Caring for Each Other [Xisuma and Doc]

The request is above. (I switched panic attack with some sort of mental breakdown.)

(A/N: its 12:23AM, its basically midnight. plz excuse any mistakes)

(November 17th, 2019)

Word Count: 1420 words
Category: hurt/comfort
Warnings: none

Xisuma ran a hand through his hair. His latest video had done well. It was the first video he's recorded without his helmet on. He didn't read the comments out of fear of the people thinks. Xisuma decided to read them later.

He slid his helmet back on and flew out of his base. To be honest, he loved flying. He may not be as good as Grian, but he still is still very skilled in the art of flying.

Xisuma twisted in and around many stores. He grinned, feeling like a little kid again. He kept flying, and what felt like only a few minutes, an hour had passed. He checked his watch, and saw that there were only 10 minutes until the monthly meeting began.

Heading to the meeting place (this time, Scar offered to host it), Xisuma looked over the beautiful ocean. He suddenly felt like a sense of dread in his stomach. He tried to ignore it, but it was too great to. He also tried to wave the feeling off, distracting himself with admiring Scar's terraforming skills. He landed, amazed at the landscape.

Xisuma was one of the first Hermits to arrive. He smiled at Scar, who waved at him. Xisuma realized that he had his helmet on, and waved his hand while facepalming with other.

"Why...?" Scar began to ask.

"I realized I had my helmet on, but I smiled in response to your wave." Xisuma explained, laughing. Scar laughed with him as more Hermits entered the room. Over the next few minutes, the meeting room filled with Hermits. As the meeting started, Mumbo slipped in and snuck to his seat.

"Look who finally decided to grace us with his presence and to actually show up." Scar commented.

"Well-" Mumbo began, stopping himself. He shook his head and smiled. Everyone laughed then the meeting went on like how it normally does. How is everyone doing (mentally, physically, ect.), how are videos going, amount of progress, things like that.

Throughout the duration of the meeting, Xisuma said very little. No one really noticed, though, He also noticed that everyone had something planned with someone, and there was even a group of people doing one thing later. Xisuma was in none of the groups. Xisuma felt quite left out. He didn't pay attention to the rest of the meeting.

When Xisuma walked out of the room, he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned to soo Doc looking down at him. He looked up at Doc, because being a foot shorter has it's problems.

"Uhm, do you need something, Doc?"

"... you didn't say anything during the meeting. That is most unlike you, but recently you have been distant." He said.

"Uh-"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Doc. But, thanks for your concern." Doc narrowed his eyes, his robotic eye flashing ever so slightly. He turned and flew off. Xisuma sighed and turned the corner, hearing voices.

"Hey, Iskall, Mumbo, and Grian. Are you doing anything later?" He heard Ren ask.

"Yeah, actually we are. Why?" Iskall said,

"Oh, I was just bored."

"I think Xisuma is free, why don't you ask him?" Grian questioned.

"Well, he's been quiet lately. I don't think it's a good idea to bother him right now. Might not be in a good mood."