Chapter 23 Rejected

Currently on Chapter 38 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Bibi Dong looked at Qin Mo who had walked in with Chrysanthemum Douluo below, put the paper in his hand on the table a little, and asked Chrysanthemum Douluo, "This is the child from Veria City? "

"Yes, Your Majesty, this is the Young City Lord Qin Mo of Veria City," Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a respectful tone looking at Bibi Dong on the throne.

And Qin Mo on the side looked at Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff's throne, with a Queen's temperament and aura and had gone silly for a while.

He had never seen a woman as beautiful as her, although he had known that Bibi Dong was over 50 years old, however, the years did not seem to leave any traces of blemish on her body.

On the outside, she looks like a girl in her twenties, but what is different from a girl that age is that she has a unique temperament, a temperament unique to mature women.

Seeing the immaculate Bibi Dong in front of him, and thinking of Grandmaster Yu Xiaogang he had met in the Spirit Beast Forest before, he felt very confused.

It's really hard to understand why he would abandon such a flawless, single-minded woman, until the last moment of her own life, the person she was thinking of was still his woman.

Could it be because Bibi Dong destroyed the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan? Was Bibi Dong an enemy of his disciple Tang San?

But what did Bibi Dong do for destroying the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan, not for him, but for the person she loves in her heart.

As for Tang San, it was even more ridiculous. Bibi Dong was his family's benefactor.

''Qin Mo, answer Her Majesty's question." Seeing that Qin Mo hadn't responded for a long time, Chrysanthemum Douluo quickly pushed Qin Mo.

Qin Mo recovered from his thoughts. When he raised his head again and looked forward, he found that Bibi Dong had already come to him instead of being on the throne.

Looking at the panicked Qin Mo, Chrysanthemum Douluo said quickly: "Your Majesty, this child maybe a little nervous. Please also ask the Supreme Pontiff, forgive me!"

Bibi Dong shook his head gently, then a pair of beautiful burgundy eyes looked at Qin Mo, and asked gently: "I heard that your Martial Spirit is a Dragon Martial Spirit that has never appeared before, can I see it? "

Qin Mo was very happy, this was a breakthrough for him completing his third Mission.

He felt the flow of golden Spirit Power in his body. Horns like a deer, a head like a camel, eyes like a rabbit, a neck like a snake, a belly like a sea serpent, scales like a fish, claws like an eagle, palms like a tiger, and ears like a cow. The Golden Sacred Dragon condensed and formed behind Qin Mo, and at the same time, a bright Yellow Spirit Ring was floating beside the golden Dragon.

Although Bibi Dong didn't know Qin Mo's Dragon Martial Spirit, after looking at the indestructible scales on his body, she knew that it was from the Dragon Clan.

Bibi Dong looked at the Golden Sacred Dragon behind Qin Mo and said: "Although I have never seen a Dragon like this, it is indeed a Dragon, and judging from the Dragon Power he emits, his Spirit is stronger than the supposed strongest Beast Spirit, Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon."

Qin Mo looked at Bibi Dong after taking the Golden Sacred Dragon Spirit back into his body and asked, "Her Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, can I be your disciple?"

"Ah!" Bibi Dong was caught off guard by Qin Mo's question.

You must know that she is not an ordinary person, she is the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall, one of the strongest in the world, although many people want to worship her as a Master, there has never been a single person who would take the initiative to ask.

The reason why Qin Mo asked this was because after Bibi Dong watched his Martial Spirit, there was no major change in her eyes. She did not intend to accept herself as a disciple.

As for the second Worship Golden Crocodile Douluo, he couldn't find him at all. Even if he knew it, he probably wouldn't be able to meet him with his current identity.

And Bibi Dong may not see him for a long time after this meeting.

Rather than waiting quietly, it's better to take the initiative to attack. Even if he is rejected, it doesn't matter. At least it will let Bibi Dong know that there is a child with excellent talents who wants to worship her as a Master, and will also let her keep an eye on Qin Mo.

Bibi Dong deserves to be the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall. Although a little surprised, she immediately recovered her expression after a while.

With a slight smile on Bibi Dong's face, he looked at Qin Mo and said in a soft tone: "Your talent and spirit are indeed qualified to be my disciple."

Qin Mo immediately said excitedly, "Really. Are you willing to be my Master?"

Bibi Dong nodded and said: "It is indeed possible, but to be my disciple, in addition to having extraordinary talents, you must also have a talent for me. Bright things, as for you now, just satisfy the first requirement. As for whether you can become my disciple? It depends on your future performance in the Academy."

Although Bibi Dong did not directly explain, she still refused Qin Mo's request.

Although Qin Mo felt upset, at least his goal has been achieved. At least so far, you have left a deep impression on Bibi Dong. As for whether you can succeed in apprenticeship? This depends on luck.

Bibi Dong looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and said: "Elder Chrysanthemum, since you introduced this child back, then you will send him to Spirit Hall Academy to report and start studying."

"Yes, Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff," Chrysanthemum Douluo bent slightly and said respectfully.

As soon as he left the Supreme Pontiff's Palace, Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Qin Mo and asked, "Qin Mo, do you want Her Majesty the Supreme Pontiff to become your Master?"

Qin Mo nodded, and said unabashedly, "Of course I am. Think! I believe that not only I think, but it is also estimated that any student in Spirit Hall Academy wants to be a Master of Her Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, after all, Her Majesty is a powerful Titled Douluo ."

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded. Then he asked Qin Mo: "Being a Titled Douluo's disciple is indeed tempting, but you seem to forget that I am also a Titled Douluo. Would you like to be my apprentice?"

After all, in the past half month of getting along, Chrysanthemum Douluo likes Qin Mo in front of him more and more. Since they had begun their journey, Qin Mo has been practising hard every day, which has already aroused Chrysanthemum Douluo passion for cherishing talents, it's just that he hadn't been able to find any suitable opportunity to mention this matter before, but now it is the right time, Chrysanthemum Douluo asked Qin Mo what he was saying in his heart.