➵ Chapter 37

A/N
Was removing the title a good idea? Cuz I couldn't think of anymore clever names and they all sound boring as hell so I removed them :)

Anyways enjoy

"You jerks! Let me go!" Itsuki yelled at the top of her lungs, rolling around as she fought against the impossible restraints.

Killua ignored her protests as he finished up the last knot, looping and tying the knot into a fancy little bow.

Itsuki wiggled around angrily, tugging on the knots binding most of her body, limiting her movements. But even with all the restraints, she still managed to bounce a few feet high in the air, flopping around the floor like fish out of water.

Killua ignored her shrieks as he carried her onto a sofa.

"Abuse! This is abuse!" Itsuki shouted. "Untie me right now or else- Or else I will never talk to any of you ever again!" She squealed as she rolls onto the floor with a thud. Kai sighed as he placed her back onto the sofa. "Still better than you being in the hands of the phantom troupe."

Itsuki knows that he's right.

"I've heard about them." Kai recalled to the grim details he overheard from a conversation. "And not one is pleasant." Kai proped Itsuki up in a comfortable position, gently laying her head onto the pillows that came with the sofa. "Now stop acting like a child and behave while the others are going through the plan."

Itsuki flushed a bright red, "I am not acting like a child. Who would have liked to be tied up by who they thought were their friends!?"

"You know damn well that you're going to run off on your own and do something you're not suppose to do."

"I will never do that!" Itsuki said in a defensive tone. Kai looked at her unamused as she stared back with her big doe eyes. Now, they both knew it was a lie.

"Plus! I'm older than you Kai. And what you are doing right here is disrespecting your elders. Did you forget how serious this is back at home? Don't you remember the cave Aunt Kiso grounded you the time you talked back to grandpa Leo? I could just do the same to you."

Kai scoffed, "Suki, if we are talking about grounding, I think you are more familiar with the punishment cave than me. From what I could remember, you've spent more days in there than out. Nice try but you're not going anywhere." Kai finished. "And I'll stay here to make sure of that."

"No need." Killua interjected. "The ropes are strong enough to keep her there." Even at this point, Killua refuses the idea of them being alone.

"Ummm, I don't think so. Suki is not someone a few straps of ropes can hold back." Kai argued.

"It sure can. I've had them especially made for this situation, not even you would be a problem them."

Itsuki gasped. "When?" Both surprised and annoyed.

"I had this idea ever since you decided to run off after me and Gon, and then expose yourself to the spiders."

Itsuki stayed quiet, knowing fully well she's in the wrong. But still, she was salty that they used the resort of tying her up.