➵ Chapter 50

THE FUTIRE OF THIS FIC
Guys here's the new chap but WAIT I need your help, basically after pulling a Togashi and leaving you all here dry for a few months (sorry), and now that I've come back, it only recently dawned upon me that this is shit. The amount of cringe I receive from just rereading this atrocity is insane. Anyways I wrote this when I was 12, my primal age of cringe and now, I've kinda grown to the ripe age where Killua basically feels like a kid to me and basically grew out of it. BUT i wanna finish those who are still reading this story cuz who wants a half finished story. And here is where I need your help, basically I've started rewriting the whole thing, including some major plot point changes (cuz some literally don't make sense 🔥), plus giving my OC an actual character development and doing some editing and here I'm going to give you the choice to choose.

Either I edit the story now and for those of you who reached at this point of the story it may be confusing since the plot could change (but not that much)  but writing and plot would be a lot better.

Or I finish what I was going for here and then edit it afterwards when I've finished the whole story.

Choice is yours.

And well done for reading this

Anyways at least enjoy this chap. I will update regularly now. And comments are appreciated!

Itsuki's pov

I am horrified by the sight.

Killua opened the door to a basement I didn't know existed.

The room is dark and warm. And reeked of smell. Water dripped from leaking pipes, forming puddles on the concrete ground. Kai was hung upside down from the ceiling, gagged, and wrapped up like a cocoon.

I gave Killua a good glare before I rushed to my friend. He seemed to be tied up with some sort of cord. I looked up at Kai, evidently not looking great. Using brute strength, I snapped the rope attached to the ceiling, catching Kai mid air.

Poor Kai.

Lions knew how long he has been hanging for. Hastily, I pulled at the ropes, planning to use force to snap it again, until Kai let out a loud muffled groan. "Kai?! Are you okay?" I say as I rip the gag out of his mouth. He didn't utter a word as he panted, seemingly out of breath.

It made my heart ache to see him like that. And to know that I may have to further the hurt by telling him my true feelings.

An hour ago.

"So Kai doesn't know that..." Killua began. 

Realisation struck me. "Oh. I didn't tell him yet."

Killua peered at me sideways.

"Don't look at me like that." I said defensively. "Not on purpose! And im not taking the blame for it. When I just got kidnapped and nearly tortured to death, it's not in my best interest remember that. I never got the chance to.

"Well you need to tell him." Killua said bluntly. "Tell him that you are utterly and hopelessly in love with me and that he needs to back off."

I peered at him with disgust. "I'm not gonna say it like that."

"Okay but you have to break it to him that we..." Killua said, waving his fingers between the two of us. "...are a thing. And he has no chance now."

"I know..."

Killua looked all too pleased. "Aw poor Kai, his little fantasy world is finally going to be crushed. Serve him right." Killua said, stifling a laugh. "I almost feel bad."