Hidden Admin [Xisuma and Grian]

(Oh no! I started liking this idea... I kinda want to turn it into a full story... I'll do it as a side project, ok? Ok. Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I'm back!)

Prompt: Grian was a former admin, and was the highest tier admin (still is in hermitcraft, but he is hiding it very well).
-found it on discord. A user named JuliaHetDepriGras messaged a server and I have her permission to use it. I kinda changed it a little plz dont kill me.

(November 30, 2019)

Word Count: 1330 words
Category: none
Warnings: none

Xisuma was proud of himself. He had managed to get to the third highest rank of all admins, Tier Purpura (color is purple). Though he hasn't been able to get the second or first yet, getting third was a difficult thing to do. There are only 8 people who have the third Tier of Admins (him included), 4 people who have the second Tier of Admins (Tier Argentum, color is silver), and only 2 people who have the First Tier of all Admins (Prime Tier of Aurum, color is gold). Those two people are the most powerful people in Minecraft, besides Notch and Herobrine. Those two have golden/white wings that have a wingspan of 15 feet (4.5 meters). Their iris's also turn a pure golden color when they use their admin abilities which sometimes have this flame effect if they are using it to their full extent, which Xisuma has always thought was amazing.

Xisuma has only met one of those two people. They were a nice person who knew the other Prime Admin. He asked who the other person who it was, but they just responded with a smirk and an evil look. They said that they'd find out eventually.

Xisuma has been stuck at the Third Tier for many years. His purple visor shows it. All admins had something that shows what Tier they are. Xisuma's helmet for example, the Prime Admin has golden streaks on her arms, Xisuma's second Tier friend has silver iris's, ect. As far as he knew, no one knows who the other Prime Admin is. Their looks, name, server they usually play on, clothing, is all unknown. They probably wouldn't reveal themselves any time soon on purpose.

Xisuma likes how the purple and green look on him, but wondered how he'd look if his face-shield was silver, or even golden.

He remembers talking with the other Hermits about admins in general. He knows that Biffa is Tier Rosea, or Rank Rose... or the fifth Tier of Admins. Each Tier has three different names, but Xisuma likes to refer to them as Tier [insert tier name here].

Everyone seemed interested about this rank system, and impressed with Xisuma that he was the third rank. As far as Xisuma knew, none of them had previous experience with administrative related information.

Xisuma never really had to use his admin abilities for anything major. He usually used them to keep the server running correctly. Well, there's a first time for everything, right?

The world shook, day and night flickering between each other. All the Hermits gathered in the center of the shopping district, panicking in terror and thinking about what on earth is happening.

"Calm down! We'll get rid of this virus." Xisuma looked at his admin commands and paled. This virus is unlike anything he's seen. It was above his rank, and more for a Prime Admin to deal with. A bright flash of light made the Hermits cover their eyes. A person who had long, jet black hair stood in the middle. Her iris's were solid gold, and wings were stretched out in a defensive position. She was wearing a galaxy hoodie rolled up to her elbows with a black shirt underneath. Her jeans were a very dark blue and she wore black combat boots. With the flash of light, the subtle breeze of wind that made her hair and jacket wave, and just looks made it a breath-taking view. She looked over at Xisuma for a quick moment.

"Void, secure the borders of your server. Make sure everyone is safe, because if we can't save this world, we'll save the people. This is a level nine threat. It already destroyed most of MunchyMC... not that is wasn't already destroyed by Skeppy... Anyway, after it destroys this place, it's going after Hypixel, and you know how many admins are there."

"Where's the other Prime? You need their help, don't you?" Xisuma asked, making everyone scoot back before opening his commands. The virus already got the edges of the map. The Prime Admin smirked.

"Yes, I do." Prime responded before turning away, golden streaks flashing dangerously on her arms along with her eyes. Xisuma became surrounded in a purple aura, creating a forcefield around the main part of Hermitcraft. He made sure he got most of everyone's base. This was the first time he had to focus for a command, he had to focus if he wanted the forcefield to stay. After that, he turned to the Hermits. He saw the Prime launch herself into the sky, hover 50 or so blocks into the air.

"You might want to duck-" A blast threw all of them off their feet, expect Xisuma, Biffa... and Grian. He looked up at the Prime and yelled.

"You need help? Level nine threat?"

"Yes, Xelqua, I do!" She yelled down, holding her hands out. A black and orange glob of some unknown substance tried to fight her way out of her grasp.

"Grian, what-" Xisuma started, before Grian jumped off the cliff, arms spread. A few moments later, Grian flew back up, using... a pair of golden/white wings that have a wingspan of 15 feet. Grian's iris's were golden, and golden streaks in his hair were flashing, making them noticeable. Xisuma cursed himself for not noticing earlier. The forcefield flickered, and Xisuma had to keep the strength up consciously.

Grian had a grin on his face as he flew up to his companion. He took out a large obsidian sword (wait, thats illegal) and swung it at the black and orange glob of unknown substance. It screeched in pain as it split into two. Grian hit it again, cutting it into fourths. Out of the girls hand came a beam of golden light that looks solid. It surrounded the glob, forcing it to stay still. Grian added to it, noticing that the other Prime was sweating hard. She was doing a lot. Keeping it from destroying the server, holding it still, flying, and keeping it from leaving the server.

A voice rang through the server, and it's sound could only be described as nails on a chalkboard, or a knife scraping a ceramic plate when you cut steak.

"I'm much more than a threat, you Admin scum!" It laughed. The sky stopped flickering and the world's shaking lessened.

"I'll be back! And worse than before. You won't know what'll hit you!" It disappeared with an ear shattering scream as both Grian and the Prime Admin banned it. Grian sheathed his sword on his back and both their eyes stopped glowing, there was no flame effect coming out of their eyes too. The girl's natural eye color was a stunning amber color. Grian's eyes faded back to his normal light blue color. The streaks on the girls arms were like black on a white sheet of paper; it was so bright. Grian's streaks of gold in his hair stood out more. They landed, looking at the awed Hermits that looked up at them.

"Grian- you... you're the other Prime?!" Xisuma screeched. Grian laughed a nervous, running a hand through his hair. He smiled a closed smile, and held his hand out to the other admin.

"Hi, I'm Xelqua, the other Prime Admin, second holder of the Prime Tier of Aurum, which is also known as the First Tier of all Admins. It's a pleasure to meet you like this, Xisumavoid."