Chapter 31 Unannounced Assessment Content

Currently on Chapter 47 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Hou Yue, how did you provoke that person? From what I know, Rank 30 Spirit Elders and above can't appear in Lost Trail Grand Canyon." Qin Mo asked

Hou Yue panted and replied, "I don't know how I met him. It was dark and I wanted to find a place to spend the night. Just when I saw a fire not far away, I walked over. Unexpectedly, I ran into that dark figure. When he first saw me, he attacked me. I started to run away in a hurry. I did not expect to meet you, Brother Mo."

Qin Mo said thoughtfully. "It is possible that someone deliberately led them to here."

"No! He was merciless when he hit me just now. It should be impossible!" Hou Yue said with a face full of disbelief.

Qin Mo nodded seriously and said, "It's not that there is no such assumption, and the person who is chasing you is a Spirit Elder, do you think you have the possibility of running away in front of him with his cultivation base? If he is an enemy, then you would be already dead."

Hou Yue thought about it carefully after listening, then nodded and said: "Maybe it is possible, but if this is the case, why didn't you make it clear before the assessment?"

Qin Mo shook his head and said: "This is just my assumption. As for success or failure, it is difficult to say. If it is, it is easy to understand. After all, everyone participating in the assessment is a Spirit Master with a 100-year-old Spirit Ring. A week of living in a Spirit Beast Forest without a 1000-year Spirit Beast shouldn't be a big deal, so this assessment doesn't seem to be of much significance, but Hou Yue, tell me what you know about this assessment, and we are fine. Prepare for the next few days."

Hou Yue scratched his head awkwardly and said: "Actually, I don't know much myself, and I only know a little bit from some seniors who came out of the Training Camp. They only told me trivial information, as for the main content, they didn't say anything at all."

"Oh," Qin Mo sighed slightly, stood up and said, "The view here is exposed now, and it is not safe here. It is full of people in the middle of the lake. Go to the little island for rest. The bushes there can provide us with some shade and hiding areas. There should be some fruits to fill our stomachs as well. "

The lake was large. The only option they had to cross it was to swim. This is where Hou Yue comes into use.

Hou Yue's Martial Spirit is Mystic Water Hedgehog. As the name suggests, it is because a Spirit Master with ice attributes relies on the special attributes of his Martial Spirit to create an ice bridge on the lake that can reach the island.

After passing this ice bridge, Qin Mo quickly destroyed the bridge deck that was used and made sure there were no traces.

After the two boys cleaned up a place for them to rest in the thorn forest on the island in the lake centre, they immediately laid on the ground and picked a few thorn berries and ate them.

They were hungry, and there was no other food for them to choose immediately.

After eating the berries, Hou Yue threw the remaining berries on the ground and complained: "Brother Mo, this berry is too unpalatable. We happen to be on the lake. I got into the water and got some fish up. Roasting fish is better than eating berries."

Although Qin Mo was not used to eating these sour and astringent berries, he did not agree with Hou Yue's suggestion.

After all, it is night. If you add fire to grill the fish at this moment, then the flame of the grilled fish will be seen a few kilometres away. Even if they caught fish, they could only eat it raw.

It's okay to eat fish raw, the key is that the wild fishy smell is extremely heavy, and they don't have any condiments to suppress this fishy smell.

Qin Mo shook his head and said, "Forget it. Let's bear it. Although I don't like eating berries very much, if we start a fire, people a few kilometres away will see us here. Then the situation will be more dangerous than before. We are still fighting the first fight now, and it will not be too late to think about it until tomorrow when there is fog during the day."

Although Hou Yue was unwilling, he could only see that Qin Mo said so. With a sigh, he picked a few more berries from the thorny forest and ate them.

After basically solving the food problem, Qin Mo said to Hou Yue: "Hou Yue, you will come to watch the night in the first half of the night, and I will switch with you in the second half of the night."

He nodded and said pertinently: "Brother Mo, that's OK. You have consumed too much energy. Get back to me at midnight.."

Qin Mo nodded and said, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

After the battle with that shadow just now, Qin Mo felt that he was about to break through Rank 18 and could move towards Rank 19.

Sure enough, difficulties and battles are the easiest time to stimulate a person's potential, but for the situation just now, Qin Mo honestly did not want to battle again.

Although most of his Spirit Power has been consumed, the Yellow Dragon Scripture's movement is rapid. It fully replenished his originally consumed Spirit Power in less than two or three hours, and also helped Qin Mo reach Rank 18 smoothly.

After his Spirit Power reached Rank 18, Qin Mo found that the unique Dragon Power he had produced from cultivating the Yellow Dragon Scripture was much more solid than his previous Rank 17.

Qin Mo muttered to himself as he watched his hands, "When I reach Rank 20, the Dragon Power generated by his cultivation of the Yellow Dragon Scripture should be able to be fully used in ordinary combat attacks. "

Qin Mo opened his eyes and looked at Hou Yue, who was already shaky because of the night watch and sleepiness, and said: "Okay, Hou Yue, I have completely recovered, leave it to me in the next half of the night."

Hou Yue nodded in a daze, and said, "Brother Mo, I leave it to you." As soon as he spoke, he fell into a deep sleep.