Chapter 82 Quarrel Between Father And Son

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

It was quiet in the dead of night, and the surroundings were shrouded in darkness. Everywhere was dark except for a place where moonlight shone on it.

But at this time, in the City Lord's mansion of Veria City, the place where the City Lord rests, is still brightly lit.

Although it was getting late, Qin Hao and Song Wan still did not go to sleep. They sat facing each other with melancholy faces, it was unknown what they were talking about.

"Hao, regarding the mess our son is in now, what are we going to do?" Song Wan asked.

Qin Hao sighed heavily: "What can we do? Now we absolutely can't let Xiao Mo have any contact with Spirit Hall. After this noble meeting is over, I will send him to our Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, I just hope that Xiao Mo will not be in a mood."

"Hao, is this really okay? After all, our son has already taken a Master from Spirit Hall. We can't do anything about it. If he doesn't go to Spirit Hall, if his current Master announces this matter, even if Xiao Mo leaves Spirit Hall, how can he gain a foothold on the mainland in the future? He'll carry the reputation of a deceiver who lied to his Master for the rest of his life.

Qin Hao blamed himself and said:" It's all my fault. If I had thought harder, we would not be in this situation today. I will visit Xiao Mo's Master personally and go to Spirit Hall. I will do whatever I can to dissolve the relationship between Xiao Mo and his Master. "

Song Wan nodded and said: "It seems that this is the only way now. I hope our son's Master is a reasonable person, so they will understand our family's difficulties."

At this time, the door of the originally closed room was knocked open with a bang. Qin Mo walked in looking dissatisfied, and said loudly, "I don't agree. Mom and Dad, this is my own choice. You should respect my choice.

Mom and Dad, you know how much I have worked hard to get my Master's approval. In these last three months, I have been cultivating after eating, sleeping little and meditating.

Moreover, my Master and my senior disciples are very good to me, and without my Master's help, I would not break through to Rank 20 in just one year, and I also promised her that I will never betray her, she will always be my Master. "

Qin Hao was upset after hearing this, paused for a moment, and shouted unscrupulous words angrily: "You are still young, what do you know? Huh? If the Royal Family knows that you have taken a Master from Spirit Hall, do you know what the consequences will be for our family? "

Faced with Qin Hao's anger, Qin Mo couldn't help but be stunned slightly, because he had never seen Qin Hao so irritated.

Although Qin Hao became angry, Qin Mo spoke boldly: "I might be young, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid. What are the consequences, can I not know?" As soon as I stepped out of Veria City, the grace of the Emperor Heaven Dou Empire came on my back. What does this mean? This shows that they no longer trust us.

They were afraid that I would go to Spirit Hall wholeheartedly, that the Heaven Dou Empire would lose the economic capital of Veria City, and that the Empire would lose such an important money bag.

If the Royal Family became aware of the news that I have taken a Master from Spirit Hall, our Qin family would be eliminated.

But Father, have you ever thought about why the Royal Family doesn't know about my discipleship with my Master?"

"Why? "Qin Hao asked.

With such a sensitive identity, the Royal Family of the Heaven Dou Empire must have supervised his every move in Spirit Hall.

Qin Mo smiled and said: "Why? That's because my Master blocked this news. She knew that as long as this news was made known to the Royal Family, our family would inevitably be destroyed.

Father, seeing as I have a Master who takes care of me wholeheartedly, why should I betray her? Even if she is against us, I would rather betray the disgusting Royal Family. "

After listening to his son's words, Qin Hao calmed down a bit, "Xiao Mo, I know all these things, but Xiao Mo, after all, we are the nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire, and the object of our allegiance can only be the Heaven Dou Empire and the Royal Family, even though your Master really cares about you . I have never asked you for anything. I just hope you listen to me this time and stop going to Spirit Hall.

After this noble meeting is over, you will go to the Heaven Dou Empire Royal Academy. Since your Master cares for you so much, I'm sure she understands our family's difficulties.

Qin Mo smiled and said, "Father, now you have said all this, it's still too late, even if my Master can understand your difficulties." Qin Mo took out the token proving his identity in Spirit Hall and placed it on the table.

Qin Mo's token is not the same token that Bibi Dong gave when he was not her disciple.

It's an elder token which allows you to freely enter and exit any place in Spirit City when you get this token, but at this time, the token is forged later, which symbolizes that you are a direct disciple of the Supreme Pontiff. This proves that it is the exclusive token of the Saint Child of Spirit Hall.

In addition, Qin Mo's exclusive token is not only more elaborate and sophisticated in workmanship, but also has six carved decorations on it.

In addition to the Clear Sky Hammer, the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, and the Seven Treasure Glazed Pagoda, the Martial Spirit of Ghost Douluo, the Ghost Demon, and Sky Velvet Chrysanthemum of Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan were also carved, as well as the symbol Seraphim's wings and a word.

Although Qin Hao didn't know this token was dedicated to Qin Mo, judging from the decorations carved on the token, he also knew that this token definitely played a vital role in Spirit Hall.

Qin Hao looked at the token in his hand for a while, then handed it to Song Wan's hand and asked: "Wan'er, your family has always served as the empire's historian. Do you know this token?"

Song Wan shook her head and said, "I don't know. According to the existing records, there is no information about this token. However, this token is very similar to the Supreme Pontiff's Order, but the Supreme Pontiff's Order does not have this word."