AU + How to Scare our Side of the Fandom, Otherwise Known as Hermitpad

(January 12, 2020)

(if youre here for only the one shot scroll down to the lines... youll see it.)

AU Explanation
(for last one shot)

Watchers
General:
-Watchers aren't bad

-They're like admins, who aren't that appreciated in the first place

-Still quite a few of them though they aren't that well known
-They are often looked down on because of their appearence (described later)

-If they fall into the void in the Overworld, it'll cause a huge glitch
>Maybe if you want to, if they fall into the other voids it'll have a different consequence

-They can save each other by going into the endangered person's world and helping them.
>Since they do have a bit of magic, it is possible to break through whitelists and other code to save them

-In where ever is 'up there' (Grian said it in the one-shot), there are many activities you can do

-Now that I think about it, it's like a place or a group you can join if you don't fit in with others, are kicked out, or just want to
>To join, you have to make an oath or something to promise that you'll only use your magic to help other players and Watchers because they aren't bad in this AU

Appearance:
-Like normal players

-Have feathered wings they can tuck into their back. Like... into. Not onto. Into. Under their back skin 
>Can use wings to fly. Rockets can be used to help take off, but one you use the wings enough you don't need rockets.

>Wingspan depends on height. Usually twice their height. (ah so each wing is their normal height if you dont count the empty area between the wings)

>Color depends on hair color. It's possible to dye it. If tips of hair are dyed, so are the tips of the feathers. If there is a streak dyed, a line of feathers will be colored. Hair affects wings and vice versa.

>If you cut you're hair the length of the feathers will shorten, but it's not noticeable. It will affect flying since the slightest change in length or direction will change how you fly. So hair and feathers grow together, just hair grows more than the feathers

>Wait if you shave your head or fall into lava with wings extended and the feathers burn off (they'll grow eventually) will you be bald?

-Have a purple halo above their heads that can go away at will
=(inspired by the many fanarts of Watchers. there are so many I cant specify. just look up 'grian watcher fanart' and youll see what im refering to)

-Has uniform that customizes to the person, but not required to wear it.
=(Again, just look up the fanart from above and use that as a reference since it changes depending on the person)

(... and no _Ash-Potato_ it's not made of Ender Dragon skin or whatever so it's not Ender Dragon abuse.)

Other

- ... nothing theyre normal like usual

---

Yeah this is what all my AU notes look like in Google Docs. So freaking messy.

----------------------

How to Scare our side of the Fandom, otherwise known as Hermitpad
(yes i did speed type a one-shot just to explain an AU, dont worry about it im perfectly sane.)

"Scar, look at this." Ren said, turning his computer to face Scar. Scar leaned closer, narrowing his eyes at the screen. He scanned it quickly, then looked up at Ren while raising an eyebrow.

"There is a whole Hermitcraft Fandom..." Scar trailed off. He frowned as he scrolled down. The more he scrolled, the more interested his face became.

"Yes, you didn't know that?" Ren gave him an incredulous look. Scar shook his head, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"No, I did know of it. I've seen the fanart, obviously. But fanfictions?" He finally looked up at Ren, raising a single eyebrow.

"Yeah. There's a lot of them too." Ren added while nodding.

"Have you read any of them?" Scar leaned back, letting Jellie jump onto his legs. He slowly stroked her back, much to the cat's delight.

"No. But I saw many shipping fanfics." Ren replied. Scar paused, eyebrows furrowing.

"S-shipping?"

"Yeah, when you pair one person with another-"

"I know what shipping is. But they ship us?"

"Um... unfortunately." Ren turned his screen back to him, reading some more. Scar looked at Ren in horror. However, Ren acted like there was nothing wrong.

"Wait one second." Scar said, holding his hands in a 'T' shape. Ren twitched an eyebrow, indicating he was listening.

"You." Scar pointed to Ren. "And me?

"Wait one dang second..." Ren said.

"What?" Scar sounded confused.

"There's a Hermittpad Recap. It's the Hermitcraft Recap of the fandom, apparently." Ren replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"That's some dedication right there."

"Mhm. They have a whole group of people running the account- wait, they have a discord server."

"Do we join it?"

"Um... no. From what I'm reading about it... it's basically hell." Ren chuckled.

"Alright then. Can we read some of the books, though?" Scar almost begged. Ren smiled, looking at the titles of the books.

"I... don't think you want to. There's angst, fluff, shipping... holy- there's smut." Ren exclaimed, pushing the computer away.

"Nope. Nope, nope nope nope nope." Scar repeated, closing the laptop and yeeting it away onto a couch.

"We shall stay away from that and keep our minds clean. None of that."

(lol no harm here its just a joke im sorry. im fine will all of it tho)