(Updated: June 17, 2020) Important Information

Warnings:
-This is not about the Youtubers themselves, this is the characters and the personas they use when they're on camera.
-Some sensitive content like depression
-Some shipping but I can't relationship so they're not good.

Schedule:

-It's honestly when I want to, but I try for once a year (isa joke)

Requests:

-Anything relating to Hermitcraft (its the title of the book...)
>No smut or anything remotely related to that.
-You have to understand that when I write stories, it takes at least 30 mins. So updates will be slow if your expecting something, I'm sorry.
-I don't really know how to write ships, so if you aren't happy with my pittiful attempt at one, I'm sorry.

Why will I allow requests? I want to know what my readers want to see. I want to make you guys happy because all of you matter to me.

You can request anywhere, I'll see the comment. Though, doing it here would help contain it.

Other:

-Yes, I do see all the comments. Sometimes I don't respond because I don't really know what to say.
-I don't know many of the Hermits well. I watch some of them, sure, but not often enough to know what they would say in a particular situation.

Alright, I just wanted to make this because... imkindarunningoutofideas-

so, thank you for reading my collection of random Hermitcraft stories. At the time I am writing this, there are 890 reads on this story. Thank you so much!

At the time this was updated, I want to thank yall for 81k reads, I love you all and thank you for enjoying! <333

Love all of you!

-Quill