Revoking Banishment [X and EX]

(November 5, 2020)

A lot of people draw Evil X in chains symbolizing his banishment from Hermitcraft and it inspired me to write something with it.

Summery: Xisuma finds Evil X in this weird void dimension. He knew he shouldn't have expected his brother to just be sitting there, waiting for himi.
Word Count: 1650
Category: hurt/comfort I think, and word dump
Warnings: blood, mentions of injury, indications of trauma

----------------

Xisuma tended to stay away from interdimensional rips that occasionally happened to appear wherever he was. He didn't know where he would end up (though he was wondering), and usually didn't feel like risking losing his items.

Today however, curiosity eventually got the better of him, and Xisuma, stocked with healing supplies and weapons, stepped through the tear in the air.

He was met with darkness. Everywhere he looked was void black. Perhaps it was the void. Even the ground, which was hard to see because it was black, seemed void-like.

Xisuma took a few steps, and much to his surprise, the floor was slightly squishy. Yes, this was probably one of few solid places in the infinite void.

As he looked around, he finally noticed the small form curled into itself farther away from the dimension rip. The white mass of hair that laid underneath their head was tangled, as if they had been lying in the same place for ages. Previously vibrant red armor was duller, like it had been sitting in the sun to look more worn.

Xisuma cautiously approached, his breath hitching as the figure's armor became apparent to his eyes. The closer X became, the more features he was able to see. The tension in their muscles were evident. Slashes on their skin were visible from ten blocks away. A thick, black chain crawled over the person's side, disappearing as they had curled in on it. It was almost like they were hugging their chest... perhaps the origin of the chain?

The admin stopped five blocks away, silently kneeling down with his elbows on his thighs. He couldn't see the person's face, tucked into their chest and covered by their hair. 

"Evil X?"

The man in question tilted his head upwards, just enough to make eye contact. Pastel red met lilac as the two gazes connected. Xisuma almost pulled back. Evil X's eyes were pastel red--not the angry blood red they had been before the banishment had taken place--pastel, as if the life had been sucked out of them.

"Xisuma." The voice was monotone.

"Evil X, what happened?" Xisuma whispered, tentatively reaching out. The other pulled away with a hiss, baring his teeth. X retracted his hand. "Where's your helmet?"

Evil X laid his head back onto the ground, keeping a cold stare on Xisuma. "Doesn't matter anymore."

Xisuma pursed his lips with a silent shake of his head. He grabbed Evil X's wrist, pulling it out of where it was trapped. Evil X's eyes widened, and he instantly tried to pull away. Turns out, he wasn't strong enough to do so.

It wasn't a surprise to Xisuma when the chain followed and revealed a tight cuff. What took Xisuma off guard was the blood dripping from his fingertips when there were no visible injuries in his hand.

Evil X's fingers curled inwards when Xisuma pinned his gaze on his face. He tried pulling away again, but X's grasp was too strong, and the inevitable blood loss he suffered left him a weak sack of bones on the floor.

Xisuma sighed. "Evil X, please let me see the wound."

If anything, he curled into a smaller ball.