Instauration [Evil X Centric]

(July 13, 2021)

I almost hit publish instead of save in the middle of writing this and gave myself a heart attack, you're welcome

Category: hurt/comfort :D (cross-posted on ao3)
Warnings: there are some descriptions and references of violence but it's not that described
Word Count: 2222 (with the a/ns there's 2955 words :D)

This is my interpretation and continuation of the two one shots of winged X bros concept created by Ao3 user Voidsuma, except I added a few things that I felt like and yeah so it might not be canon to what is in their brain. I did, however, try to write it in their style of writing, but since we are different people, it's kind of difficult. But I tried. :)

(You don't need to read it since it'll all be explained in the chapter but I'll link them anyways in the replies since links are stupid in the Wattpad chapters)

There is an explanation/analysis of this concept below which explains these ideas but more :sparkles: detailed :sparkles:

And apologies to the original author for taking a while. I was on vacation when I asked if I could write something for their story/headcanon >.> I don't really like how it turned out, but at this point I'm too tired and tied up to rewrite it so forgive me please :)

instauration
n. the action of restoring or renewing something

--------------------

The server they chose to annoy today was specifically chosen with the intent to cause mild inconveniences.

Apparently every member of the group that decided to go had siblings... or clones... or random counterparts... in said server. Except Evil Xisuma, but he didn't mind. As long as chaos and annoyances were spread around, he was happy with what they chose, and decided to sit back and watch this time around.

So for the first ten minutes after sneaking into the server undetected (and after enjoying the cool but not chilling overworld for a few moments), they stole from chests and made their way to whoever's sibling was closest. Turned out they bothered whoever they ran into first, and bothering was an understatement. Evil X had to cover the air regulator over his mouth to muffle the snickers. The other evil Hermits hadn't bothered to quiet themselves.

However, what ruined their fun was that they did not know the Admin was very involved in his server. More so than any other Admin they had seen.

Involved as in arriving at the scene of the crime in no less than five minutes of being called.

Not even Evil X was that quick and he was around almost all the time.

Who the f-

True gave the first warning, when she used a stolen spyglass from her sister and saw a green blur on a horse approaching their position, Admin panels up and tracking their movement.

Tango Tek, the first and only Hermit they bothered, laughed proudly as his Admin was spotted through the trees, and almost as an afterthought, flicked his tiny counterpart into the salty water of the ocean next to his starter house. Evil X choked on a laugh when Tiny Tango's yell of insults faded from hearing range, quickly followed by a small splash in the water.

The trees rustled and hooves beating on the ground could be faintly heard, and the Hermit whooped and pumped his fists into the air, as cheesy as it sounded.

"I told you he'd be quick! I-" Tango interrupted himself with a keysmash he somehow managed to verbalize. "Who just flicked my ear? Rude!"

NPC Grian plucked Tiny Tango out of the water and ran with a snicker, ducking out of the way of Tango's hasty punch but ended up plowing over Badtimes due to not being able to stop himself in time. The three sprawled out on the sprucy grass, and True rolled her eyes at their foolishment.