The High Ground [Scar and Grian]

(March 29, 2020)

(i would like to apologize for this... thing, in advance.

the Google Doc version of this is over 100 pages long now, yay. now i can say i have over 100 pages of fanfiction in one document. [i didn't transfer some of them from here to there yet.]

if you watched grians episode you know where this is from- well im just going to show you

Sorry for crap quality.

btw i dont watch starwars that often anymore. it also aint gonna match to the movie that much.)

----------------------

Under the cover of night, Grian sprinted, his robes dramatically flying behind him. He burst out of the jungle's thick foliage, standing on the grass just before the water near Scar's base. Scar had been trying to harness the power from the crystal in the middle of the creeper farm's decoration. Grian didn't even know it had magic. He just thought it was some green glass thingy that looked cool with rocks curving around it.

Pulling the vines off the scratched up brown robes, he dove into the water and swam towards the creeper farm. Scar was standing under the crystal, and quite frankly, looked like a sim.

Grian quietly pushed the bamboo away, stealthily sneaking closer to Scar. He unclipped his weapon from his belt, getting ready to press the red button. With the man's back to him, Grian activated his lightsaber. The weapon hummed with its telltale sound, lighting up the dark area with a blue glow. Grian waited for Scar's reaction.

Scar slowly and dramatically stood up from his kneeling position, hand moving to his waist. He unclipped a similar weapon. The dark area was soon filled with a blue and green glow.

"Scar," said Grian, gazing at the man through narrow eyes. Scar raised an eyebrow, tilting his head like a curious dog.

"Glad you know my name, Grian." Scar snarked, walking away from the crystal. The two began to circle, glaring at each other from across the small artificial island.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Grian demanded, tightly grasping the lightsaber in a fist.

"What does it look like?" Scar asked, looking at Grian like he was a moron.

"You're unbalancing the universe by doing this!" Grian's voice jumped an octave, raising in volume.

"Don't you think I know that?"

"I can't let you do it. Too much is at risk." Grian said. Scar shook his head, a smirk growing on his face.

"You'll have to stop me."

The two engaged into a rough duel. It was so fast barely anyone would be able to keep up with the moves. The lightsabers went from one side to the other quicker than a snap, clashing and producing the hum of sound.

Lightsaber marks were scattered across the grassy island. Twirls and blocking the foe's weapon caused the weapon to scratch the ground.

The two duelers eventually made their way onto one of the curved stone pillars. Grian ducked the blade, causing it to chip at the stone. Scar jumped over the blue blade, slightly backing away.

The lightsabers clashed again, sparks falling to the floor and making that indescribable lightsaber noise. After exchanging a few more strikes, Grian flipped back onto a higher surface on the pillar they were fighting on. The duel continued, and Scar eventually got up to the ledge Grian was standing on.

The smaller Hermit jumped up onto the top of the curved pillar, evading the humming lightsaber wielded by his foe. Scar darkly chuckled, glancing up at Grian with a slight shadow over his eyes.

"It's over, Scar!" Grian yelled, looking down at the man. He rocked on his heels, bringing the blue lightsaber up. "I have the high ground!" Scar sneered in response, twirling his lightsaber around. He gazed up at the shorter Hermit.

"You underestimate my power." Scar hissed. Grian slowly shook his head, lips curving down into a disappointing frown.

"Don't try it, you fool." Scar jumped up over Grian's head, sloppily flipping. Grian sliced upwards, catching Scar in the chest. Scar landed and grasped his chest, falling to his knees. The lightsaber deactivated and rolled away, only for it to fly towards Grian's outstretched hand.

He stood over the fallen man, lightsaber ready to defend himself. Scar growled one last time before he poofed away, the items in his inventory exploding all over the place.

GoodTimeWithScar was killed by Grian using totally a lightsaber

In the blink of an eye, everything returned to normal. The robes disappeared, lightsabers turned to swords, the force was just string, the music silenced, the night sky popped into day...

In other words, it was just their imagination.

Grian bit his lip, shoulders shaking. He eventually broke, clutching his stomach and laughing loudly on the top of the same pillar.

"Grian?" Scar called out from the ground. "Can I get my items back?" With his laughs decreasing to chuckles, Grian threw the items down. Scar had to jump out of the way to not get impaled by another sword again.

<MumboJumbo> What on earth are you two doing
<Grian> were being cultured people, thank you very much
<GoodTimeWithScar> most definitely

Grian and Scar laughed, the sound echoing through the vast jungle biome. After they recovered, they shared an amused look.

"Now we have to fix everything-"

"Now we have to fix everything." Grian repeated in a confirming tone, unlike Scar's questioning tone. He didn't even wait for Scar to finish his sentence.

The two snickered and grabbed new blocks, beginning to replace all the damaged blocks.

(not shipping, theyre just messing around.)