*slips another paper to you* I finally wrote the backstories for my AU

You do NOT know how much I legitimately cried after I finished editing this chapter.

(November, 2020)
Word Count: 7629 words O.O this better save or I will delete my account

All the Hermits look relatively the same as most people headcanon them, I can't be bothered to type out an entire description of what they look like unless it's unique. (Though you may have seen some before possibly?) Also, I can't draw. If I describe how I'd like them to look, the urge to draw them would increase by tenfold and I'll suffer.

If there are ideas you'd like to add, feel free to comment on the respective section. (Please forgive me, writing 20+ different stories was so difficult-

Aight, onto backstory information.
-I didn't write all the Hermits' backstories. I got so sick of looking at my empty list of Hermits I need to write. The only Hermits' backstories I wrote were the ones that were long enough to have it's own category, or ones that had two or more unique points I can think of.

-The rest of the Hermits are at the bottom of the page.

-You could also just use the generic backstory the respective Hermit usually gets if you don't like mine.

-Please keep in mind the average age ranges:
Travelers: 100-150 years
(Same as irl basically, they just somehow have a longer lifespan probably because of their lifestyles)
Netherborns: 300-350 years
(Divide by three and that's basically irl.)
Voidwalkers: In the AU notes, I said it's undetermined/unknown. Personally, I say it's 5000-8000 years. I don't have an explanation as to why they live so long besides plot convenience, so, uh, sorry.
(I messed up my conversions so eh, but I'd say that 800 years is the end of adolescence? An adult Voidwalker would probably be +900 years)

-I would like to justify myself for the length of X's and Ex's backstory. Combine, they are almost 3k words long. I'm planning to do a whole book on them that's why it's so thought out please leave me alone- *screeches*

And with that, please enjoy these half-braincelled attempt at backstories.

===《☆◇☆》===

Etho:
Etho is a Netherborn that was raised in the End. His parents were Voidwalkers that had been visiting the Nether. When he was born, they immediately went back to the End, though they feared it was too late. Thankfully, they were able to keep him alive.

In the early years of his life, he used a small rebreather behind a mask to give him enough oxygen. His white hair is from Netherborn traits. He originally had black eyes, but the left turned red after being scratched by the Ender Dragon. It awoke the Netherborn part of him since all Enderkinds are magical.

Later in life, he left the End in favor of exploring. The rebreather was tucked away, only used when needed, but he kept the mask. He never takes it off in front of anyone, leaving the lower half of his face a mystery to everyone he meets.

Those who meet him believe he is a Traveler; he is far too kind to be a Netherborn and Voidwalkers were only myths (or so they thought). He never confirms nor denies, and only shrugs with a mysterious crinkle of his eyes when they ask.

Other Information:
-I know it's short leave me aloneeee

-Etho can read people really easily. Anything anyone does will give them away. Body language, facial expressions, voice, ect. 

-A former job of his was to assassinate people, but he quit relatively quickly. 

===《☆◇☆》===