Chapter 77 Target Xue Qinghe

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

If Qian Renxue needs to complete the mission, it is better for them to complete it together, at least that way he will feel a little relieved.

"Master, please tell me, no matter what the mission is, I will try my best to complete it." Qin Mo said.

Bibi Dong smiled and said, "Xiao Mo, Master is pleased. You are my apprentice and my successor. If this matter is left to others, I will always feel a little worried, but If you do it, I'll feel at ease."

Bibi Dong continued: "We have received intelligence that the Heaven Dou Empire will hold an Imperial Noble Conference in half a month. By then, the Heaven Dou Empire will have all of its nobles with Noble Titles go to Heaven Dou City to participate in the meeting. Your Noble Title in the Heaven Dou Empire is a Viscount, your father is a Duke and the City Lord of Veria City. He will certainly attend this Conference, I hope that you will take Xiao Xue and follow your father to Heaven Dou City, the capital of the Heaven Dou Empire."

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Master, what do I need to do after I arrive at Heaven Dou City?"

Bibi Dong continued: " After arriving in Heaven Dou City, you have two options. First, you can assassinate Prince Xue Qinghe with Xiao Xue, and then Xiao Xue will replace him. Second, you can also arrange Xiao Xue to be by his side, and then let Xiao Xue find her own opportunity to assassinate Xue Qinghe and replace him."

Although Qin Mo had already known what the mission was and was mentally prepared, when Bibi Dong said, he felt that the mission was extremely heavy.

No matter which choice he makes, he has no intention of completely standing on the opposite side of the Heaven Dou Empire. Once the mission fails or the matter was exposed, not only would he suffer revenge from the Heaven Dou Empire Royal Family, but even his father Qin Hao would be doomed.

Qin Mo said, "Master, it is too difficult for Xiao Xue and I to complete this mission. You should have arranged someone to help us, right?"

Bibi Dong shook his head and said, "The fewer people know this matter, the better, and the fewer people involved in its implementation, the better. I don't want too many people to know about this."

"Although we are getting along well with the two Empires now, the two Empires have actually not relaxed for a moment their surveillance of our Spirit Hall, if our people are dispatched, they will definitely be aware of it, so this mission can only be completed by the two of you, but after you go to Heaven Dou City, I will send a Titled Douluo who has never shown up to cooperate with you, but although he will cooperate with you, he will not be involved in the main operation. I can only provide you with this much and can only guarantee your safety."

Qin Mo nodded and said, "It is indeed difficult for two people to complete the mission, but it is not impossible."

Bibi Dong stroked Qin Mo's hair. Said: "Remember, completing the mission is secondary, your safety is the top priority."

Qin Mo stood up, clenched his left hand to his chest, and said solemnly: "Master, you can rest assured I will complete it, but I have a request, and I hope Master agrees to it."

"Tell me what your request is!" Bibi Dong nodded and said.

Qin Mo said, "Master, although you have sent a Titled Douluo to ensure our safety, if things are revealed, my parents lives will be in danger, so I hope you can guarantee the safety of my parents, too."

Bibi Dong pulled Qin Mo and said, "Stupid boy, you don't need to worry about this. I had already planned this since I took you as my disciple. A large number of elites from Spirit Hall went to Veria City to hide and protect your home. You don't have to worry about it. If things are revealed, your mother will be taken to Spirit Hall in the first place. As for your father, he will naturally retreat with you."

Looking at Bibi Dong, Qin Mo bent down and said, "Thank you, Master, I will do my best to complete this mission."

Seeing Qin Mo's answer, Bibi Dong felt very pleased, but she couldn't help but ask curiously in her heart. She said: "Xiao Mo, aren't you curious about the mission at all, and why Master wants you to perform this mission?"

Qin Mo smiled and shook his head and said, "I am not curious about this mission at all. Now, apart from the Heaven Dou Empire and the Star Luo Empire, only our Spirit Hall is the most powerful in the entire continent. We have the largest number of Spirit Masters and can say without hesitation that though our Spirit Hall has no delegated territory, we are equivalent to the either Empires and much stronger.

"And this mission requires me and Xiao Xue to complete it together, so the purpose of the mission is only one, and that is related to the two Empires. The Star Luo Empire has always pursued the inheritance of the strong, and have a solid grip over their Empire, so we don't have any chance to disintegrate the Star Luo Empire."

"But the Heaven Dou Empire is completely different. I was born as a noble in the Heaven Dou Nobles, and naturally I know the situation inside the Heaven Dou Empire. All the Nobles in the Empire, even the Princes of the Royal Family, are no exception to fighting overtly and covertly, they secretly strengthen themselves, and the most important point is that not many are loyal to the Heaven Dou Empire."

"The only thing I am curious about is, why do we have to replace Crown Prince Xue Qinghe? As far as I know, the abilities of the Crown Prince do not seem to be outstanding, and Emperor Xue Ye is not concerned about him."

Bibi Dong stood up and stroked Qin Mo's and said: "Xiao Mo, you are really very witty and smart, but you have not considered that although Xue Qinghe is not valued by Emperor Xue Ye, he is the Crown Prince of the Heaven Dou Empire after all, and there are still a large number of Princes and Nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire who support him. Besides, with Xiao Xue's talents, don't you think he can't defeat Emperor Xue Ye?"

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Thanks for explaining."

Bibi Dong said: "You aren't weak, but you lack experience in this area. After you come back this time, I will teach you slowly. There are still some things in the Supreme Pontiff Palace that I haven't finished, so I won't stay here."

Qin Mo nodded. Bibi Dong left Elder Hall.

At this time, it was clear that Qian Daoliu had also finished explaining to Qian Renxue, and she saw Qian Renxue standing in front of Qian Daoliu with a dim expression, lowering her head and saying nothing.