Changes [Xisuma]

(November 14th, 2019)

Word Count: 1626
Category: None.
Warnings: Blood?

Xisuma and Evil Xisuma look somewhat alike. Normally, they would both the same height, have the same facial structure, and usually wear the same clothing. The differences are their eye and hair color, hair length, their scars, the way they talk and walk, their color clothing, ect.

But you wouldn't have known that if you met them in person.

Why?

Because one of them can change how they look everyday.

However, only one person knows about that ability.

And EX will never tell anyone about it.

Yeah, Xisuma has the power to change his appearance at will (and it's not from being an admin, he was just able to for some reason). For some reason, his helmet malfunctions when he has jaw-length hair. Because of that, he makes his hair much shorter. If he does take his helmet off in public, he'll keep his hair shorter. Only when he knows people aren't around, he'll grow it out.

He is slightly jealous of his brother, who can keep his hair normal length (which is slightly lower than his shoulders) and also have his helmet on. All EX has to do to hide his hair is tie his hair up. The helmet EX has is for a different purpose.

There are other reasons he changes his appearance. His self-consciousness is extreme. He thinks people would judge him if he had medium-length hair. Or maybe they would make fun of him if he had more scars on his face than he actually does. The only thing that he doesn't change but is still self-conscious about is his eye color. It is purple, but he wears a purple tinted face shield so they think it just appears purple. He actually likes his eye color, but dislikes what he thinks people would say to him.

And that brings us to today, where it should be a normal day. But once I say that, you know it's not going to be, am I right?

...

Xisuma ran a hand through his longer hair, sighing. Another day of working on the Hermitcraft server had began. He got up from the chair he was sitting on, looking for his helmet. He stopped in the center of his base and looked around, his hair swinging with every turn of his head. He spotted the helmet, sitting on the stand where he would occasionally place it. Skipping towards the helmet, he grabbed it and carried it over to the mirror on the wall. He looked at his reflection. Xisuma hated thinking about what people would say if they saw him in his natural appearance. He shook his head, preparing to shorten his hair. After standing there for a few moments, he froze.

His appearance isn't changing.

Xisuma's chest tightened. He felt his heart start beating faster and faster. He tried a couple more times, attempting to change his eye color (though he loved it), his height, hair length again, his facial structure, the scars on his face...

Nothing worked.

"Oh dear lord..." He muttered. His chest was still tight, heart beating loudly and fast, and his entire body was shaking. If his ability didn't work, that means the public would know... which is his worst fear.

"No, no no no no no no-" Xisuma repeated over and over. He dropped his helmet and stumbled back. He fell into a wall, using it as support. He took out his communicator and did something he would never think he would do.

Xisuma has unbanned Evil Xisuma (A/N: I know it really wouldn't say this but eh)

<Iskall85> wait what?

Evil Xisuma joined the game.

Xisuma's communicator kept ringing, an obvious sign that the rest of the Hermits were panicked. He ignored them as he slid to the floor, hugging his knees and trying to calm himself down. He hasn't had a panic attack in forever.