Such a Nightmare [Xisuma and Doc]

(March 15, 2020)

(Like a lotta things i have to say...? K so i found a pronpt and a basing it off of that. Its around 1am when i started typing this, im on mobile, mistakes are expected. Also the reason im up is because... my friend keeps sending me tik toks on snapchat.)

[City AU thingiemabob]
(Xisuma has his bee skin, but with a helmet)

-----

Xisuma looked up at the tall skyscrapers. He's flown past those towering structures many times, giving him a sense of familiarity.

He walked into one. It was his appartment building. Up the elevator (he wished no one else came inside) and through the maze of halls, he finally came to a stop at his door. Using his key, he unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Walking to the table, he saw a paper that wasn't there previously. It was a letter. The person wanted to meet him on a certain rooftop in just a few hours.

Xisuma shrugged. He often got this type of letter. His brother usually puts letters out on the table, then leave for his nightshift, which happens to be in the Void.

---

It was now night. It was time to leave. Grabbing the letter and tucking it underneath his yellow armor, X burst through the door and shot into the night sky. He used his handmade elytra and homemade rockets. He was skilled enough to use them both.

He landed on the building's roof with a quiet pat of his feet. He looked around for heat signatures, but found no visible one. He pushed another button on the side of his helmet, enabling night vision.

Some metal sound reverberated nearby. X snapped his head towards it. The area was in shadows so dark, not even night vision could see in it.

Though he couldn't see, Xisuma knew who it was.

"Who are you?" Xisuma demanded, clenching his fist. A cold, spine-chilling laugh reached Xisuma's ears. They stepped out of the shadows,a twisted smile plastered on their face.

"Oh hon," They said. "I'm your worst nightmare." Xisuma blinked at them, recognizing their face.

"Wait, you're the person who bumped into the trash can this morning, said sorry to the inanimate object, walked into me, and said thank you." X said, lips twitching under his helmet. The man, who Xisuma identified as Doc, scoffed and crossed his arms.

"It was early in the morning. I was going to work-"

"So was I." The two awkwardly stared at each other. After a few moments, Xisuma sighed. He prepared his lazers incase anything bad happened.

"So, what did you want?" X asked, waving the letter around. "I'm sure you didn't ask me here because you were tired."

"I've decided that I'm done sitting around doing nothing. You and your group of 'protectors' have done nothing and-"

"Well come on, then." Xisuma said, holding his hands out to the side. "Fight me." Doc looked annoyed that he was interrupted, but grinned at the invitation to fight. A blue, glistening trident materialized in his hand. Lightning from the cloudless sky gathered and sparked around the weapon. Xisuma activated his combat gloves, which produced razor-like lazers.

"What'd you gonna do, cut me up with that? Those petty lights won't hurt me." Doc grinned, raising his trident. With a downward slash, lightning shot towards X. Xisuma threw his hands up and powered the lazers. A green holographic-looking shield appeared just before the lightning could strike X. It flickered from the lightnig, eventually breaking.

X dove and rolled out of another blast's way. He sent disks at the self-proclaimed villan. Doc jumped out of the way, chucking the weapon he weieded at Xisuma. It caught the bee-man off guard, and knocked him back. Doc lunged forward as he snatched the returning trident out of the air. He thrust down at Xisuma with it, to which X met the large fork with a diamond sword.

Xisuma sweep-kicked, knocking Doc to the floor. The cyborg grunted at he dell to the floor with a thump. His robotic eye flashed red as he snarled. He stopped though, as he felt the tip of a diamond sword under his chin.

While Doc was sweating gallons (Xisuma guessed channeling lightning took a bit of energy), Xisuma hardly broke a sweat. With his other hand, he picked at his own nails.

"I'm not going to kill you. You haven't done anything except annoy me, so can't turn you in for that." Xisuma said, then gazing down at the creeper-robot on the floor. They stared at each other, not saying anything.

"So, uh," Doc awkwardly started, looking up at Xisuma with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Want to get something to eat? Work let me out late." Xisuma nodded, pulling Doc up. He agreed, as he didn't see Doc as a serious threat.

"Same, bro. Let's go, I'm hungry."

(This doesn't make sense, as Doc is usually the better fighter, but I'll just say that X eventually taught Doc and Doc became better with pratice.)