A Hermit Find Hermittpad, More Specifically, The Discord Server (Somehow)

(It's June 17, 2020. This was written on April 1st, 2020, about 5 months after the actual first chapter posted. I moved this chapter because we were talking about what would happen if a Hermit finds the Wattpad side of Hermitcraft and if they happen to stumble across this book, they see this book and possibly stay away.

Just kidding. Kind of.
The rest under this line is part of the original.)
-------------
(Well this is a mistake. April fools, y'all.)

(Someone wanted more. Actually, a few peeps wanted more. *looks at certain discord server members* yeah i saw you talkin about my cruddy one shots.)

(please understand that this aint meant to make fun or give the discord server a negative reputation. actually, join us its fun [and chaotic])

Season 7.
Xisuma thought he had seen everything. From members dressed as chickens, to a full blown civil war, he thought he would be prepared for any random crud in the rest of his life.

Well, there's a first time for everything.

While rocketing around and finally checking the Server Portal Hub for the first time in a very long time, he spotted something quite peculiar.

There was a portal whose center was orange. It was labeled Hermittpad...

"What on Earth..." Xisuma muttered, stepping closer to the 'new' portal. He heard voices of yelling coming from the portal. He reached out, his gloved hand brushing the portal's surface. The admin stepped through, feeling the familiar sensation of server-jumping.

When he stepped out, there were only a few people around. Those people shared a horrified yet excited look. However they didn't stick around. They scrambled into the other rooms, abandoning their supplies.

Xisuma observed the area. It was a fairly large mansion and half organized. Computers, parchment, paper, pens, pencils, and even quills were all over the place. But somehow, looked organized, as if that's always how it was.

The area was strangely quiet, though Xisuma felt like this was a server with many people. Where was everyone?

What caught his eye was another portal in a farther room. He wandered towards it, eyes quickly glancing at the mess that littered the base. He passed many rooms that were labeled like book titles, but didn't go into them.

As Xisuma stepped closer to the portal, the Hermitcraft admin recognized the type. It was a discord server portal, much like the one for Hermitcraft. The only difference is that Hermitcraft one wasn't in the main server.

"A discord server within a server... how is this possible?" Xisuma said to himself. He stepped through, wondering how bad of idea that was.

He stumbled forward, barely able to stay on his feet. Xisuma looked up, seeing at least thirty people present.

Silence was the only sound that could he heard.

Calm before the storm. A fitting statement, really.

All different types of voices rang out. Different accents to different volumes. From yelps of surprise to ear-splitting screams, there was not one who wasn't making a sound.

"Abort mission! Abort mission!"

"What mission?"

"What the-"

"Where's the self-destruct button?"

"Well, if someone hadn't thrown the last maps into lava, this wouldn't have been a problem and we would have pressed the button already."

"Hold on one [censored] second, that's not the main problem. Why the [censored] do we have a [censored] self-destruct button?"

"Don't know, but if someone didn't throw the fricking maps away, this wouldn't be a problem in the first place!"

"It's not my fault I can't read those things, I didn't think it was useful!"

"Get more."

"Nobody is increasing our budget!"

"We had a budget in the first place?"

"No, we're just saying that to make ourselves feel better."

Everyone who was there spoke over each other. You could barely hear one panicked sentence after another. Overwhelmed, Xisuma started backing away and towards the portal.

"Welcome to Hell," A quieter amused voice said behind Xisuma. He turned, coming face to face with another member. They were leaning against the portal frame. "It's quite accurate. This is a place... that is exactly like it sounds. Hell. We usually have more people saying this, but timezones are weird."

"What-"

"How on Earth did you even find yourself here?" They shook their head to themself. "The Hermittpad Community discord server is an interesting place if I do say so myself."

"Hermittp- nevermind... uh. I will leave since the screams are... well, ear-splitting, but..."

"The unofficial motto quite a few of us agreed on (though may not be totally agreed on) is Hermitcraft but Wattpad but Hermittpad but Discord but chaos. It's either worse or better than it sounds, you choose." They chuckled. Xisuma seemed concerned, taking a step towards the same portal he came through.

"Frick do we try to keep him here or make him leave so we aren't exposed?" Someone audibly yelled over everyone. There was a pause of silence.

"Protect him and kick him out!" A member screeched.

"No-"

"Have you seen the N-" Someone started before another slapped a hand over their mouth.

"We don't speak of that channel outside of that channel." They said, amusement sparking in their voice.

"Nah we'd be happy to, let' see-"

"nO there are innocent children around!"

"You are one!"

"..."

"Back on track, what do we do with Xisuma?"

"Get him out get him out get him out get him out get him out-" Someone yelled.

"I believe that's my cue to leave." Xisuma hastily jumped into the portal, breathing a sigh of relief as he was teleported to the main area. It was noticeably quieter, but there were low murmurs between the couple of people present. Xisuma ignored them and ran for the other portal, trying to get to Hermitcraft as quickly as he could.

He stepped into his base, sinking against the wall as he reflected on his discovery. Should he tell the other Hermits? Leave it alone? Go back?

Why was it so chaotic? What else was there? Was it a fan thing for Hermitcraft?

"Xisuma? You good dude?" Doc asked, looking at Xisuma in concern. He was just flying by, seeing what the other Hermits were doing.

"Yeah," Xisuma replied, though he didn't seem like he believed himself. "I'm just gonna- just gonna take a break for today, alright?" Doc nodded, albeit unsure. He flew away, thinking about what could have caused such a reaction.

(we arent that chaotic and scary, are we?)
(didnt specify on who said what because really, lets be honest, it could be any of the about 112 members.)
(By the way, before you attack me and say 'oh, Hell is a bit of a strong word' no. no. Some Recap members say it too. Most members agree. We introduce people like that. It happens every time someone new joins the server.)

(and im sorry this was crap but like i couldnt not share this-)