable smile on his face, You Xuan walked to Qin Mo and said, "Little brother Qin Mo, would you like to consider joining us at Ghost Leopard Hall? As for the conditions, they are the same as Thunder Flame Hall's, but I promise that once you leave the Training Camp, everyone will want to teach you."

You Xuan's conditions are indeed very tempting, but not to Qin Mo.

The first condition solves his immediate troubles, which is definitely certain, but the second condition is obviously unrealistic for someone of Elder Hall to teach him.

You know, Elders of the Elder Hall have not appeared for decades and there has not been any news of them teaching people either.

And now, the more important point is that he has already received Bibi Dong's appreciation, and it is destined that Bibi Dong will become his Master in the future.

So as Bibi Dong's future disciple, he cannot join the opposing faction.

Duan Mu also walked over from, crowd at this time and said, "Qin Mo, you should join Ghost Leopard Hall and be with sister! Otherwise, you will obviously not be able to pass this level with your current strength!"

Qin Mo looked towards Duan Mu and asked, ''What are the rules?''

Duan Mu said: "Every student who participates in combat class must face the challenge of a student, regardless of whether their opponent's strength is ranked higher than himself or lower, they must fight them."

"Although you have defeated some of Ghost Leopard Hall's people during your freshman assessment, it is because they are negligent. Under normal circumstances, you will be the weakest among them. In a one-to-one situation, you cannot have any chance. After all, the gap between a 2-Ring Master and 1-Ring Master is huge. "

Qin Mo was relieved when Duan Mu said that . If he were to join either of the opposing factions, then Dark Shadow Hall would send someone to attack him, but if he doesn't join either, they will just sit back and watch the show.

The strongest people right now should be You Xuan and Wei Bao. Apart from them, Qin Mo is confident he can face anyone here.

And another important point is that Qin Mo felt that outside of this field, Instructor Liu Hao is there.

Maybe it was because Chrysanthemum Douluo visited him last time, he shouldn't worry about what will happen to him, right?

A smile appeared on Qin Mo's face, and he saluted Wei Bao and You Xuan separately: "I, Qin Mo accept your good intentions but the account between me and Dark Shadow Hall will be settled sooner or later. This time it's over, so I don't have to worry about it in, future."

"Huh, brat, you don't know what's good for you." Wei Bao furiously flung his sleeves and left here and returned to his team.

You Xuan still maintained the expression and posture he had just now, and said in a gentle manner: "Since Brother Qin Mo has made his choice then I will naturally not intervene arbitrarily. As for the result, it depends on brother's good fortune." After speaking, he also returned to his team.

Duan Mu bent over, hand on, shoulder of Qin Mo, a slight sigh, said:. "Since you insist on this, then sister cannot help you any further. Good luck,"

After leaving, Qin Mo walked over to Dark Shadow Hall's team who seemed to want to tear him apart, and said: "You have the right to eliminate players during the assessment, and naturally we have the right to counterattack, but I didn't expect, people of your Dark Shadow Hall to be sore losers. But if you want to vent your anger, I don't know if you have that ability."

Sun Ao naturally couldn't help it anymore when he heard this. Plus with there being no Instructor near here at, moment, he pointed directly at Qin Mo angrily and said: "Boy, you are looking for death. Although I can't kill you, I can still cripple you!"

A person next to Sun Ao looked at Qin Mo in front of him and said viciously: "Boss, he is just a stupid child. Let me take care of him, I will make him regret what he has done for the rest of his life."

Sun Ao looked at Qin Mo then looked at his attendant in front of him and said, "Since Zhou Ming said that then this kid will be left to you to take care of. Remember, he must regret coming to this world."

Zhou Ming nodded and said: "Boss, don't worry, I will 'take care of him well'," he walked up to Qin Mo after he finished.

Zhou Ming twisted and cracked his knuckles and looked at Qin Mo evilly and said, "You kid, let me be your opponent."

"Okay, let's come!" They were ready to fight.