➵ Chapter 52

If anyone's watched jjk i've got a jjk oneshot now if you're interested to read. (I'm desperate for reads) (Also I'm a ho for Gojo) (Confession time i read the most ungodly group activity oneshot on ao3 of gojo, Toji and Geto plus Nanami on the side line 🤭) (it was so good) (also ao3 is better)
Also how old are you all cus I only recently discovered that theres statistics on my readers and I saw some interesting ages.

Anyways here's the chap, it's a longer one than usual.

3rd pov

Itsuki felt rather out of place.

Sure, the boutique she was dragged into was nice. The place screamed elegance. It was brightly lit up with a rich golden hue and lavishly furnished. Hell, even the air smelt expensive, exclusive. Clothings were inefficiently placed, only a few were on display and with unnecessary large gaps between them, a special treatment only for designer clothes. Itsuki can't even begin to imagine what the price tag would look like.

Itsuki stepped out of the changing room stiffly, conscious of the row of assistants standing patiently beside Killua, looking at her with a professional smile.

"You look amazing, Miss!" One of the assistants commented.

"This dress really suits you! Purple is definitely your colour!" Another agreed.

Itsuki smiled sheepishly, now extremely conscious at the number of eyes on her. She was especially aware of Killua, whose eyes seemed to be glued on her.

But who wouldn't?

Of course, the sales assistants would sometimes add a few exaggerated flowery compliments here and there. But they really did not lie.

She was stunning. Itsuki looked as if she just walked straight out of a painting.

Killua stood there with a contented smile, simply compelled by her. She had always been gorgeous but Killua was amazed what a makeover could do.

All of a sudden, Itsuki looked graceful and delicate, far from her usual image with her stitched up shorts and a mismatched top that she would change every once in a while. If Killua hadn't known better, he would have thought she was a local thug.

But she looked so incredible right now. The velvety violet fabric kissed her skin and wrapped her curves, not to mention the way it matched her exact shade of her eyes. It was truly mesmerising.

His heart fluttered uncontrollably, wanting to tell her how beautiful she was and just how much he cherished her. But of course, it was Killua here and as complimenting wasn't his strongest suit, his pure admiration and growing love translated into three words.

"You look... nice." Killua stuttered.

Nonetheless Itsuki reflected a smile.

"Thanks."

God, even the way she smiled tugged at his strings.

Itsuki then scuffled lightly to Killua, her face now extremely close to him. The light pink warming up on Killua's face did not go unnoticed by Itsuki, however she had a more urgent matter at hand. Her expression was serious.

"Killua, I need to pee."

Whatever bubbled Killua was in, bursted.

Killua stared at her, unimpressed. "We're suppose to be on a date here, can't you be a little more romantic?"

Itsuki glared at him. "What the hell do you expect me to do then? Pee myself? Is that romantic enough for you?" She whisper yelled. "Lions, are we not even allowed access to basic human necessities during dates?"