Just Two Knights [Wels and Hels]

(June 17, 2020)

Imma be honest, I  haven't felt like doing BTHB recently, so yeah, it's getting stalled.

This would have been out ages ago if I had the skill of naming chapters so it relates to said chapter.

Even this title is enh.

Someone wanted a backstory for Wels in the other song fic thing and I tried to keep it to that storyline but I couldn't. So take this anyways.

Disregard everything in that video except that Hels exists. In my universe the're brothers. (Though sometimes I'll switch.)

bRuh what if I make a full book-

I hAvE iDeAs fOr aNoThEr bOoK aNywAys aNd cOuLd iMpLiMeNt iT-

Word Count: 1865 words
Category: Backstory?
Warnings: Blood

(im just gonna start putting that in there now 'cause why not)

----------------

There are only three dimensions in Minecraft. The Overworld, the End, and the Nether. People lived in the originals before it was possible to make a separate version, where you can select and customize each part of the world.

In a large castle somewhere in the original Overworld, a young but experienced knight roamed the cold stone halls. Red carpet lined the floor he walked on, the simple chandeliers hanging over his head. Torches were stuck in the walls, hanging next to the intricately painted paintings.

Occasionally when he passed the windows, he would turn his head and stare out the curtain-lined glass. Outside were the rolling hills of the Overworld, the variety of hues heavily contrasting the grey colors of the castle.

Welsknight sighed as he entered another hall, this one without windows. Born and raised in this very castle, Wels knew this place like the back of his hand. He knew very well that he could have gone to a different hall with windows and something to look at, but didn't for the sake of time.

The knight listened silently as his iron boots clanked against the stone, no more carpet to muffle the sound. It wasn't as loud as he'd imagine, but it was enough to drown out quieter noises. Wels shrugged to himself, dusting off lint on his shoulder pad.

If only he was sent with most of the other knights on that scout mission thing Wels had been unaware about until the day of. He wouldn't be wandering these halls, alone and bored. Why wouldn't they take one of the finest knights in the Overworld? Maybe to keep him safe for the more serious and life-threatening battles? Wels had no idea.

A noise rattled in the next hall, dragging Wels out of his thoughts. Automatically, his hand went to the hilt of his sword that was strapped to his belt. Knowing better than to move it, he kept it there, half pulling it out of it's sheath.

The same noise reached his ears again. Wels' face scrunched in confusion as he thought of what it could be.

In the knight's opinion, it sounded like armor. Was it a player or a mob?

Wels whipped around the corner, sword drawn and pointed. In return, he found a tip of an arrow in his face. Blinking once, he recognized the person.

He hadn't seen his brother in ages, but nothing seemed to have changed from the situation or the appearance. Just two knights in the entry hall, one knight cursing his back luck for running into the other, the other knight slightly joyed to see his brother.

"Oh. You," Hels said, glaring at his brother as he lowered the bow. His voice was gruff like always, probably due to the fact he lived in a place with horrible air conditions. "What are you doing here?" Taken back, Wels tilted his head and lowered his sword and slipped it back into the sheath.