Chapter 26 Lost

Currently on Chapter 42 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Bibi Dong was made aware of Qin Mo choosing to join the Special Devil Training Camp.

After all, as the highest ruler of Spirit Hall, every student who wants to enter the Special Devil Training Camp must have her permission before they can formally participate in the assessment.

"This kid chooses the Special Devil Training Camp. Elder Chrysanthemum seems to get along well with him, so you can rest assured to let him go to that kind of place." Bibi Dong has a list of those who went to the Special Devil Training Camp this year.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "I believe that special training with his talent and strength may not be as difficult for him as he imagined. After all, he is the best talent and effort I have ever seen except Your Majesty."

"How does Nana's talent compare to mine's and Xiao Xue's?" Bibi Dong asked.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said a little bit: "The talent of the Saint Maiden is also very outstanding, but from the perspective of innate Spirit Power, or the quality of his own Martial Spirit, Qin Mo, this child, is far from the Saint Maiden's. And if I remember correctly, the Saint Maiden's Spirit Power at her current age is Rank 13 while Qin Mo's current Spirit Power is about to break through Rank 18. At the speed of his current Spirit Power growth, before the age of 8, he should have broken through Rank 20."

"What did you say? His Spirit Power is about to break through to Rank 18?!'' Bibi Dong was very surprised.

Although Bibi Dong had seen Qin Mo's Spirit Before, she did not perceive Qin Mo's Spirit Power Rank.

"Yes, Your Majesty, the Spirit Power of this child, Qin Mo is indeed about to break through the Rank 18 soon." Chrysanthemum Douluo said again.

Bibi Dong nodded thoughtfully and said: "Judging from his talent, he is indeed qualified to be my disciple, and he is also the Young City Lord of Veria City. If he joins us, then Veria City will be owned by our Spirit Hall."

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, so you have agreed to Qin Mo's request?" Chrysanthemum Douluo asked tentatively.

After all, just as they had just received the news, just when Qin Mo left the Heaven Dou Empire on his forefoot, Emperor Xue Ye gave the Qin Family a very generous reward.

They were worried about Qin Mo joining Spirit Hall. After all, the importance of Veria City is evident, it is an indispensable existence for the Heaven Dou Empire.

Bibi Dong shook her head and said, "Don't worry about this matter. I just refused his request. If he joins now, he will not be loyal to Spirit Hall wholeheartedly. This matter is still waiting for him to settle after he emerges from the Special Devil Training Camp, we will make a decision then. After all, with his talent, he will surely attract everyone's attention quickly."

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff is wise, but in my opinion, we still have to let out a few rumours. Let the Elder Hall and Worships be the first to retract their claws, after all, we must prevent them from getting their hands on him." Chrysanthemum Douluo said.

Bibi Dong nodded and said, "What you said is reasonable. Those old guys are already restless. If they get this child, I'm afraid they will be more difficult to control in the future. As for letting things go smoothly, deal with that yourself!"

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

...............

Lost Trail Grand Canyon.

In the Special Devil Training Camp, the place where talents are specially trained for Spirit Hall, the guards here are naturally very strict. Not only do they have a legion composed of all Spirit Masters and there are 5 high-Rank Spirit Saints and two Spirit Douluo.

Even Qin Mo and a group of new students who came to receive the entrance examination had to go through many inspections on the way before they were released.

After all, this is the place where Spirit Hall specializes in cultivating talents, and it is the cradle where the next generation and pillars of Spirit Hall is, so for Spirit Hall, nothing can be taken lightly here.

Through yesterday's explanation by Hou Yue, Qin Mo learned more about this Special Devil Training Camp.

The students identified in the Special Devil Training Camp must be under 10 years old, and the colour of the Spirit Ring they possess must be the best.

That is to say, in Spirit Hall Academy, all students who want to join the Special Devil Training Camp, except those who have just awakened Spirit Power above Rank 8, must break through Rank 10 before the age of 10 and obtain a 100-year Spirit Ring before they are qualified to undergo the assessment for the Camp.

And in the Special Devil Training Camp, there will be an exam every year. In this exam, all the seniors with 5 Rings are not allowed to participate.

Why is this? Everyone's safety must be ensured.

After arriving in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon, a middle-aged man wearing black overalls gathered all those who participated in the entrance examination in a clearing area, quietly waiting for the arrival of the commander of the Special Devil Training Camp.

Although Qin Mo was taller than before because of the awakening of his Martial Spirit and the absorption of the first Spirit Ring, he still looked much smaller than everyone else present.

"Oh, I didn't expect that this year there will be little turnips who would dare to participate in the entrance examination," a slender boy walked up to Qin Mo, his eyes revealing disdain.

"Han Xiao, there are many people here, don't go too far," Hou Yue hurriedly walked to Qin Mo to block him.

This person named Han Xiao glanced at Hou Yue and said, "Little fatty, I haven't beaten you in a few days, right? I tell you this is a Special Devil Training Camp, even if I beat you in front of the elders they will not do anything. After all, strength rules here."

"You...," Hou Yue was speechless for a while, and could only stare at Han Xiao angrily.

"According to what you said, even if you were asked to fight, I would be fine," Qin Mo said as he walked out from behind Hou Yue, staring at Han Xiao who was nearly two heads higher than himself.

Hearing this, Han Xiao suddenly laughed, "Are you serious? How is someone like you with such a small body going to do anything to someone with my physique?''

After all, in his view, Qin Mo was just a little kid who had just awakened his Martial Spirit and hadn't obtained his First Spirit Ring, yet he dared to threaten him?