prologue 1 ➵ Zalax

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO
I've got a Jujutsu Kaisem oneshot book out now. So if ur a JJK hoe this might be the one for you.

The sun shone brightly over the secluded forest, covering every corner with warmth.
The atmosphere peaceful, accompanied by the sweet melody of bird's chirping.
The trees were huddled up, making the forest dense.
Zooming out, you can see a stretch of green, invading quite the amount of land.
Though, somewhere in the middle of those greens, a crack can be seen. Zooming back in, a large crack, a crack wide enough to fit a plane. A cliff.

On the face of the cliff, what you would expect to see a relatively smooth surface was filled with pits and holes, shallow ones, deep ones, small ones, big ones.
And in them, lives humans. Exotic ones. A group known as the Zalax clan.
A clan that lives on the face of a cliff, feasting only on herbs that grow out of the cracks.
A clan that climbs on a daily basis, one wrong footing and they fall to their deaths.
A clan that possess the most distinctive feature.
A powerful feature.
A desired feature.
Their blood are the colour of pure white and holds the power of healing, reviving the dead. 
The ability both gifted and cursed, attracting swarms of the good and the bad. Rumours of their existence travelled around the citizens like a unstoppable virus, though some simply didn't believe it, they didn't believe that one could hold such divine power. But hunters knew better.
Hunters from all over the world yearns for the kind, some wanted them for their own evil intention, some were eager to unravel the mystery of their origin. Though, not even the Zalax knew where they came from. Their history were lost and forgotten, in somewhere beyond their ability to reach, not right now at least.

at 6 years old

The girl sat on the edge of her cave, swinging her leg above the depths of the abyss, enjoying the occasional breezes that gently swept across her face.
She was the daughter of the current leader of the Zalax clan,
the heir of zalax.

She was one of a kind.
Ambitious and an untamed spirit, a free soul full of hope, and an unbreakable optimism that was paired with her lively nature. She had a remarkable bravery, given by her feral instincts.
Sometimes she is wild and unpredictable, which she had made countless reckless decisions that lead to danger. However she always seems to get out of the situation one way or the other, She had her ways.
She have innate sharp senses, though sometimes there are odd exceptions. An example would be when she accidentally bit into her pet dragon's tail mistaking it as a herb. But most times she was on track.
Jealousy were often around her, for not only does she have a amiable nature, she also possess outstanding beauty. Maybe it was her mesmerising purple eyes that people loved, or maybe it was her sleek white hair, or maybe it was her pristine skin, or her dainty little features. Maybe it was all of them. Her beauty was truly captivating. Nobody thought otherwise.
And she is Itsuki Zalax. The future leader of the clan. The heir of Zalax.

Itsuki was still at her cave, enjoying the morning sun. She's going to enjoy it while she can for the sun could only shine into her cave in the morning due to the weird format of the cliff. She enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. Though she found it rather odd.

Where is everybody?
Dad is definitely at work, no doubts about that. But where is mom? And where is kai?
Mom is probably helping to prepare for kai's ceremony tomorrow. He has been agitated ever since last week and I seriously don't get why! He's strong with his arms and great at flying the dragons. He is going to pass for sure.

Itsuki was very puzzled for her best friend, kai. He has been non-stop blabbering about how nervous he was for the past few days. Though Itsuki didn't get why, she found the ceremony rather exciting. Which she has already completed over a year ago, though she wasn't suppose to. The quest consisted of taming a Typhon dragon, the only dragon specie that inhabits on the same cliff, and fly it to the very bottom of the seemingly endless abyss which will take some long nerve wracking hours. If you were skilled enough to reach the bottom, there lies a rapid river, and just above the water line grows a rare type of flower. The participant will then pick the flower for evidence that they did in fact reach the very bottom. Then, for the best part, the participant will fly back up to their victorious return where everyone awaits to cheer. The leader will award the participant  with permanent license to fly a Typhon dragon and the privilege for their names to be engraved on the plate of honour where they are certified as a true courageous soul.

Though not the exact same scenario happened with Itsuki. As the acceptable age for male participants were at 6 years old whereas females were at 10. Itsuki was too impatient to wait until 10 to be able to fly a Typhon. Therefore, at the age of 5 and one night time, she sneaked out of her cave and completed the quest, where she easily concurred. By the next morning she flew back and handed the flower to her father to which he reacted both impressed and annoyed. However her father had no choice but to give her the award that she righteously earned as she did show that she was very well capable of taming a Typhon. Though she was grounded for a whole week for her reckless behaviour. But oh boy, people were impressed. Until this day there were still numerous adults that couldn't even tame a ferocious Typhon, let alone a five year old.
Rather, Itsuki found taming them relatively easy. Maybe it was the reason that she adored them, but she was good with wild lives, she felt some sort of connection with them. The same goes to the Typhons, they always seemed to liked her.

In fact Itsuki was with a Typhon right now, the dragon licked her face lovingly, causing her to giggle.

Suddenly a foreign male voice erupted behind her. Itsuki didn't recognise the voice.

He wasn't a Zalax.

A/N
I just want to say tysm for stopping by and reading my work
It would be awesome for any feedback. And don't worry Killua will be coming out soon.
Have a nice day ;)