➵ Chapter 28

Itsuki shakily handed her check over to Killua. He grabbed onto the check, pulling on the check that Itsuki wouldn't let go. She gripped tightly onto the check, with tears brimming in her eyes.

Killua pulled again, and still, Itsuki wouldn't let go.

"C'mon now, a deal is a deal. I've won the bet, so I get the prize~" Killua said as he was finally able to pull it out of Itsuki's grip.

Itsuki collapsed onto the deck. She laid there as if she was soulless. "I am so sorry. I am so sorry to all the food I couldn't buy, and tasted myself." A string of tear slipped.

Killua crouched next to Itsuki, "It's alright hon, I'll taste them for you. I'll make sure to savour every single crumb." Killua said rather sadistically.

Itsuki then wailed for the next three hours before the ship landed in Yorknew city.

"Greed island, a video game meant only for Hunters. Played on the JoyStation Console. The game transports its players' bodies into the world of "Greed Island". It can only be played by Nen users. When one dies in the game, the player will also die in real life. You cannot leave the game freely, the game will still go on even if you unplug the game. The copies of the game is limited and out of print, however seven copies will be selling in this year's underground auction."

And as soon as the bartender finished explaining, the three were transported back in front of the computer.

"The Hunter website sure is handy." Itsuki commented. "But damn, I never knew a video game could transport people!"

"I know! I wonder what kind of game it is!"

"We might even be able to meet Ging there!What're we waiting for?! Let's get Greed island right now!"

"Let's gooo!"

The two skipped off.

"Oi!" Killua yelled after them before hooking on their collars to stop from going any further. "What's wrong with you two?! If it was that easy to get, we would have found Ging already."

The two tilted their heads.

"It can't be that hard if it's only just a game." Itsuki tried to reason, backed up by a nodding Gon.

Killua merely sighed. "Do you two know how much it costs?"

"Hm...the most a thousand Jenny." Gon answered after much thought.

"At least eight billion." Killua uttered.

They were silent for a minute before chaos broke out.

"WE'RE NOT GONNA FIND GING." Itsuki screamed as she circled around them.

"Calm down." Killua stressed. "We have our chances, we're in fact quite rich considering the amount we've earned at Heavens arena. So calm down."

"Oh." Itsuki halted in her track. "How much do we have altogether?"

"Sixteen million."

"And how much does the game cost again?"

"Eight billion."